As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hates, Hopes, and Happy Holidays

1575859606163»

• Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Either way I'm doubling up on a ret buff.

Which even if you actually have a ret paladin seems more valuable than being able to spam judgements as a healer.
    Not to mention there's a good chance your ret paladin will be super dumb and either have a terrible spec or get himself killed immediately!

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Happy: Beat the Blood Council last night

Sad: One of our healers DCed right before the Queen and didn't come back for like 30-45 mins, so we called it for the week. :(

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Decided to try tanking with my Druid on Draenor, it was pretty frustrating for the first half, and then I decided to check the Paladin's buffs....

Things went much smoother after I let him know that Righteous Fury turns him into a big threat producer and if he removed it I would have an easier time holding aggro off him.

edit: I like that the dungeon tool breaks Mara up into 3 parts.

Seg on
  • BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hate: Put two months of game time on the same account when I meant to do one month on 2 accounts.
    Hope: Blizzard Billing department can help me out.
    Hate: My wife will kill me if they can't. We are poor and shelling out 45 bucks for game time at once is rough. At least til we get our $5700 tax return.

SUPER FREAKING HATE: 66 minutes on hold...as soon as the operator comes on, phone drops connection.

Bigity on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The State of New Mexico owes me nearly 5k in back taxes and they play around giving me people I am not to talk to at all like business accounts and collection people. My brother jokes around they do not want to pay me because it will break their budget

On the other hand I doubt it's random because back to back for 5 days straight I get the same instances for both the horde and alliance
    Today it was An yesterday OK, the day before HOS and so on

The Gear score, link achievement, or the math problem I don't understand is getting old
    The math problem is what is your dps and I don't mean it's 4139 on my rogue it's what can you do sustained on a boss or mob.

Brainleech on
  • BikkstahBikkstah Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    My state returns always take >6 months to come in because Michigan is permanently bankrupt.

Bikkstah on
  • PoketpixiePoketpixie Siege Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hate: people that hit need on everything on the last boss after everyone else has hit greed.

Poketpixie on
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    personally i always wait and see what everyone else rolls before casting my own roll, for things like frozen orbs where need/greed differs from server to server

Dhalphir on
  • CharusCharus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    personally i always wait and see what everyone else rolls before casting my own roll, for things like frozen orbs where need/greed differs from server to server

I've given up on caring about frozen orbs. If I get one, I vendor it, and it's hard to work up a proper rage about someone ninjaing my 5g.

Charus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    yeah i figure if they hit the need button then they probably really needed that 5g

Dehumanized on
  • CharusCharus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hate: How bad can pugs be at harpoons? I think I just spent literally half of a UP run on Skadi because the pugs were picking up harpoons and shooting them off into oblivion.

Charus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QuantumQuarkQuantumQuark Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hate: So LFD sent my little Rogueling to orange side Maraudon. "Great," I thought, "I've got a quest here and I literally haven't seen Mara in years."

I zone in, the group is dead. We get ourselves together (which is not easy with the constantly spawning worms) and advance to the second boss, where I see precisely why.

He is level 46. We are varying states of 41 and 42. We make a valiant attempt but in the end we all agree we're not getting any further and leave group.

Why does Orange Mara show as yellow to me in /lfd?

QuantumQuark on
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hate: So LFD sent my little Rogueling to orange side Maraudon. "Great," I thought, "I've got a quest here and I literally haven't seen Mara in years."

I zone in, the group is dead. We get ourselves together (which is not easy with the constantly spawning worms) and advance to the second boss, where I see precisely why.

He is level 46. We are varying states of 41 and 42. We make a valiant attempt but in the end we all agree we're not getting any further and leave group.

Why does Orange Mara show as yellow to me in /lfd?

It's a bug.

Zython on
    Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • omega71omega71 Too old for a title, too ornery to care. Sacramento, CaliRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hate- My account gets hacked, lowbie DK is stripped of everything, frost badges on my main are gone and traded for primordials, my hunter alt has bags stuffed full of Borean leathers, my alt guild got ganked 3k gold.

I do not use the computer that WoW is on for anything BUT WoW..No email, no checking websites, nothing. I get my addons on a different computer scan them on that computer then transfer them over..

I still get hacked.

Hope- Blizz restores everything.

Happy- Nothing I am hating life right now.

omega71 on
  • GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Happy: Swift Flight Form! At 70 no less. The quest chain is fun, although all the flying back and forth makes you wish you already had epic flying.

Hate: BCs method of heroic instance access. I got a friend to help me. On the way over to Auchindoun, I remembered that he didn't play at all during BC, he only came back for WotLK. So naturally he was neutral with Lower City. I logged over to my Shaman and we ran Sethekk 4 times (and Shadow Labyrinth once for the quests). He was so pissed about the system. Then I told him that the keys were initially at Revered and not Honored...

Grobian on
  • QuantumQuarkQuantumQuark Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Zython wrote: »

Oh huh. Thanks for that.

QuantumQuark on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Grobian wrote: »
    Happy: Swift Flight Form! At 70 no less. The quest chain is fun, although all the flying back and forth makes you wish you already had epic flying.

Hate: BCs method of heroic instance access. I got a friend to help me. On the way over to Auchindoun, I remembered that he didn't play at all during BC, he only came back for WotLK. So naturally he was neutral with Lower City. I logged over to my Shaman and we ran Sethekk 4 times (and Shadow Labyrinth once for the quests). He was so pissed about the system. Then I told him that the keys were initially at Revered and not Honored...

My wife decided to spend some money and buy a swift flier for doing those quests. She uses it sometimes but mostly she is in birdform.

As for Mara, I ended up in the purple side as a tank, we got to the cubby where the boss was and the DPS started to run past it, if I hadn't started pulling the stealthed Satyr I think they would have kept going.

Seg on
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Poketpixie wrote: »
    Hate: people that hit need on everything on the last boss after everyone else has hit greed.

Hate: I'm the same way. Last night I ran HForge and a we had NES drop. The dps all clicked need which was expected but then the druid who had been healing all of a sudden decides to click need as well and wins. The only thing he said afterwards was "kitty" then poof he ported out.

Happy: As of now I'm geared for Ulduar 10 man after being an 80 for a week and reworking my build and glyphs.

Camgr Azjol-Nerub

Also Happy: Got Mourning Malice on Wednesday! :)

Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
This discussion has been closed.