Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Elements of [chat]

1565758596062»

Posts

  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    forgot how great it is to put in a new kevin smith disc. especially when it actually has something new for me to see/hear.

    he does smodcast, his podcast, and one episode number they skipped and decided to say that ep is the new Chasing Amy commentary. so yay. and then a new documentary on the disc to watch. double yay. on blu-ray and I get to chat the whole time since I moved my computer... but now I'm losing focus on things I'm happy about.

    Chasing Amy was way better than it had any right to be.

    I don't have a problem with Kevin Smith, but I won't watch his fanboy stuff like that Silent Bob and Jay thing.

    I hate that he keeps putting his no talent ugly wife in things. Clerks 2 was a terrible movie and she was part of the reason.

    I like the movie

    but I don't like her in anything. suppose I can understand putting your wife in stuff especially with the closeness of all the people in that flick but yeah I see where you're coming from.

    That movie is a bigger steaming pile of shitty fan service than Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. The one thing that redeems Clerks 2 from being as bad as Jersey Girl is Rosario Dawson telling me that sometimes it's okay to go from ass to mouth.

    her dance is pretty nice too.

    and I'll admit I really have no right ranking his shit or giving my opinion out. I like the guy too much.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Kevin Smith just finished filming his latest movie, A Couple of Dicks, a few months ago. It's the first movie he's directed that he didn't write, which I heard him say it was a weird experience to have to bring to life someone else's vision.

    yes sir

    but it's called Cop Out now.

    via twitter I get the impression the trailer isn't great, but that the movie should be pretty damn funny. Bruce Willis + Tracy Morgan. I hope it does well.

    They renamed it? Boooooooo.

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    networks wouldn't air commercials for it before 9 PM. fucked up.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Kevin Smith just finished filming his latest movie, A Couple of Dicks, a few months ago. It's the first movie he's directed that he didn't write, which I heard him say it was a weird experience to have to bring to life someone else's vision.

    yes sir

    but it's called Cop Out now.

    via twitter I get the impression the trailer isn't great, but that the movie should be pretty damn funny. Bruce Willis + Tracy Morgan. I hope it does well.

    They renamed it? Boooooooo.

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    The trailer looks so bad. So so bad.

    Sean William Scott is in it.

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    Organichu wrote: »

    I expected this story to end with new brandishing a gun, possibly some murdering.

    Oh, no

    If that had happened I probably wouldn't be posting minutes later
    remember the time when you posted from the bathroom describing how great the sex you just had was?


    Rad: Hot sauce's key portion, it's hotness, is what I think is gross.

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    I dunno, repetitive motion + thing in mouth = not the most pleasant feeling sometimes. Seriously.

    Dude I am sure that it is not all that fun and probably tastes icky and all of that. But seriously bringing a lady off takes like an hour. It is a whole lot of licking that damned button.

    Are you suggesting that it's not a mutually enjoyable experience?

    It can be a taxing experience.

    I mean it is always gratifying to bring a lady off.

    But jesus.

    WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION

    Loren Michael on
    2ezikn6.jpg
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    I dunno, repetitive motion + thing in mouth = not the most pleasant feeling sometimes. Seriously.

    Dude I am sure that it is not all that fun and probably tastes icky and all of that. But seriously bringing a lady off takes like an hour. It is a whole lot of licking that damned button.

    Are you suggesting that it's not a mutually enjoyable experience?

    It can be a taxing experience.

    I mean it is always gratifying to bring a lady off.

    But jesus.

    especially when they sit on your face.

    it's like "hrm. . .i guess there are worse ways to die."

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Hakks and I are having a dispute.

    I need to talk to a bisexual.

    Or at least anyone who has gone down on both a guy and a girl.

    I have been summoned. The answer is both and neither. It depends much more on a partners ease of reaching climax then the equipment. Having said that, I've met many more women who've struggled with reaching climax then guys.

    I'd wager if we found a female bisexual, there's a pretty good chance she'd say the opposite. I wonder how much it has to do with familiarity with your own gender's equipment.

