Welcome, one and all, to the greatest Phalla EVER MADE. Everyone gets a special power that can change the game, and-
SHUT THE FUCK UP, MOLYNEUX!
But it is!
I WILL END YOU!
Okay, I'll shut up!
Thank you. Welcome to Albion, the setting for Phable: The Lost Phalla. You all have an important role to play in its ultimate destiny, whether you realize it or not.
Here's the breakdown: Albion is home to Heroes, who watch over Albion or try to get rich off it. However, a great evil is rising in Albion: Bandits. An ex-Hero, Twinblade, has united the bandit clans and turned them into a serious threat. The Guards can no longer effectively combat these brigands, and so they have turned to the Heroes to save them.
This is a game that can get as big as we need it to be, and I'd like it to go somewhere in the 50-60 range. Vote close is TBD, but consider it to be at 10 PM EST (6 PM PST) for now.
You only have one vote you need to worry about right now. The traditional !red
elimination vote. You will not be targeting anyone with special abilities publicly.
Depending on the PM you receive, you may receive side-quests. These are additional conditions that you should work towards. Depending on the condition, you may receive in-game benefits for fulfilling them.
Wasn't your last game horribly imbalanced?
Yes. This one less so. I missed the orange text.
How complex are the rules?
They're self-explanatory. There's a traditional mafia involved.
Does everyone get a special ability?
How do I get the Singing Sword?
How big of a teetotaler are you?
A very big o- I mean, CLARIFICATION DENIED.
How many times will we be insulting Molyneux?
STFU! Does that answer your question?
Are we going to have to send in orders after vote close again?
No. All orders will be sent in before vote close. I am NOT repeating that again.
How many people will be playing?
Green light will be given when we reach 50. 60 will be our maximum.
Day One: A Lesson In Manners
Day Two: Panic Sets In
Day Three: Lady Grey Gonna Be Pissed
Day Four: Shit Gets Real
Day Five: Election Shenanigans
Day Six: Jack Attacked
Day Seven: And It Burns, Burns, Burns...
Day Eight: That Has to Hurt
Day Nine: Heroic Massacre
Day Nine and a Half: Who the Hell Do You Think You Are?
Day Ten: And Then There Were Four
Final Day: I Think Someone Forgot Something...
Epilogue: We Will Rebuild
1. Alegis, Oakvale Villager
; Twinblade'd, Day 3
2. Burnage, Hero of Oakvale
; achieved win condition Day 10
3. enlightenedbum, Bandit
; lynched by the vote, Day 5
4. Cynic Jester, Thunder (Hero, Even Day Vig)
; Stabbed mercilessly by a chicken chaser- I mean, Maleficus, Day 3
5. IAmSquishy, Captain of the Guard of Oakvale
; murderized by bandits, Day 4
6. Daius, Whisper, ("clumsy" vig/XP-gaining vig)
; dealt with personally by Twinblade, Day 4
7. Typhus733, Bandit
; sliced in half by Scythe, Day 7
8. Kias, Oakvale Villager
; Jack paid him a visit, Day 7
9. Hippie, Briar Rose (Hero, Seer)
; Shot through the heart (and bandits are to blame), Day 9
10. kime, Theresa (seer)
; Fled Albion with Scythe's help, Day 3,
achieved win condition Day 10
11. ShadowThomas, Bowerstone South Villager
; lynched by the vote, Day 7
12. Rend, Bowerstone South Villager
; caught off-guard by Whisper, Day 2
13. HamHamJ, Bowerstone North Villager
; dealt with by a chicken chaser, Day 1
16. TehSloth, Bowerstone North Villager
; robbed blind and left blind by bandits, Day 6
17. TheLawinator, Mayor (Bowerstone South Villager)
; Bandits burnt his office down, Day 8
18. Dusda, Guildmaster (Hero, Seer/Guard)
; stabbed repeatedly by bandits, Day 9,
achieved win condition Day 10
19. immortal squish
20. crimsoncoyote, Bandit
; lynched by the village, Day 11
21. Gonmun/lonelyahava, Bowerstone South Villager
; disembowled by bandits, Day 5
22. Rawkking Goodguy, Bandit
; lynched by the village, Day 4
23. Mr. Defecation, Bowerstone South Villager
; Twinblade got one last kill, Day 9
24. LoserForHireX, Bowerstone North Resident (Possessed by Jack of Blades)
