As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

AC’s Big Book of Photos: Planning Extravaganza!

1235»

• Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm definitely still joining in, I've just been crazy between moving and new puppy and holidays and and and.... I'm still going to do it... I swear.

Prospicience on
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    For me, it was flying back to the States for Christmas and being busy spending time with the family, flying back to Japan and dealing with jet lag and some other stuff that's been cropping up recently. Just bad timing so far, but this weekend has opened up somewhat, it seems, so maybe!

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    muninnmuninn Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Quick reminder, the project is still on track, and the due date for submissions to the Flickr pool is Feb 15th. No submission is too lame. Go for it people, the more material we get in, the better we are off.

muninn on
  • Options
    gogglesgoggles Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I'm currently sorting through a fat stack of photos from christmas break, so I hope to post a few in the next week-ish.

Or I'll dig up something old that I think is worth while.

goggles on