Options

Khoohones

11113151617

Posts

  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    digging that bowtie

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    that was nice of the rest of the thread to stop while we had our conversation.

    Grath on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Grath wrote: »
    that was nice of the rest of the thread to stop while we had our conversation.

    Well now I kinda feel bad.

    Sheri on
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That's a pretty sweet suit imho

    Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri wrote: »
    Grath wrote: »
    that was nice of the rest of the thread to stop while we had our conversation.

    Well now I kinda feel bad.

    nah don't I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about anymore anyway.

    Grath on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Grath wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Grath wrote: »
    that was nice of the rest of the thread to stop while we had our conversation.

    Well now I kinda feel bad.

    nah don't I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about anymore anyway.

    It's in the title, duh.

    Sheri on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri wrote: »
    Grath wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Grath wrote: »
    that was nice of the rest of the thread to stop while we had our conversation.

    Well now I kinda feel bad.

    nah don't I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about anymore anyway.

    It's in the title, duh.

    I am dumb and have the attenion span of a.. Oh nice photos in your flickr.

    Grath on
  • Options
    Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I wouldn't wear that suit

    Burden of Proof on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Grath wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Grath wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Grath wrote: »
    that was nice of the rest of the thread to stop while we had our conversation.

    Well now I kinda feel bad.

    nah don't I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about anymore anyway.

    It's in the title, duh.

    I am dumb and have the attenion span of a.. Oh nice photos in your flickr.

    Hey thanks

    Sheri on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    I wouldn't wear that suit

    nobody ever once accused you of having class, so this comes as no surprise.

    Grath on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    In line with the OP,

    Photographer at the recent UN meeting was able to get a bunch of heads of state and such to sit down for a few seconds to take photos, along with commentary by the photographer about each subject. The shots of Ahmadinejad, Mugabe and a couple others are especially neat to listen to.

    Link

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri, are you pimping me out... again?

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    There are some ugly-ass world leaders out there.

    Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    In line with the OP,

    Photographer at the recent UN meeting was able to get a bunch of heads of state and such to sit down for a few seconds to take photos, along with commentary by the photographer about each subject. The shots of Ahmadinejad, Mugabe and a couple others are especially neat to listen to.

    Link

    I poked through this the other day and it's pretty incredible

    Usagi on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I love the Italian PM's photo

    Love it

    Sheri on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Sheri, are you pimping me out... again?

    Actually I requested you.

    Grath on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Sheri, are you pimping me out... again?

    Oh hey Callius fancy meeting you here

    I was just um

    Well I have this 200lbs dude for you to carry and I need you to get a boner

    Don't ask, just do it

    Sheri on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    the Prez of South Africa has an awesome face

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    Burden of ProofBurden of Proof You three boys picked a beautiful hill to die on. Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Grath wrote: »
    I wouldn't wear that suit

    nobody ever once accused you of having class, so this comes as no surprise.

    wish I could disagree with you

    Burden of Proof on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri wrote: »
    I love the Italian PM's photo

    Love it
    He's really a fucking sleaze bag. It's really within character.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Bones_noir_30es.jpg

    This is the best.

    <3 on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri wrote: »
    I love the Italian PM's photo

    Love it

    that smirk is just perfect

    Usagi on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri wrote: »
    Oh hey Callius fancy meeting you here

    I was just um

    Well I have this 200lbs dude for you to carry and I need you to get a boner

    Don't ask, just do it
    I'm gonna need some help here...

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Bones_noir_30es.jpg

    This is the best.

    Too much HDR and Photoshop.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    AretèAretè infiltrating neo zeed compoundRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    scrolling through some of those head shots i feel like im choosing a character for an alpha centauri game.

    Aretè on
  • Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    (Bones)

    This is the best.

    Yes! I love Bones. And that picture.

    Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    is robert downy jr using cash as a pocket square in that picture?

    because that is ill

    MrMonroe on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Oh hey Callius fancy meeting you here

    I was just um

    Well I have this 200lbs dude for you to carry and I need you to get a boner

    Don't ask, just do it
    I'm gonna need some help here...

    Let me find someone to help give you a boner

    I'm like a walking temp agency

    Sheri on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    PS: Sheri, how the fuck have you been? It's been too long.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Oh hey Callius fancy meeting you here

    I was just um

    Well I have this 200lbs dude for you to carry and I need you to get a boner

    Don't ask, just do it
    I'm gonna need some help here...

    HUGS!

    Grath on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    PS: Sheri, how the fuck have you been? It's been too long.

    Dude I'm on your Facebook

    Just look at my status updates duh

    Sheri on
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    baby mop
    the-baby-mop-2.jpg

    <3 on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri wrote: »
    Dude I'm on your Facebook

    Just look at my status updates duh
    I haven't been on facebook in a dogs age.

    I have three e-mail addresses, I have this forum, and I have a phone... facebook is just... ugh, jesus, can't people settle on one thing?


    ... but I rant, ramble, and bitch.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    PS: Sheri, how the fuck have you been? It's been too long.

    Dude I'm on your Facebook

    Just look at my status updates duh

    You're on my facebook too and I miss out on your status updates all the time.

    Grath on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Also, Grath, I'm sorry to hear about your separation. You two were together for a while, that's gotta be rough, man.

    Mucho hugs.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    so this is a thread about cool pictures of celebrities?

    Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Dude I'm on your Facebook

    Just look at my status updates duh
    I haven't been on facebook in a dogs age.

    I have three e-mail addresses, I have this forum, and I have a phone... facebook is just... ugh, jesus, can't people settle on one thing?


    ... but I rant, ramble, and bitch.

    Oh

    I've been okay, I guess.

    You?

    Sheri on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Grath wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Callius wrote: »
    PS: Sheri, how the fuck have you been? It's been too long.

    Dude I'm on your Facebook

    Just look at my status updates duh

    You're on my facebook too and I miss out on your status updates all the time.

    Well it keeps showing me all your drawrings, if that makes a difference!

    Sheri on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Sheri wrote: »
    Oh

    I've been okay, I guess.

    You?
    I'm doin' pretty well. Finally got into college (start at UW in January). We got the most adorable of puppies too.

    That's about that.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Also, Grath, I'm sorry to hear about your separation. You two were together for a while, that's gotta be rough, man.

    Mucho hugs.

    thanks dude. I keep telling myself I'm better off. She was bi-polar, unemployed, lying and eventually cheating which is when i kicked her out. I have to see her this Friday, I need to come down with some terrible sickness to get out of this play I said I'd go to.

    Grath on
Sign In or Register to comment.