, killed by Maleficus, Day 9
25. KrataLightblade, Oakvale Village
r; decapitated by bandits, Day 5
26. Delmain, Bandit
; lynched by the village, Day 8
27. Dunadan019, Lady Grey (vote-manipulation)
; Maleficus went to town on her, Day 4
28. jdarksun, Captain of the Guard of Bowerstone South
; slain by bandits, Day 2
29. samurai6966, Oakvale Villager
; lynched by the village, Day 2
30. Dogbone33, Bandit
; shown no mercy by Whisper, Day 4
31. TrueNeverborn, Bowerstone South Villager
; the Hero of Oakvale chose poorly, Day 7
32. Zellpher, Bowerstone North Villager
; eaten by Inactivus Balverines, Day 3
33. Egos, Bowerstone South Villager
; Jack answered his prayers, Day 8
34. LemmingHead, Bowerstone South Villager
; Bandits keep going and going, Day 10
35. shalmelo, Twinblade, King of Bandits (ex-Hero)
; lynched by the village, Day 9
36. Darian, Oakvale Villager
; Killed by Whisper, Day 3
37. Ebfan, Bowerstone North Villager
; slain by Bandits, Day 10
38. romanqwerty, Bowerstone South Villager
; because Jack could, Day 5
39. pigeonking, Oakvale Villager
; head sliced off by Thunder, Day 2
40. The_Reflection, Bowerstone South Village
; Killed by bandits for being too poor, Day 3
41. Trust, Bandit
; lynched by the village, Day 10
42. Delphinidaes, Oakvale Villager
; Twinblade said 'Hi', Day 5
43. Abysmal Lynx, Bowerstone North Villager
; fed to Inactivus, Day 2
44. FrostMist, Bandit
; Slain by Jack of Blades, Day 1
45. Arasaki, Captain of the Guard of Bowerstone North
; murdered in the line of duty by bandits, Day 7
46. Jaenther, Jack of Blades (Serial Killer?)
; got glovefucked by Maleficus and the RNG gods, Day 10
47. Ryadic, Bandit
; lynched by the village, Day 3
48. Maximus, Bowerstone South Villager
; left behind by Jack, Day 4
49. sterling3763, Oakvale Villager
; lynched by the village, Day 6
50. ThatDaveFella, Scythe (Hero, Odd-Day Vig)
; Bandits got the drop on him, Day 8
51. WilDPanthA05/garroad_ran, Oakvale Villager
; ran over by bandits, Day 7
52. Robos A Go Go, Bowerstone South Villager (Possessed by Jack of Blades)
; Twinblade smote him, Day 6
53. Gumpy, Bowerstone North Villager
; slain and robbed by bandits, Day 1
54. Minor Second, Oakvale Villager
; Maleficus thought he was Jack, Day 8
55. Tiphareth, Bowerstone North Villager
; handpicked by Jack, Day 6
56. Sepah, Bowerstone South Villager
; Scythe chose poorly, Day 5
57. Kevin R Brown, Bandit
; Lynched by the village, Day 1
58. Toxic Toys, Bowerstone South Villager
; Twinblade came a-calling
59. Raneados, Bowerstone South Villager
; Jack'd, Day 3
60. Bacchus, Oakvale Villager
; Jack killed off the last Oakvale resident, Day 9
We now have sixty people playing. Sign-ups are closed, though reserves are still being accepted.
A few ground rules before we begin, yes?
Here are some basic rules, most of which are stolen from another game:
- No forwarding, paraphrasing, or quoting Role PMs, screen caps, or anonymous contact.
- Please send me a link to any proboards made during the game.
- Vote in Bold Red
for one person to vote them out, and Ask for Clarifications in Orange
. Clarifications can also be asked through PM if it pertains to something private.
- DO NOT edit any post with a vote or I will not count it.
- Inactives will be removed. You must vote for someone everyday. Failure to vote two days consecutively is grounds for removal.
- In the event you must resign or be removed for inactivity, a reserve will take your place. If there are no reserves, you will be killed.
- You may make 1 post after death, a 'ghost post'. This post cannot contain game information.
- No talking about the game with dead players.
- DON'T BE A DICK. I will replace you.
- Vote will close at 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Also a rule of my own.... one that I feel needs to be put out there due to events that occured in a recent Phalla.
-Alts are not permitted to play. Ever. In any capacity. If an alt is found, your shenanigans will be reported to the mods.