As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E recruitment] Amateur Looking for Group

DrswordsDrswords Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Critical Failures
I'll start this simple and plain. I've been playing D&D for 8 years, yet i still consider myself to be an amateur. Not that i don't know how to play. Far from it. Instead its that i never get to play a PC. I've been DM'ing games for 8 years off and on, and I'm sick of it.

So here is my request.

I'm looking for a group i can join, or to form a new group. Either way there are things I'm looking for when i start this project going.

A : I want to use voice chat. Im a shitty writer and don't feel like ruining a good play by post game with my inadequacy.

B : I'm looking for a newb friendly group, as i have a friend interested in learning how to play.

C : Im looking to play 4th edition. I have a DDI Sub, and i would like to get some use out of it.

D : I dont want to GM. At all.

E : I would like to try a game with maptools or gametable.

Here is what i can provide.

1. I have a vent server. It can hold 20 people, so there is always room.
2. I can play at any time. Im disabled, so i have nothing BUT free time.
3. I consider myself a friendly person, and i think i can live up to that.

PM me or get a hold of me in this thread.

I am more than happy to join any existing game, or would be happy to help organize a new one.

Thank you for your patience and time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Drswords on