Options

Im a dad!

15791011

Posts

  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    TankHammer on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    i just steal food from the other people i work with

    or if i go home to visit my parents i always say i haven't eaten in at least two days

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    I can safely say that this has never been a motivating factor for me when it comes to food.

    sarukun on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm gonna name my kid Ozymandias Genghis Saddam Apartheid Tietze just so he knows how fucking set up for failure he is.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    It's amazes me now that I'm older and have money. I actually go to the supermarket and buy a weeks worth of groceries to keep at the house. Unlike college where I had nothing and was always scrounging for something to eat if I missed the cafeteria hours.

    Hunter on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm gonna name my kid Ozymandias Genghis Saddam Apartheid Tietze just so he knows how fucking set up for failure he is.

    That's some harsh shit.

    sarukun on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    I'm glad you have something to keep you busy, Sheri.

    I tried dicking around with editing Natasha and my porn photots yesterday. I am no good at that.

    Dicking around, hahaha

    It's not keeping me busy cuz I'm not doing it. :(

    Also, I am looking into purchasing a wide angle lens for landscape and city photography. Dad gave me $500 for Christmas, and I was just getting used to having some money, but man I need that lens.

    You're a student... don't get used to having money, it's a bad habit for one in your situation.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    It's amazes me now that I'm older and have money. I actually go to the supermarket and buy a weeks worth of groceries to keep at the house. Unlike college where I had nothing and was always scrounging for something to eat if I missed the cafeteria hours.

    Was I the only one who got a job and used the money to pay rent and buy food in college?

    sarukun on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    What the hell kind of college did you go to?

    Sheri on
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    sarukun wrote:
    I'm gonna name my kid Ozymandias Genghis Saddam Apartheid Tietze just so he knows how fucking set up for failure he is.

    That's some harsh shit.

    if i was scarlet's kid i would bide my time until i was eighteen and then punch him in the face as i was moving out

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    sarukun wrote:
    I'm gonna name my kid Ozymandias Genghis Saddam Apartheid Tietze just so he knows how fucking set up for failure he is.

    That's some harsh shit.
    I'll never have to reprimand him or anything. He is self-reprimanding.

    Like those automatic vacuums that run around your carpet on their own.

    Then fall down the stairs and break after a while.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    I'm glad you have something to keep you busy, Sheri.

    I tried dicking around with editing Natasha and my porn photots yesterday. I am no good at that.

    Dicking around, hahaha

    It's not keeping me busy cuz I'm not doing it. :(

    Also, I am looking into purchasing a wide angle lens for landscape and city photography. Dad gave me $500 for Christmas, and I was just getting used to having some money, but man I need that lens.

    You're a student... don't get used to having money, it's a bad habit for one in your situation.

    I'd have money if I didn't buy this lens.

    But man, the photos.

    And if I don't buy it soon, I'll wind up spending the money on stuff I 'need.'

    Sheri on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    I'm gonna name my kid Ozymandias Genghis Saddam Apartheid Tietze just so he knows how fucking set up for failure he is.

    That's some harsh shit.

    if i was scarlet's kid i would bide my time until i was eighteen and then punch him in the face as i was moving out
    You wouldn't make it to 18

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    I'm gonna name my kid Ozymandias Genghis Saddam Apartheid Tietze just so he knows how fucking set up for failure he is.

    That's some harsh shit.

    if i was scarlet's kid i would bide my time until i was eighteen and then punch him in the face as i was moving out

    I would divorce him.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    that is a pretty good point, scarlet

    mrpaku on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    sarukun wrote:
    Hunter wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    It's amazes me now that I'm older and have money. I actually go to the supermarket and buy a weeks worth of groceries to keep at the house. Unlike college where I had nothing and was always scrounging for something to eat if I missed the cafeteria hours.

    Was I the only one who got a job and used the money to pay rent and buy food in college?

    I got a job to pay for college and lived on campus.

    Hunter on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    yes

    I learned that from a Simpsons episode

    Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    MendozaMendoza Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    No that's lincoln

    Mendoza on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    Just shoot them and blame crackheads

    Hunter on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Was I the only one who got a job and used the money to pay rent and buy food in college?

    I got a job to pay for college and lived on campus.

    My folks covered some tuition and that was it. Room, board, books and rent (after I moved off campus) were all on me.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    I'm glad you have something to keep you busy, Sheri.

    I tried dicking around with editing Natasha and my porn photots yesterday. I am no good at that.

    Dicking around, hahaha

    It's not keeping me busy cuz I'm not doing it. :(

    Also, I am looking into purchasing a wide angle lens for landscape and city photography. Dad gave me $500 for Christmas, and I was just getting used to having some money, but man I need that lens.

