Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Chat]tastic 4

2456764

Posts

  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    That's such an elendil choice of ammo

    totes

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I responded to variable.

    thanks so much duna!

    np, let me know if you need anything else. I just got done helping my dad with 2 computers over the break. and you just reminded me that I have to tinker around with my bosses as well.

    Dunadan019 on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    That's such an elendil choice of ammo

    totes

    what do you use, Senjinutsu?

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I responded to variable.

    thanks so much duna!

    np, let me know if you need anything else. I just got done helping my dad with 2 computers over the break. and you just reminded me that I have to tinker around with my bosses as well.

    the fact that you didn't point out any issues is a huge help haha.

    biggest thing in my way now is method of payment.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I want a Gameboy Micro so bad

    but I don't know if I'd even use it once I had it.

    I want them to just release a bunch of old GB collections for the DS.

    Incenjucar on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    That's such an elendil choice of ammo

    totes

    what do you use, Senjinutsu?

    High Explosives + Scram Rails and occasionally Sledgehammers

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    I have a lot of trouble using grenades.

    They take forever to go off.

    What do those other things do?

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Don't despair. Not even over the fact that you don't despair.Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    do do do do

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I responded to variable.

    thanks so much duna!

    np, let me know if you need anything else. I just got done helping my dad with 2 computers over the break. and you just reminded me that I have to tinker around with my bosses as well.

    the fact that you didn't point out any issues is a huge help haha.

    biggest thing in my way now is method of payment.

    hang on a few minutes, I'm looking into that hard drive.

    Dunadan019 on
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Guess what guess what

    I met a pretty redhead (on the internet) and have a date on Wed night

    Also I get to use Elldren's apartment to entertain (:winky:) her because Elldren is awesome

    Crazy hyped-nervous

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    So what's the best dinner party board game for variable-sized but relatively large groups of people? Like 6-8 people?

    --

    Grats Salv.

    Incenjucar on
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So what's the best dinner party board game for variable-sized but relatively large groups of people? Like 6-8 people?

    Make a drinking game out of Uno

    Alternately, Wits & Wagers is pretty cool

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    You would not believe your
    sexyeyes1.jpg
    if 10 million
    a1156_2926.fireflies.jpeg
    lit up the
    wwd_world2.jpg
    as I
    falling.jpg
    asleep.jpg

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So what's the best dinner party board game for variable-sized but relatively large groups of people? Like 6-8 people?

    --

    Grats Salv.

    Cranium is pretty fun.

    Chanus on
    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Use your words, Hakkes

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    I lost you at the bugs.

    JustinSane07 on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    You would not believe your
    sexyeyes1.jpg
    if 10 million
    a1156_2926.fireflies.jpeg
    lit up the
    wwd_world2.jpg
    as I
    falling.jpg
    asleep.jpg

    I would not believe my eyes if 10 million bugs lit up the world as I fall from a skyscraper after falling asleep on the toilet?

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I have a lot of trouble using grenades.

    They take forever to go off.

    What do those other things do?

    grenades kind of suck

    I only use High Explosive grenades and use them when I can't quite get a clear shot

    High Explosive rounds cause your rounds to explode but they heat your gun terrible

    scram rails increase your power but heat your gun terribly

    Senj likes his gun burning hot at all times

    Elendil on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    Hakkes is
    crazy

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I would not believe my cliche image if 10 million beetles lit up the earth as you had a dream of falling off of a building while passed out on the crapper

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Hakkes is
    crazy
    well

    she is a girl

    Elendil on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Chanus wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So what's the best dinner party board game for variable-sized but relatively large groups of people? Like 6-8 people?

    --

    Grats Salv.

    Cranium is pretty fun.

    Hrmn.

    Anything in the vein of Settlers of Catan?

    It apparently needs a twenty dollar extension just to handle 6 players. :(

    Incenjucar on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Owl City is the worst thing to happen to music

    so mediocre

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I have a lot of trouble using grenades.

    They take forever to go off.

    What do those other things do?

    grenades kind of suck

    I only use High Explosive grenades and use them when I can't quite get a clear shot

    High Explosive rounds cause your rounds to explode but they heat your gun terrible

    scram rails increase your power but heat your gun terribly

    Senj likes his gun burning hot at all times
    Nothing survives long enough for it to matter

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So what's the best dinner party board game for variable-sized but relatively large groups of people? Like 6-8 people?