    Frankly being a straight dude I have never ever ever not had a girl get off when I go down on them.

    Forget that alphabet shit, the rhythm to Overture to Marriage of Figaro evidently induces the stargate scene from 2001.

    Conversely, I've had exactly one girl give good head; everyone else has just tried to rip my dong off.

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    forgot how great it is to put in a new kevin smith disc. especially when it actually has something new for me to see/hear.

    he does smodcast, his podcast, and one episode number they skipped and decided to say that ep is the new Chasing Amy commentary. so yay. and then a new documentary on the disc to watch. double yay. on blu-ray and I get to chat the whole time since I moved my computer... but now I'm losing focus on things I'm happy about.

    Chasing Amy was way better than it had any right to be.

    I don't have a problem with Kevin Smith, but I won't watch his fanboy stuff like that Silent Bob and Jay thing.

    I hate that he keeps putting his no talent ugly wife in things. Clerks 2 was a terrible movie and she was part of the reason.

    I like the movie

    but I don't like her in anything. suppose I can understand putting your wife in stuff especially with the closeness of all the people in that flick but yeah I see where you're coming from.

    That movie is a bigger steaming pile of shitty fan service than Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. The one thing that redeems Clerks 2 from being as bad as Jersey Girl is Rosario Dawson telling me that sometimes it's okay to go from ass to mouth.

    her dance is pretty nice too.

    and I'll admit I really have no right ranking his shit or giving my opinion out. I like the guy too much.

    I like the guy too. He's a genuinely funny guy.

    But that doesn't mean his movies are all A+ movies. 2 of them are pieces of shit and 2 others are so-so.

    JustinSane07 on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ok so basically I called and the phone girl (the same one who I'm pretty sure wants my dong!) recognizes me and pretty much tells me my order before I place it. So as I get ready to hang up she's all "what time you get here" (but in a super thick accent, stay with me here) and I say "10 minutes?", realizing I guess they close earlier than I thought.

    So I get there and they're pretty much outside waiting for me, one hand on the gate ready to pull it down. I feel super bad about holding them up and rush over to pay. Girl's making change out of her own pocket, they're so ready to leave, when a group of teenagers come up.

    They ask about cigarettes and basically she doesn't want to sell them without carding and they all insist they 'forgot' their IDs and "you know me, come on, I'm 18" etc. At first she's just sort of laughing in a "sorry, try somewhere else guys, wish I could" kind of way, but then they get sort of menacing. I'm still standing there waiting for my change and they're actually beginning to form a sort of little semi circle.

    Basically I'm 22 and bigger than most 16 year olds and I stepped between them and there were some words and they left and now I'm her big strong white Godzilla savior 8-)
    until she sees my dong and realizes I'm not Godzilla, anyway

    I expected this story to end with new brandishing a gun, possibly some murdering.

    Oh, no

    If that had happened I probably wouldn't be posting minutes later

    Hey, actually this gives me an idea. You're a nice single Jewish boy. Hakkes is a nice single Persian girl who likes nice Jewish boys. I'm not saying you should get married right away, but seeing a movie together couldn't hurt.

    Thomamelas on
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Well, I think I might have just wrapped up this remix. Some slight vox edits here, a little final mastering there, but I think it's good to go. Yay!

    Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Kevin Smith gets love because he made Clerks. And I don't mean that like Clerks is one of my favourite movies, I mean it as this dude in his early 20's financed his own movie, shot it, then managed to get it onto the festival circuit. That is the dream. Fuck, the best part of the Clerks X DVD is the Snowball Effect.

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    forgot how great it is to put in a new kevin smith disc. especially when it actually has something new for me to see/hear.

    he does smodcast, his podcast, and one episode number they skipped and decided to say that ep is the new Chasing Amy commentary. so yay. and then a new documentary on the disc to watch. double yay. on blu-ray and I get to chat the whole time since I moved my computer... but now I'm losing focus on things I'm happy about.

