Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[DEAD] Paranoia Play-By Post

2»

• nindustrialnindustrial Word Typer Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I sent you my sheet. Did you get it? How many do you have so far?

nindustrial on
    chstreamsig.jpg
  • laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You can see how one would think you had abandoned it when it's been over a week and you still haven't answered nindustrial's question, and about three days on Larry's.

laughingfuzzball on
  • nindustrialnindustrial Word Typer Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Well regardless of how this proceeds, I wrote my character down on a sheet first, so I'm rearin and ready to go with whatever happens, if I have to re-send, send to someone new, etc. Just keep me updated.

nindustrial on
    chstreamsig.jpg
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You can see how one would think you had abandoned it when it's been over a week and you still haven't answered nindustrial's question, and about three days on Larry's.

Indeed.

By the way, you're starting at clone #2. Just go ahead and mark that down. :)

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm still down for this. What format do you want character sheets in? I have the pdf from the paranoia website, the little red book, and zero game experience, so if you want things in a specific format, let me know please. :)

Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Style: Somewhere between Classic and Zap with a little bit of wacky backstory thrown in.

Characters in so far: 3.

Format for sheets: Just copy and paste in a PM.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
2»