    --

    Grats Salv.

    Cranium is pretty fun.

    Hrmn.

    Anything in the vein of Settlers of Catan?

    It apparently needs a twenty dollar extension just to handle 6 players. :(

    It does? Hmm...

    Chanus on
    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So what's the best dinner party board game for variable-sized but relatively large groups of people? Like 6-8 people?

    --

    Grats Salv.

    Cranium is pretty fun.

    Hrmn.

    Anything in the vein of Settlers of Catan?

    It apparently needs a twenty dollar extension just to handle 6 players. :(

    Muh-fuggin Battlestar Galactica handles 6 just fine

    It's also like $60, so

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Owl City is the worst thing to happen to music

    so mediocre

    they're a worse postal service to me

    it will have to do if PS is never going to release another album

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I have a lot of trouble using grenades.

    They take forever to go off.

    What do those other things do?

    grenades kind of suck

    I only use High Explosive grenades and use them when I can't quite get a clear shot

    High Explosive rounds cause your rounds to explode but they heat your gun terrible

    scram rails increase your power but heat your gun terribly

    Senj likes his gun burning hot at all times
    Nothing survives long enough for it to matter
    I do this with the sniper rifle

    two shots to overheat really

    well then let's drop it to one and really light that fucker up

    Elendil on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    So what's the best dinner party board game for variable-sized but relatively large groups of people? Like 6-8 people?

    --

    Grats Salv.

    Munchikin was always a blast with large groups. And it isn't like 800 dollars either.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Elendil wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I have a lot of trouble using grenades.

    They take forever to go off.

    What do those other things do?

    grenades kind of suck

    I only use High Explosive grenades and use them when I can't quite get a clear shot

    High Explosive rounds cause your rounds to explode but they heat your gun terrible

    scram rails increase your power but heat your gun terribly

    Senj likes his gun burning hot at all times

    HE rounds/Scram Rails are fine for Sniper Rifles because the damn things are gonna be right on the edge of overheat after every shot anyway.

    Plus it basically makes the sniper rifle into a grenade launcher which is pretty awesome, all shootin' stuff hidin' behind corners and shit.

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    There are high explosive rounds? Those sounds great.

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Owl City is the worst thing to happen to music

    so mediocre

    they're a worse postal service to me

    it will have to do if PS is never going to release another album

    horse poop is slightly better than cow poop

    but I'd still rather not deal with poop at all

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Muh-fuggin Battlestar Galactica handles 6 just fine

    It's also like $60, so

    Basically I'm trying to rescue relatively normal people from playing tired shit like Risk or Monopoly for under $40.

    How is Arkham Horror for extremely normal people? We're talking people who buy the Wii just for things like Wii Golf.

    Incenjucar on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    I need to get me some high explosive rounds

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    There are high explosive rounds? Those sounds great.

    You can really only use them in sniper rifles and shotguns, they cause way too much heat in the pistol or AR unless you really watch your rate of fire. At which point, why aren't you using a shotgun or sniper rifle anyway.

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I responded to variable.

    thanks so much duna!

    np, let me know if you need anything else. I just got done helping my dad with 2 computers over the break. and you just reminded me that I have to tinker around with my bosses as well.

    the fact that you didn't point out any issues is a huge help haha.

    biggest thing in my way now is method of payment.

    hang on a few minutes, I'm looking into that hard drive.

    nvm, you're good.

    the only problem I can see is that your memory standars is DDR3 1333 wheras the ram you have is DDR3 1600.

    Dunadan019 on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    i am not gonna debate musical tastes

    my palette is not particularly refined and i'm ok with that

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Muh-fuggin Battlestar Galactica handles 6 just fine

    It's also like $60, so

    Basically I'm trying to rescue relatively normal people from playing tired shit like Risk or Monopoly for under $40.

    There's Dominion, but 6-8 people would be really really big, fast games. Although I guess you could just split it into two groups.

    Agricola might support that many. Not certain though.

    Honestly I'm probably going to have to second the suggestion for Munchkin or similar.

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I once sniped a dude on a low-planet

    he flew way up in the air, higher than the roof of one of those two-floor bunkers

    he was still alive when he landed

    Elendil on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I guess I'm hanging out with an ex tonight.

    This went fine last time but goddamn she's so hot that it makes me regret things just a little.

    Nocturne on
This discussion has been closed.