As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OOC: [My Life With Master] Out there, strolling by the Seine...

2»

• Options
    Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Just adding this thread to my bookmarks, cause it looks like it is going to be an absolute beauty.

Teslan26 on
  • Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I have no preference regarding the male-or-female question, though I agree with simonwolf about the excrement.

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    summerycleptsummeryclept Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    So, a lady Master, done deal! The current Demesne is going to be an old manor home of a long-dead wealthy family, since turned into a creepy, probably haunted theater. It has all the aspects of the previous Demesne - creaky, old, in bad shape, secluded - in an old, dying orchard off from town, where kids go to play but never return. The fruit is small and shriveled, and in the dark, hidden, is deceptively enticing: bite into it, however, and rot and bugs ooze out. The land is hills for miles.

This building is up to interpretation, and can be just as much wacky funhouse or gothic manor as whoever's describing it likes. I think it'll give us more room to play around in and fits thematically just a touch more.

And guys, we are set to go! First post forthcoming.

Quick posting details!
    - You'll pretty much just roll one time per scene. Each scene will be the lead up to and resolution of a certain action, with the roll dictating how it all goes down. So close that dice roller! You'll only use it sparingly. Roleplay to your heart's content.
    - Remember to request overtures, or else I won't know when to give you any!
    - Move into a new scene when you like, as long as it follows logically from the previous scene. So if in one scene you're on your way to the fair, feel free to make your next post from there, and I'll play catch-up. Just don't like, suddenly end up on Saturn or some shit. This is just so you guys aren't waiting around for me when we're ready to go ahead!

summeryclept on
  • Options
    Teslan26Teslan26 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Did this just fucking die? Or is there a new thread that I've missed...

Teslan26 on