As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Man Will Not Die

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Feral wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I'm only happy when it rains.

don't trust a ho
    never trust a ho
    don't trust me

Man I hate that song so much.

So It Goes on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    fuck the snow.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    fuck the snow.

if you're into ice play I guess that might get you off

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Podly wrote: »
    Whenever I take a cab, I always try to take the FDR expressway back to the bronx. Seeing the isolated lights from the brooklyn and JFK bridges spanning the east river, with one car, two cars, three cars slowly making their journey here or there, always make me feel that everything is gonna be alright.

Bay bridge, Oakland into SF, during Christmastime when they outline the buildings in lights.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Just finished watching Inglourious Basterds

Ha I watched it tonight for the first time too.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    I knew 303 would suck before I even heard them.

Because their name is 303, on of the most cliche and overrated synths of all times.

That's how cool I am.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Whenever I take a cab, I always try to take the FDR expressway back to the bronx. Seeing the isolated lights from the brooklyn and JFK bridges spanning the east river, with one car, two cars, three cars slowly making their journey here or there, always make me feel that everything is gonna be alright.

Bay bridge, Oakland into SF, during Christmastime when they outline the buildings in lights.

Over the 18th floor of the office building i work in, knowing that if i could just make myself jump, the damn lights would go away

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Irond Will wrote: »

For a long while I thought it wasn't going to have any feet stuff, but he was just lulling me in

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    the great dane had a great dane sized vomit

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2009
    What is it with English people only being happy when it rains?

I guess since it rains all the time over there it's not that much of a qualifier

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    Platoon!

When I sound off with shush girl

You will respond with "shut your lips"

When I sound off with Do the Helen Keller

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Over the 18th floor of the office building i work in, knowing that if i could just make myself jump, the damn lights would go away

Shaka, when the walls fell.

Feral on

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    fuck the snow.

if you're into ice play I guess that might get you off

oh baby, you're so fucking cold!

thats right, chill me all the way down to my bone...

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009

Sartre would say that we have vertigo because we are never sure that we're NOT gonna jump.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    edited December 2009
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    I DMed today! (and last night)

GRIM AND PERILOUS ADVENTURE!

I have awesome ideas for DMing, but I have no ability to focus on the actual DMing itself.

I felt the same way, you just got to sit down and bang out a rough script for what you want to do and work from there. In 2 hours I made a 3 part adventure for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. My (encyclopedic) familiarity with the setting helped, but it felt good to bang out something like that and watch it actually come together and work out- especially on my second try.

Oh man, I really want to run a WoD game. I really should throw one up on Critical Failures.

Heh, I'm doing a Geist game in there currently. You could try your hand at Changeling, you'd ge ta lot of takers, and/ or you might get eaten by the Changeling Curse.

No-Quarter on
  • Options
    edited December 2009

For a long while I thought it wasn't going to have any feet stuff, but he was just lulling me in

Yeah at least it only lasted a minute or so this time.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Can you take a picture of it for me?

I need to post it on my friend's Facebook page as part of my ongoing campaign to dissuade her from getting a fucking great dane.

Feral on

• Options
    edited December 2009

I need to post it on my friend's Facebook page as part of my ongoing campaign to dissuade her from getting a fucking great dane.

Man just send her a photo of a sad doggy funeral and eight calendars.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Man just send her a photo of a sad doggy funeral and eight calendars.

Oh no that's a plus, you see.

Because it means she signs up for a responsibility of a shorter duration.

Feral on

• Options
    edited December 2009
    I just cannot understand a mindset that would want a dog that does not live forever.

I get upset just thinking about Mr. Akira dying.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Hahahahaha this is so hilarious Court TV has a show where a Navy SEAL turned Governor "investigates" so-called "secret societies" and conspiracy theories

It started when he supposedly got wiretapped in office, and sets off to determine who is responsible for spying on US citizens and destroying our freedoms

You can't make this shit up

They're trying so hard to play it up. "For safety, the Governor's advisor provides back-up for the meet..."

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    What? I thought Court TV was just like 24 hours of Wopner and infomercials.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Res wrote: »
    Hahahahaha this is so hilarious Court TV has a show where a Navy SEAL turned Governor "investigates" so-called "secret societies" and conspiracy theories

It started when he supposedly got wiretapped in office, and sets off to determine who is responsible for spying on US citizens and destroying our freedoms

You can't make this shit up

They're trying so hard to play it up. "For safety, the Governor's advisor provides back-up for the meet..."

He ain't got time to be eavesdropped on.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Now they have added god-awful reality shows to the mix, including "Camera sits in a Pawn Shop for an hour," and "Camera follows around repo man for an hour."

No I am not fucking kidding.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I just cannot understand a mindset that would want a dog that does not live forever.

She's very attuned to the impermanence of all things and the inevitability of change.

Which is great and Buddhist and all but she's planning on finding a studio apartment and I'm like "I hope you're planning on sitting on the dog instead of getting a couch."

Feral on

• Options
    edited December 2009
    What does this mean when I try to load up my local library's online catalog? "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers."

So It Goes on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    What does this mean when I try to load up my local library's online catalog? "The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers."

The application is about to get a time out.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Something is broken on their end, specifically whatever app the webserver is trying to talk to over CGI

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    "Today, he infiltrates the group responsible for turning honest citizens into Big Brother's spies! And later, a government proxy agent cracks under Jesse's questioning!"

Jesse: "Have you killed people?"

Agent: "I have."

cut to commercial

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009

What do you have against naturopathy, Senj? You are so narrow and closed-minded.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    It's like Court TV has decided that paranoid schizophrenics represent a rich untapped market

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Something is broken on their end, specifically whatever app the webserver is trying to talk to over CGI

Well it's preventing me from renewing my library books, sigh.

So It Goes on
  • Options
    edited December 2009

What do you have against naturopathy, Senj? You are so narrow and closed-minded.

Man don't encourage this ignorant voodoo bullshit.

Everybody knows you have to smoke the brains of a sikh to get in good with the lotto gods

Senjutsu on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Res wrote: »
    It's like Court TV has decided that paranoid schizophrenics represent a rich untapped market

The paranoid make up a huge market. And they tend to be massive pains in the ass.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited December 2009

She's very attuned to the impermanence of all things and the inevitability of change.

Which is great and Buddhist and all but she's planning on finding a studio apartment and I'm like "I hope you're planning on sitting on the dog instead of getting a couch."

Well, they are pretty lazy dogs, so they might be okay in a studio. Better than say a border collie or something.

the apartment will smell like skin flakes and dog asshole though

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Is my suggesting that everybody who graduates from high school have watched all of Cosmos the same as people who suggest that everybody should have to read the bible?

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Oh, it's back! "Jesse Ventura has exposed a government conspiracy between government and big business. It's clear that the people responsible for protecting our freedoms are selling out you and me to the highest bidders..."

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2009

Man don't encourage this ignorant voodoo bullshit.

Everybody knows you have to smoke the brains of a sikh to get in good with the lotto gods

yeah but then you have to ear-candle the visions back out afterwards

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.