As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help me find a thread - Mario Bros Coffee Mug

SebbieSebbie Registered User regular
edited November 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey,

I'd say around 4-6 months ago, someone posted pictures of coffee mugs they had drawn on. I don't remember the particular details but I think they had used markers before covering the mug with a special coating so they could actually use it. I've been trying to find it but sadly I don't remember the section it was posted it in, the user, or if the thread was about the mugs or if the pics were included in the reply.

I think they also had bathroom stuff in there. I vaguely remember a soap dispenser and maybe a small plate?

The scenes on the dishes were from the original Mario Bros, I remember the brick-like tiles at the bottom of the mug.

Thanks for any help :)

"It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating."
Sebbie on