Yesterdays run to EB

2»

• Options
    Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    Backlash wrote:
    Backlash wrote:
    Backlash wrote:
    You should run back to EB and return Shining Force NEO.

In fact, stay away from anything with the Shining Force name that isn't on the Genesis.

Uh, that would defeat the purpose of collecting all JRPG's now wouldn't it?

I suppose, if you're buying it purely to say you own it.

If you plan on actually playing it though, I'd throw it on to the bottom of your list. There's so many better games you could spend your time on.

Uh, what games I actually play are different that yours. I do have different taste than yours you do realize that?

Well I was speaking strictly in the JRPG category. There are a ton of better JRPGs you could be spending your time with. Especially since this particular genre is one of the most time-intensive.

Trust me, I've played most of what is out there, and even owned NEO for a while. It's average in every sense of the word.

Well I will spend time with every JRPG's regardless of good or bad. Thats how loyal I am to the category of JRPG's. The whole point is not to relay on other people or reviewers to tell you good from bad. I will play it and make up my own views.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    So looking at the PS1 game prices, I can;t believe that they go for anywhere between $30 - $100 per game. Does anyone know if Mircoplay still keeps PS1 games? Or any Online retailer?

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    TiemlerTiemler Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So looking at the PS1 game prices, I can;t believe that they go for anywhere between $30 - $100 per game.

They don't. Some people just think old=collectible. And the fact that stores don't generally carry them now makes some buyers with more money than sense hit the Buy It Now button assuming it's their only option.

I hear there are a couple PS1 titles that are still in high demand because they're extremely rare. But we're talking obscure games, not FFVII kind of stuff.

Tiemler on
  • Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Backlash wrote:
    Backlash wrote:
    You should run back to EB and return Shining Force NEO.

In fact, stay away from anything with the Shining Force name that isn't on the Genesis.

Uh, that would defeat the purpose of collecting all JRPG's now wouldn't it?

I suppose, if you're buying it purely to say you own it.

If you plan on actually playing it though, I'd throw it on to the bottom of your list. There's so many better games you could spend your time on.

Uh, what games I actually play are different that yours. I do have different taste than yours you do realize that?

Don't shit on him for his opinion. It kind of defeats the purpose of this thread to do so.

Endomatic on