    Chasing Amy was way better than it had any right to be.

    I don't have a problem with Kevin Smith, but I won't watch his fanboy stuff like that Silent Bob and Jay thing.

    I hate that he keeps putting his no talent ugly wife in things. Clerks 2 was a terrible movie and she was part of the reason.

    I like the movie

    but I don't like her in anything. suppose I can understand putting your wife in stuff especially with the closeness of all the people in that flick but yeah I see where you're coming from.

    That movie is a bigger steaming pile of shitty fan service than Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. The one thing that redeems Clerks 2 from being as bad as Jersey Girl is Rosario Dawson telling me that sometimes it's okay to go from ass to mouth.

    her dance is pretty nice too.

    and I'll admit I really have no right ranking his shit or giving my opinion out. I like the guy too much.

    I like the guy too. He's a genuinely funny guy.

    But that doesn't mean his movies are all A+ movies. 2 of them are pieces of shit and 2 others are so-so.

    I enjoy them all.

    but I mean I'd put mallrats as the best, I think it's his funniest overall movie. probably clerks following then, that dogma/chasing amy, then the rest.

    I also don't think Jersey Girl is as bad as most people say but again this is why I wouldn't put my opinions on his stuff out there as valid or informative.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Conversely, I've had exactly one girl give good head; everyone else has just tried to rip my dong off.

    Yeah, that's rarer than it should be.

    Loren Michael on
    2ezikn6.jpg
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Chasing Amy is probably my absolute favorite Kevin Smith movie.

    If for no other reason than because I've basically made the exact same mistakes as Holden McNeil did. Minus the creepy threesome thing.

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Kevin Smith gets love because he made Clerks. And I don't mean that like Clerks is one of my favourite movies, I mean it as this dude in his early 20's financed his own movie, shot it, then managed to get it onto the festival circuit. That is the dream. Fuck, the best part of the Clerks X DVD is the Snowball Effect.

    yeah and it also along with Amy pretty much guaranteed him work for life because he can turn a profit and make something with nothing. it's awesome.

    and yes, lived the dream. made a generation of wannabees of which I believe we both belong.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »

    I expected this story to end with new brandishing a gun, possibly some murdering.

    Oh, no

    If that had happened I probably wouldn't be posting minutes later
    remember the time when you posted from the bathroom describing how great the sex you just had was?

    I do remember that!

    It was very good.

    Organichu on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Kevin Smith just finished filming his latest movie, A Couple of Dicks, a few months ago. It's the first movie he's directed that he didn't write, which I heard him say it was a weird experience to have to bring to life someone else's vision.

    yes sir

    but it's called Cop Out now.

    via twitter I get the impression the trailer isn't great, but that the movie should be pretty damn funny. Bruce Willis + Tracy Morgan. I hope it does well.

    They renamed it? Boooooooo.

    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    The trailer looks so bad. So so bad.

    Sean William Scott is in it.

    Needs to just change his name to "Stiffler" and be done with it

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Conversely, I've had exactly one girl give good head; everyone else has just tried to rip my dong off.

    Yeah, that's rarer than it should be.

    Seriously ladies I mean I understand that you want to get my motor runnin' but it's not a fucking pullstart okay

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • JokermanJokerman Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Man I feel bad for you guys,

    my last two ex's were extremely fucking good at giving head. One of them had like an extra long tounge and the other one no gag reflex.


    good times.

    Jokerman on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    Organichu wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »

    I expected this story to end with new brandishing a gun, possibly some murdering.

    Oh, no

    If that had happened I probably wouldn't be posting minutes later
    remember the time when you posted from the bathroom describing how great the sex you just had was?

    I do remember that!

    It was very good.

    I'm just saying

    I can't make any assumptions about you with regard to what you've done just a few minutes before posting.

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Ok so basically I called and the phone girl (the same one who I'm pretty sure wants my dong!) recognizes me and pretty much tells me my order before I place it. So as I get ready to hang up she's all "what time you get here" (but in a super thick accent, stay with me here) and I say "10 minutes?", realizing I guess they close earlier than I thought.

