As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lost Planet CE: A look Inside The Case

13»

• Options
    BladeOfSanjuroBladeOfSanjuro Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Bamelin wrote:
    The rank system is interesting to say the least. It basically punishes poor gameplay from somebody who should be an "experienced" player.

The thing is though "poor gameplay" is subjective as pointed out above. Some folks LIKE rushing in guns blazing, dying in a hail of bullets and then respawning to do it all over again.

Sounds like though the game is going to be encouraging experienced players to try to stay alive. If I understand the system correctly you can actually level/rank DOWN if you die too much. It will be interesting how it all works out.

I worry though about xp whores only going after officers, and officers not pulling their fair share

"I'm not going for that post man I'm worth a quarter a battle gage bitch" ... "fuck that I'm not going into that room, I'll lose XP. I'm going to snipe here all game" :(

1142 x 3 = 3426.... you're never worth more than 1/3 of a Battle Gauge bar, and that's when you're inside a VS, and when you are absolute top rank.

BladeOfSanjuro on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bruinbruin Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Also don't forget EBstop pre-orders get a badassed mech action figure!
    B200182Ab.jpg
    Awesome. I'm going to make it battle the Elebits and Monkey Ball figures I got from preorders.

bruin on