As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I remember when I used to laugh at this comic

rayned0wnrayned0wn Registered User regular
edited December 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
what happened :-\ ...also it seems like there is a lot more "filler" or "just for the F of it" comics this last year there weren't funny and didn't really serve a purpose. I try to laugh but...when it's not funny...it's not funny.

rayned0wn on

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Good for you.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    That's too bad.

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thanks people who are clearly mature adults. I appreciate your feedback.

rayned0wn on
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Apparently, this guy has 5 posts. ALL of them talking about how awful Penny Arcade is.

So, the question begs to be asked: Why the fuck are you reading it? And why the fuck do you think we care enough to come post on the forums?

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    #1 You just did. #2 If you are not a "fanboy" of something you can admit when it's going downhill. For example....CAD is focusing too much on story and rarely being funny anymore. Dueling analogs for some reason is in this never ending void of boring unfunny dreg for about a month now. Amazingsuperpowers is going down hill, and happiness and cyanide is rehashing stuff and becoming boring. I used to like all of these, and penny. Penny was the first one I noticed slope away from the things that made it funny. Like today's comic? It's probably going to end up with another 4 part comic that's well drawn and not really all that funny like they tend to randomly do. Maybe when people stop "nut riding" on things in general, whether it be movies, video games, or web comics, they can admit when things are becoming lack luster. Until then, people like me will be REAL about stuff, and people like you will defend whatever you are "fanboying" until you die no matter what the situation. And that's kind of sad...

rayned0wn on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Better watch out, Syphon; he's being REAL.

Sooo... you came in for the sole purpose of calling people fanboys. Sounds productive.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    And also, I read it because i tend to read the "post" of the day (if there is one) since they are better written than the comics lately, and have insight into video games usually. So if I'm already here I might as well read it....a whole 5 seconds out of my life isn't really going to make a huge difference one way or the other. I just normally don't enjoy those 5 seconds anymore.

rayned0wn on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=6142625

Just post in there.

You've been doing this for a year and a half.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Well when someone has a blatant 12 year old hissy fit because another person doesn't enjoy something they do, it's fairly apparent they have a boner for it. You, while being sarcastic and douchey, didn't jump all over me for disliking this comic like he did.

rayned0wn on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Nobody is throwing a hissy fit but you, buddy.

SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    What comic?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    This is a stupid thread

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited December 2009
    hey this is the super cool guy who made a thread about how awesome I am. Hey there buddy!

Tube on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    (Tube is talking about rayend0wn and not me)

(The thread that I made about how awesome tube is was meant unironically)

(It was a different thread)

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2009
    Oh man, that thread is awesome. I'm glad I went searching for it.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    It reminded me of the time when you prostituted yourself for simple favors!

Tube on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    We will speak no more of this.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Well, except this one time. Somebody asked me how to go about changing theirs, once, and I almost told them to "PM Tube and ask for the "Elki special.""

It was a girl, though, and I didn't want a sitcom scenario of misunderstandings to develop.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Looking at topless girls is gay anyway

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.