Options

Back to comics on page 3 (daily work log)

13»

Posts

  • Options
    erisian popeerisian pope Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I think it's about why noone seems to listen to / care about car alarms.

    99% of the time it's people accidentally triggering their own alarm. OF the 1% remaining, 99% of that is Acts of God, and OF the remaining 1% of those, only 1% end up being theft-related.

    erisian pope on
  • Options
    NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    But who is this guy.

    NibCrom on
  • Options
    erisian popeerisian pope Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Oh don't play innocent with me. Surely you recognize people's exhibit A from your auto-theft case Mr. Burglar!

    erisian pope on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    he is responsible for all of them. every car theft, everywhere.

    i ended up simplifying that egg/earth thing. the series is going to be entitled 'a world waiting to be born' (there needs to be more consultation on the naming of these things, honestly.) here's what I ended up with:
    waitingtobe.jpg

    Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    2010-02-17-plus-ca-change.jpg

    haha just joking. my parents never made us cut switches! they had a whole cabinet full of them or just used spoons.

    whups, a little big.

    Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    the resolution thread has largely superseded this, but here we go anyhow.

    2010-02-22-solving-hitherto-unknown-hygiene-issues.jpg

    100% damp or your money cheerfully refunded

    you can thank/blame smart hero for this one.

    also i am looking forward to the olympics being done so i'm not stuffing this stuff into the hours around watching stupid figure skating

    Richard M. Nixon on
    chevy.jpgsteve.jpgmartin.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.