As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Attempted flight bombing thwarted

12346»

• Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    still kinda weird

based on the description of the van, i find it kind of stunning that it took two days for someone to wonder

satansfingers on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    still kinda weird

based on the description of the van, i find it kind of stunning that it took two days for someone to wonder

wasn't there a story recently about how the police somewhere didn't notice a body in an abandoned van for a couple weeks?

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    spazmojackspazmojack Hangin on the corner of 52nd and BroadwayRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    no luggage and everyone goes on the plane in hospital gowns...or orange jump suits; might as well cut to the chase early.

you can buy new clothes when you get to your final destination.

spazmojack on
  • Options
    ravensmuseravensmuse Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I was reading an article earlier this year about a car thief that found a bunch of explosives in the back of a van he stole in New York and drove it into an abandoned parking lot and called the cops. So...

As someone who flew yesterday out of Indianopolis airport, there was some extra screening but nothing any more time consuming than a quick patdown for random people. Southwest didn't even ask us to take stuff off of our laps on the descent into Manchester. So it's not the TSA making airlines do stupid stuff.

ravensmuse on
    READ MY BLOG - Web Serial Fantasy - Tabletop Gaming Snips & Reviews - Flea Market Hunting
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited December 2009
    I was walking around London once with a friend (I think it was when I met Sao and Janson?) and we came across a bus on a road that was cordoned off and the bus driver was like 'sorry there's a suspicious package on my bus you'll have to go another way'.

True story.

bongi on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    itt bongi missed the bus and checking out a package, surprised no one

:O

Abracadaniel on