As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

xbox360..wait? or no?

JB07JB07 Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Games and Technology
well by now almost everyone heard about the xbox360 v2 right? if not then here is a link with a few pics to boot.

so anyways is this really worth the wait? i mean who is to say this will even happen for starters...

Ok first HDMI, i dont know about most people but i dont own and will not own a High def tv for some time. So to me this is nothing helpful at all. for the people who do own the T.V.'s that support HDMI we still dont know if this is even true, i mean this is not the first time this kind of thing came up.

So what about the Hard drive upgrade, i must admit its a big upgrade. Worth the wait for? hmmm maybe, but if you really wanted it you can always buy it later. What worst is that it might not even be packed in if all this is true...
As for my self i dont plan on downloading videos and stuff like that so 20gig SHOULD be more then enough.

So now what about the more efficient 65nm CPU? first its been delayed, kinda strange how it got delayed and then this rumor poped up. anyways is the new CPU really going to worth the wait for?
its said to produce less heat, and less noise. no power is added so hmm i dont know about this one. there might be a price drop with this new CPU but i dout there will be with the PS3 costing more then 3 weeks pay from a junk job :P

Still this is all going to take some time to come out. We might be waiting three or more months easy.

So the real question here is it worth waiting on buying a xbox360 or should I get one now and start enjoying dead rising ASAP?

So much work, too many games.
JB07 on


  • Options
    RancedRanced Default Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The 360's post March seem to run great.

    Mine hasn't given me any problems at least.

    Ranced on
  • Options
    HadjiQuestHadjiQuest Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Chances are, that upgrade will lead to a nifty price cut on the older models.

    I'd wait until March or April, and if the new model isn't announced or out, then you could probably get away with snagging a normal one.

    HadjiQuest on
  • Options
    JWFokkerJWFokker Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
  • Options
    AccualtAccualt Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    This is kind of a redundant thread.
    Personally I think the rumor is bogus but, hey, what do I know?

    Accualt on
This discussion has been closed.