As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for a blog

SaddlerSaddler Registered User regular
edited January 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I lost my bookmark to this blog, and my search skills aren't cutting it. It's a blog about free stuff on Craigslist, that highlights hilarious crap that people try to give away. It posts the ad, the picture, and makes funny comments about them.

I rememeber a lot of really nasty old hot tubs. There's also a listing for a trailer out in the middle of the woods, that the blog said would be a great place to stash dead bodies.

I'm really looking for this particular blog, but similar funny blogs about Craigslist stuff would be welcome.

Saddler on

• Options
    edited January 2010
    It's called Item not as described (www.itemnotasdescribed.com) and it appears to be down or being weird right now.

edit: it appears to be down indefinitely

Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    SaddlerSaddler Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    That's it! Thanks!

Saddler on
  • Options
    FletcherFletcher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Don't Even Reply is another blog-thing that is hilarious and also based on responding to craiglist stuff

i think maybe craigslist told him to stop mentioning their name, but it's fairly clear that he is emailing people in response to ads on there

Fletcher on