    So I get there and they're pretty much outside waiting for me, one hand on the gate ready to pull it down. I feel super bad about holding them up and rush over to pay. Girl's making change out of her own pocket, they're so ready to leave, when a group of teenagers come up.

    They ask about cigarettes and basically she doesn't want to sell them without carding and they all insist they 'forgot' their IDs and "you know me, come on, I'm 18" etc. At first she's just sort of laughing in a "sorry, try somewhere else guys, wish I could" kind of way, but then they get sort of menacing. I'm still standing there waiting for my change and they're actually beginning to form a sort of little semi circle.

    Basically I'm 22 and bigger than most 16 year olds and I stepped between them and there were some words and they left and now I'm her big strong white Godzilla savior 8-)
    until she sees my dong and realizes I'm not Godzilla, anyway

    I expected this story to end with new brandishing a gun, possibly some murdering.

    Oh, no

    If that had happened I probably wouldn't be posting minutes later

    Hey, actually this gives me an idea. You're a nice single Jewish boy. Hakkes is a nice single Persian girl who likes nice Jewish boys. I'm not saying you should get married right away, but seeing a movie together couldn't hurt.

    YES! This! A MILLION TIMES THIS! That would be an epic train wreck that would become legend. Errr.... I mean, that'd be cute.

    Premier kakos on
    SuperKawaiiWillSig.jpg
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    I enjoy them all.

    but I mean I'd put mallrats as the best, I think it's his funniest overall movie. probably clerks following then, that dogma/chasing amy, then the rest.

    I also don't think Jersey Girl is as bad as most people say but again this is why I wouldn't put my opinions on his stuff out there as valid or informative.

    To be honest, I don't know what makes Jersey Girl such a terrible piece of shit. But it is. There's no one thing in particular. It's just an awful movie all around.

    And after watching the trailer for Cop Out....man....any time a movie has to say "from the _____ that brought you _____" that's not a good sign.

    JustinSane07 on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Conversely, I've had exactly one girl give good head; everyone else has just tried to rip my dong off.

    Yeah, that's rarer than it should be.

    Seriously ladies I mean I understand that you want to get my motor runnin' but it's not a fucking pullstart okay

    Like anything else it requires practice to be good at it.

    Thomamelas on
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »

    I expected this story to end with new brandishing a gun, possibly some murdering.

    Oh, no

    If that had happened I probably wouldn't be posting minutes later
    remember the time when you posted from the bathroom describing how great the sex you just had was?

    I do remember that!

    It was very good.

    I'm just saying

    I can't make any assumptions about you with regard to what you've done just a few minutes before posting.

    I mean, I don't go to jail for good sex
    unless...

    Organichu on
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Man I feel bad for you guys,

    my last two ex's were extremely fucking good at giving head. One of them had like an extra long tounge and the other one no gag reflex.


    good times.

    My last girlfriend, um, had a small mouth.

    The two girls before her were fine though.

    In general though, it just seems like it's not something that's done well much of the time.

    Maybe I have high standards.

    Loren Michael on
    2ezikn6.jpg
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Man I feel bad for you guys,

    my last two ex's were extremely fucking good at giving head. One of them had like an extra long tounge and the other one no gag reflex.


    good times.

    That's the other thing that I've had girls often do wrong, is try to cram my whole unit into their mouths.

    Like, the sensation of you gagging on my dick is really not sexy. In fact it is gross!

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    See you later, [chat].

    Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Man I feel bad for you guys,

    my last two ex's were extremely fucking good at giving head. One of them had like an extra long tounge and the other one no gag reflex.


    good times.

    My last girlfriend, um, had a small mouth.

    The two girls before her were fine though.

    In general though, it just seems like it's not something that's done well much of the time.

    Maybe I have high standards.

    There's something funny about a girl acting deeply insulted that you don't orgasm on the very first application of suction.

