As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Shield

Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
Ok, I just watched all of Season 5, and I'm fucking stunned.

My younger brother and I just screamed and shouted "FUCK, NO!!!!!" when [realspoiler:7b25b276e1]Shane killed Lem[/realspoiler:7b25b276e1]. Jesus, that was insane.

Ok, so does anyone know when season 6 is going to start?
IMDB says January 9th, but somebody posted a message on the FX boards which says April. However, I don't know if that's official word.

Is anyone else looking forward to this as much as I am?

[spoiler:7b25b276e1]Shit, I hope Shane gets his balls fed to him.[/spoiler:7b25b276e1]

Also, I take it Season 6 will be the final season?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dublo7 on

• Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dublo7 wrote:

My younger brother and I just screamed and shouted "FUCK, NO!!!!!" when [realspoiler:577392e322]Shane killed Lem[/realspoiler:577392e322]. Jesus, that was insane.

IMDB says January 9th, but somebody posted a message on the FX boards which says April. However, I don't know if that's official word.

[spoiler:577392e322]Shit, I hope Shane gets his balls fed to him.[/spoiler:577392e322]

Season 6 will consist of ten episodes and was scheduled to begin filming in April 2006. It is scheduled to start showing on FX on April 3rd 2007, after the initial run of the new FX series, Dirt. Creator Shawn Ryan had previously stated this may be the last season [3], but on June 5, 2006 FX announced The Shield has been renewed for a seventh and final season.

Esh on
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Esh wrote:
    Dublo7 wrote:

My younger brother and I just screamed and shouted "FUCK, NO!!!!!" when [realspoiler:058e767086]Shane killed Lem[/realspoiler:058e767086]. Jesus, that was insane.

[spoiler:058e767086]Shit, I hope Shane gets his balls fed to him.[/spoiler:058e767086]

Season 6 will consist of ten episodes and was scheduled to begin filming in April 2006. It is scheduled to start showing on FX on April 3rd 2007, after the initial run of the new FX series, Dirt. Creator Shawn Ryan had previously stated this may be the last season [3], but on June 5, 2006 FX announced The Shield has been renewed for a seventh and final season.

What the heck.
    I wonder what's going to happen between now and the final season.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dublo7 wrote:
    Esh wrote:
    Dublo7 wrote:

My younger brother and I just screamed and shouted "FUCK, NO!!!!!" when [realspoiler:b1ee691ea2]Shane killed Lem[/realspoiler:b1ee691ea2]. Jesus, that was insane.

[spoiler:b1ee691ea2]Shit, I hope Shane gets his balls fed to him.[/spoiler:b1ee691ea2]

What the heck.
    I wonder what's going to happen between now and the final season.
    Rocks fall, everybody dies.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Fantastic...The Shield is one of my favorite shows...so painful to watch.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    NorayNoray Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Yeah The Shield is one of the best shows I've ever, fucking ever, seen. So consistent too, every season has been excellent. Ending of S5 was so sad :( But I can sort of understand why [spoiler:891c928cef]Shane did it, even if it was terrible.[/spoiler:891c928cef]

Really can't wait for Season 6. It's probably my favorite TV show ever, along with Lost anyway.

Noray on
  • Options
    BongoBongo Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The Shield is hands down my favorite show ever.

And last seasons finale in my mind, is the greatest season finale anywhere ever. I mean...damn.

Bongo on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I recapped Season 2 of this show for a site that no longer exists. The recaps, by design, got every little nook and cranny of the episodes, and had to have been well over 10,000 words each. But for you, I shall condense them into three:

Baby Jesus cries.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    RaggaholicRaggaholic Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Yeah, this show is on my "to do" list along with The Wire, Deadwood, and 24. If only the day had more hours in it.

Raggaholic on