As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

My New Year's was the bomb!

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Also, last night I met a real live black person! His name was Ty. We smoked cigars together. He is the only black person I've ever met in Wyoming.
    that was a joke, that last bit.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Operator-C wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    The first few pages of this thread was so sad

Yeah. It makes me feel guilty for being asocial, enjoying and preferring solitude, but still getting invited to parties and occasionally enjoying them too.

Shit yeah, h5

Also, I take it from your av/sig that saboteur is good? I really wanted to try it.

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hey D-Funk are you still hungover? You were nigh incomprehensible last night.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    Operator-COperator-C Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Operator-C wrote: »
    Monkeyfeet wrote: »
    The first few pages of this thread was so sad

Yeah. It makes me feel guilty for being asocial, enjoying and preferring solitude, but still getting invited to parties and occasionally enjoying them too.

Shit yeah, h5

Also, I take it from your av/sig that saboteur is good? I really wanted to try it.

Eh, it's alright. The character and setting is entertaining, and the I like the pic (hence my use for sig and av), but the game is mediocre.

And, I didn't mean my first comment as bragging in anyway, or to rub it in. Honest. It really does make me feel bad to hear about others having a terrible time because they're lonely. Wish I could do something to help.

Operator-C on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hey D-Funk are you still hungover? You were nigh incomprehensible last night.

Nah I'm good now thanks for asking

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Good to hear, man, your posts were hilarious but I couldn't help but feel bad for your tomorrow. :P

While I feel absolutely fine re: hangover, because I didn't drink all that much and didn't end up with a hangover at all and had a fine night's sleep and all that, I do fear I smoked too many cigarettes.

I smoked half a pack of American Spirit non-filters. My voice feels a bit Rourked up.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I should have gotten that red-headed girl's number. :| Is some girl showing me her belly button ring like, two times a sign that she wants to make kissing?

I have no idea.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I should have gotten that red-headed girl's number. :| Is some girl showing me her belly button ring like, two times a sign that she wants to make kissing?

I have no idea.

she wants you to lick it

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Some woman ten years too old for me came up to me in the bar, intending to put an empty champagne glass on my head but then she was like "your hair.... is really pretty I don't want... mess it uh..." then she put the glass on her head, it fell off, and she stumbled away.

It was the most harrowing moment of the night.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Nogs wrote: »

I have no idea.

she wants you to lick it

i wonder what a belly button tastes like.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lady complimented you on your hair

take what you can get

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    SpacehogSpacehog Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

I have no idea.

Yes, unless she was asking you if you thought it looked infected

Spacehog on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I have no idea.

she wants you to lick it

i wonder what a belly button tastes like.

earwax and lint

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Spacehog wrote: »

I have no idea.

Maaaaan my fat-guy self-doubt crept in mad hard and i thought "she's really cute, she probably has a boyfriend and i'd look like an idiot asking for her phone number or what the fuck ever the kids do these days, geeze, i'm gonna go open another blue moon."

and then me and like three bros of mine danced around drunkenly to Poker Face, and all opposite-sex troubles were forgotten.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hey Metz if everyone is drunk at a party nobody will give a fifth of a shit if you ask a cute girl for her number.

Remember that in the future.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Some woman ten years too old for me came up to me in the bar, intending to put an empty champagne glass on my head but then she was like "your hair.... is really pretty I don't want... mess it uh..." then she put the glass on her head, it fell off, and she stumbled away.

It was the most harrowing moment of the night.

hahaha jesus

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I got mad confidence problems when it comes to romance, bronan.

edit: the most harrowing moment of my night came when we were out back smoking a bowl and my friend jeremy got some ash in his throat and was about to throw up and made a fucking BEE-LINE right for me but he turned aside and puked in a window well instead.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Why did she want to put a glass on your head?

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I have no idea.

Maaaaan my fat-guy self-doubt crept in mad hard and i thought "she's really cute, she probably has a boyfriend and i'd look like an idiot asking for her phone number or what the fuck ever the kids do these days, geeze, i'm gonna go open another blue moon."

and then me and like three bros of mine danced around drunkenly to Poker Face, and all opposite-sex troubles were forgotten.

Goddamn blue moon is great.

Spacehog on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

aint nothin romantic about jumpin the bones of a pierced belly button chick

thats just jumpin some bones

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I have no idea.

Goddamn blue moon is great.

Right? It's so smooth and tasty.

And it made the Heineken keg cans i was double-fisting later taste way better somehow.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

edit: the most harrowing moment of my night came when we were out back smoking a bowl and my friend jeremy got some ash in his throat and was about to throw up and made a fucking BEE-LINE right for me but he turned aside and puked in a window well instead.

The worse she could have done is laugh in your face.
    Or gave you a fake number. And then laugh about it later.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, amirite?

Spacehog on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Faynor wrote: »
    Why did she want to put a glass on your head?

I dunno.

I was just standing in line, waiting for the bartender to get back with more Crown for the previous order so I could get mesself a beer.

Maybe it was part of her pickup act.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I know, I know. Next time I will be like "Hey, you're mad cute, we should go get some dinner some time."

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I know, I know. Next time I will be like "Hey, you're mad cute, we should go get some dinner some time."

"but right now we should bone jump in the other room"

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010

"but right now we should bone jump in the other room"

"climb on top and ride the wave, baby."

cuz i'm a fat guy, and we jiggle.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "Excuse me, Ma'am, but that is a lovely piercing. By the way, might I inquire after your sexuality? Oh, heterosexual? How wonderful, so am I, let us find a quiet room and carnally sate each other."

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    just remember

if you are in a situation and you think to yourself

"man i am big and fat, she doesn't really like me"

remember that everyones got a fetish of some kind

and this chicks might be to bang a fat dude

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "Hey bitch show me your tits and let me stick my dick in your ass"

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "Hey bitch show me your tits and let me stick my dick in your ass"

see this

this is a man that knows what he wants

chicks dig confidence

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well, that tears it.

I was hoping 2010 would be the year we could get through without referencing buttsex.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "Hello, lady. We should totally make out and make with the moisture-style touching."

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So I'm pretty sure I should have made out with this girl last night and possibly invited her over.

but the combination of being really high and drunk didn't help me realize it until this morning.

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well, that tears it.

I was hoping 2010 would be the year we could get through without referencing buttsex.

hey guys,

we just tore Volu's butt

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "Hello, lady. We should totally make out and make with the moisture-style touching."

ghurhgufhgudfhugi

"moisture-style touching."

hguirehguirehghreuhgui

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    don't be so anal about it

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I had a girl over last night and she invited a friend and I invited a friend who has been out of his mind drunk and depressed because his girlfriend of three years moved to florida and they broke up

EVERYONE had a good time. I'm super happy with how it turned out.

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I had a girl over last night and she invited a friend and I invited a friend who has been out of his mind drunk and depressed because his girlfriend of three years moved to florida and they broke up

this makes it sound like you had foursome

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Because they're all four years old

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif