As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Brittany Murphy Dead at 32

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    her husband initially refused an autopsy?

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yahoo keeps reporting this as natural causes. Bullshit. You don't die of natural causes when you're fucking 32.

i dunno ive read multiple times of people having heart attacks at like 17 and shit

oh god now im scared

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Zephyr wrote: »
    Yahoo keeps reporting this as natural causes. Bullshit. You don't die of natural causes when you're fucking 32.

i dunno ive read multiple times of people having heart attacks at like 17 and shit

oh god now im scared

zeph didn't you have like a really bad anxiety attack this year

calm down, son

Pony on
  • Options
    Sunday_AssassinSunday_Assassin Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

"Every week 12 apparently fit and healthy young people die in the UK from undiagnosed heart conditions"

It's not the most likely cause, but it happens.

Sunday_Assassin on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

Friend's sister died of a brain aneurysm when she was 27 and was in otherwise perfect health. Shit happens sometimes.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2009

fuck

you

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    BoredGamerBoredGamer Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

"Every week 12 apparently fit and healthy young people die in the UK from undiagnosed heart conditions"

Well there goes my sleep tonight, thanks alot, fucker.

BoredGamer on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Zephyr wrote: »

oh god now im scared

Would you consider fast-food unhealthy diets as being natural in causes for heart attacks?

Henroid on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited December 2009
    My next door neighbor, in his early mid 30s, died when his aorta exploded in his chest, filling his chest cavity with blood.

He was not on drugs, was average-build, worked out... it happened while he was banging his wife.

Shit happens. And its not always drug related.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Sunday_AssassinSunday_Assassin Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    BoredGamer wrote: »

Well there goes my sleep tonight, thanks alot, fucker.

It's scary, but it's something more people should be aware of.

One of my best friends died a few years back. Fit, healthy guy. 21 years old. No warning - gone.

His mother was a nurse, too.

Sunday_Assassin on
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    syndalis wrote: »
    My next door neighbor, in his early mid 30s, died when his aorta exploded in his chest, filling his chest cavity with blood.

He was not on drugs, was average-build, worked out... it happened while he was banging his wife.

JESUS CHRIST MAN

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009

How attractive was the wife?

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    JESUS CHRIST MAN

trentsteel on

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2009
    Spectre-x wrote: »

How attractive was the wife?

either way too hot or not hot enough

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I might never have sex again

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited December 2009
    hahahaha

"again"

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    i guess this hinders any chance of a clueless reunion
    but not a weekend at bernies type movie

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    you know it feels really weird to see people react to this shit like

"nobody has a heart attack at 32, it must've been coke or something!"

and i'm standing here

dude who had a stroke when he was 25

people sometimes just have health problems

ain't nobody's fault

except god's, i guess

Pony on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Apparently she was suffering flu symptoms in the last couple days and they had some prescription meds, could have been a bad mix of those, too.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    but pony i thought your life was a mess of craziness and drugs and fights

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Air wrote: »

and yet fully none of those things had anything to do with me having a stroke

i had a stroke due to a genetic condition i've had my entire life, that none of my former drug use or violent lifestyle had anything to do with

Pony on
  • Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Pony wrote: »

i had a stroke due to a genetic condition i've had my entire life, that none of my former drug use or violent lifestyle had anything to do with

That's a horrible mutant power.

MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    it's weird that she was just in this movie

and also people associate celebrity deaths with drugs because they are more likely to be involved in drugs, have expendable income to purchase said drugs, and it doesn't help that she also looked alot like someone who does drugs

Local H Jay on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    'just in' is a bit of a stretch for a 2006 movie

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    MagicPrime wrote: »

the genetic lottery is a cruel mistress

some mutants get telekinesis or a healing factor

some mutants have the power to make their face explode

Pony on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    JoeUser on
  • Options
    zimfanzimfan Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Kid's going to grow up to be Wolverine

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    A guy who was in my class in high school had one of those undiagnosed heart conditions.

He was a healthy kid, did well in school, didn't do anything more serious than your average high-school kid and by all-accounts was a nice guy.

One day during junior year there's an emergency page over the PA system warning everybody of a medical emergency and insisting we stay in our classrooms. I've never heard one of these types of pages before but it sounds like really serious business.

Apparently, right in the middle of his literature class, this kid starts having some sort of seizure, falling out of his chair and convulsing to the shock and horror of his classmates.

Guy is still alive today but he's wheelchair and has very little mental faculties. Supposedly he can recognize his former friends and family (he smiles at them when they enter the room) but is unable to communicate in any way.

His parents wheeled him in for every school event and he was given and honorary high school diploma but it was all very sad.

TankHammer on
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    brittany murphy will always be three characters to me

995CLS_Brittany_Murphy_016.jpg

Brittany-Murphy-Girl-Interrupted.4.jpg

Freeway-Brittany-Murphy-3.jpg

Quoth on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2009
    A boyband singer in the UK died of a heart attack at about thirty this year. Shit just happens.

Tube on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, I will remain skeptical until an autopsy is performed. There's no reason to assume that drugs are involved.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    MagicPrime wrote: »

the genetic lottery is a cruel mistress

some mutants get telekinesis or a healing factor

some mutants have the power to make their face explode

More like chest and lower jaw.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    There was a girl I went to college with. She was my RA and then we both ended up going on the semester abroad to London program.

Before the trip, my friends and I joked about the forms that we had to sign detailing the process for bringing us or our remains back home if we were taken horribly ill or injured or we died while we were in Britain.

The girl had an undiagnosed heart condition. She went on a weekend trip to the continent with some friends, and when the plane back to London landed, she collapsed and died within 15 minutes. She was (i think) 22 years old.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    KalTorak wrote: »
    There was a girl I went to college with. She was my RA and then we both ended up going on the semester abroad to London program.

Before the trip, my friends and I joked about the forms that we had to sign detailing the process for bringing us or our remains back home if we were taken horribly ill or injured or we died while we were in Britain.

The girl had an undiagnosed heart condition. She went on a weekend trip to the continent with some friends, and when the plane back to London landed, she collapsed and died within 15 minutes. She was (i think) 22 years old.

did you bring her remains home?

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    KalTorak wrote: »

did you bring her remains home?

Not personally.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    sure as hell, that quest gave 15k XP

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    babyeatingjesusbabyeatingjesus Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    sure as hell, that quest gave 15k XP

!

babyeatingjesus on
    hitthatcheeseburgerfatty.gif
  • Options
    DoctorstrongbadDoctorstrongbad Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I was very sad to hear about Brittany Murphy's death.

Doctorstrongbad on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Mad skillz

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png