    Incenjucar on
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    I enjoy them all.

    but I mean I'd put mallrats as the best, I think it's his funniest overall movie. probably clerks following then, that dogma/chasing amy, then the rest.

    I also don't think Jersey Girl is as bad as most people say but again this is why I wouldn't put my opinions on his stuff out there as valid or informative.

    To be honest, I don't know what makes Jersey Girl such a terrible piece of shit. But it is. There's no one thing in particular. It's just an awful movie all around.

    And after watching the trailer for Cop Out....man....any time a movie has to say "from the _____ that brought you _____" that's not a good sign.

    I never found Jersey Girl particularly offensive. It just sort of was what it was. It was okay.

    Salvation122 on
    sig.png
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Max Payne is pretty fucking badass. I just feel so...powerful when I use the shotgun. It feels like a real shotgun should.

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • JokermanJokerman Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Jokerman wrote: »
    Man I feel bad for you guys,

    my last two ex's were extremely fucking good at giving head. One of them had like an extra long tounge and the other one no gag reflex.


    good times.

    That's the other thing that I've had girls often do wrong, is try to cram my whole unit into their mouths.

    Like, the sensation of you gagging on my dick is really not sexy. In fact it is gross!

    Honestly, a good blowjob is usualy 40% handjob, 30% sucking, 20% licking, and 10% not being afraid of spooge.

    Seriously? It's just a little cum. No need to pitch a fit over it.

    Jokerman on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    Kevin Smith gets love because he made Clerks. And I don't mean that like Clerks is one of my favourite movies, I mean it as this dude in his early 20's financed his own movie, shot it, then managed to get it onto the festival circuit. That is the dream. Fuck, the best part of the Clerks X DVD is the Snowball Effect.

    yeah and it also along with Amy pretty much guaranteed him work for life because he can turn a profit and make something with nothing. it's awesome.

    and yes, lived the dream. made a generation of wannabees of which I believe we both belong.

    If you learn how to make movies for super cheap Hollywood will suck your dick. You don't have to be particularly good, you just need to know how to squeeze a dollar. Funny thing is, that's not as hard as it sounds, it's just easier to throw money at a problem than be creative.

    Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I've never been all that into blowjobs which places me in some weird subset of the male gender. So many girls I've known are like "I have a special treat for you" and then they gnaw on my dick. Meanwhile I'm wishing I could just fuck them. I need to be able to kiss a girl to really hit the high notes.

    themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

    Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Times like these I really hate having a profound sense of self-respect.

    Incenjucar on
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    black lesbians on the wire!

    Organichu on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Or just "Ron" Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I don't find sex to be very mechanical or numerical. Every woman is different, they all have little weak spots to exploit. It's all a mind game. The littlest areas on the neck or the sides, when to do what and how to do it - the sensation of fingertips versus palms versus fingernails. It's different depending on who you are with and what they like and how much they understand what you want.

    I am, unfortunately, a moron romantic who thinks too hard about it, though.

    RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Times like these I really hate having a profound sense of self-respect.

    A couple cocktails will take care of that.

    themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

    Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    I enjoy them all.

    but I mean I'd put mallrats as the best, I think it's his funniest overall movie. probably clerks following then, that dogma/chasing amy, then the rest.

    I also don't think Jersey Girl is as bad as most people say but again this is why I wouldn't put my opinions on his stuff out there as valid or informative.

    To be honest, I don't know what makes Jersey Girl such a terrible piece of shit. But it is. There's no one thing in particular. It's just an awful movie all around.

    And after watching the trailer for Cop Out....man....any time a movie has to say "from the _____ that brought you _____" that's not a good sign.

    I thought he specifically wasn't mentioned in the trailer? hrm. I haven't watched it but I can't really defend it I just trust what he's saying.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Armored GorillaArmored Gorilla Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Times like these I really hate having a profound sense of self-respect.

    A couple cocktails will take care of that.

    Hello, New Year's!

    Armored Gorilla on
    "I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    eh start it back up.

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.