    You're a student... don't get used to having money, it's a bad habit for one in your situation.

    I'd have money if I didn't buy this lens.

    But man, the photos.

    And if I don't buy it soon, I'll wind up spending the money on stuff I 'need.'

    If you purchase it then you can get your parents to pay for the shit you "need," right?

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    What judge would emancipate a kid whose name was Saddam Apartheid.

    I mean seriously.

    Good fucking luck.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    Just shoot them and blame crackheads

    Or "The Videogames"

    CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm going to go to college by working and having Natasha provide for me.

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Hunter wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    It's amazes me now that I'm older and have money. I actually go to the supermarket and buy a weeks worth of groceries to keep at the house. Unlike college where I had nothing and was always scrounging for something to eat if I missed the cafeteria hours.

    Was I the only one who got a job and used the money to pay rent and buy food in college?

    I got a job to pay for college and lived on campus.

    Damn, I knew there was something critical I hadn't factored into my budget.

    Paying for college itself is a pretty hefty expense that I did not have to shoulder.

    sarukun on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sheri wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    What the hell kind of college did you go to?

    some of us are not rich, missy

    Raneados on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    yes

    I learned that from a Simpsons episode

    I learned it from Arrested Development. :)

    t Scarlet: The name is grounds for the emancipation there, guy.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Hunter wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Was I the only one who got a job and used the money to pay rent and buy food in college?

    I got a job to pay for college and lived on campus.

    My folks covered some tuition and that was it. Room, board, books and rent (after I moved off campus) were all on me.

    And you still ate crumbs? What did you do for a living?

    sarukun on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm named after my Dad.

    Stephen Andrew Garlo II

    I will not be carrying the name on to my son.
    SAG, Jr?

    wtf

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    I'm glad you have something to keep you busy, Sheri.

    I tried dicking around with editing Natasha and my porn photots yesterday. I am no good at that.
    Callius, why you gotta make me cry?

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Callius wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    I'm glad you have something to keep you busy, Sheri.

    I tried dicking around with editing Natasha and my porn photots yesterday. I am no good at that.

    Dicking around, hahaha

    It's not keeping me busy cuz I'm not doing it. :(

    Also, I am looking into purchasing a wide angle lens for landscape and city photography. Dad gave me $500 for Christmas, and I was just getting used to having some money, but man I need that lens.

    You're a student... don't get used to having money, it's a bad habit for one in your situation.

    I'd have money if I didn't buy this lens.

    But man, the photos.

    And if I don't buy it soon, I'll wind up spending the money on stuff I 'need.'

    If you purchase it then you can get your parents to pay for the shit you "need," right?

    What I 'need' is a lot less necessary when I'm asking Mom for it. Like, I'd still 'need' groceries (mostly soda), and I can ask Mom for that, but I won't 'need' a Wii anymore if I buy a wide angle lens and can't pay for it myself. ;)

    But Dad did specify that I was to 'buy something for yourself' with it. Not 'save it and use it fur everyday shit next semester.'

    Sheri on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    sarukun wrote:
    Hunter wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Was I the only one who got a job and used the money to pay rent and buy food in college?

    I got a job to pay for college and lived on campus.

    My folks covered some tuition and that was it. Room, board, books and rent (after I moved off campus) were all on me.

    And you still ate crumbs? What did you do for a living?

    Engineering co-op. I forgot to add food and beer to that little list. Those were on me too except for the 5 months of hell when I lived back at home for a little while.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Callius wrote:
    I'm glad you have something to keep you busy, Sheri.

    I tried dicking around with editing Natasha and my porn photots yesterday. I am no good at that.
    Callius, why you gotta make me cry?

    I never meant to hurt you.

    I never meant to MAKE YOU CRY!

    Precious kisses, words that haunt you...

    Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    yes

    I learned that from a Simpsons episode

    I learned it from Arrested Development. :)

    t Scarlet: The name is grounds for the emancipation there, guy.
    It's gonna be a black judge

    and he's gonna see Apartheid

    And throw it out and tell me to discipline this child more for writing obscene things on his Form of Emancipation.

    then I'm gonna laugh as I drive us home.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Raneados wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    sarukun wrote:
    Calebros wrote:
    well, i havent died yet

    You sound like my friend Ben.

    "Free food tastes better."


    No, Ben. No, it doesn't.

    No, but it costs less

    and when your family often has no money, free eats is nice
    I go into college mode when I see free food. I don't enjoy it more so much as I just eat more of it because, hey, you don't know where the next meal is coming from.

    What the hell kind of college did you go to?

    some of us are not rich, missy

    I'm not rich, hun. By far. But I have a meal plan and, while caf food sucks, at least I'm not starving. ;)

    Sheri on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    yes

    I learned that from a Simpsons episode

    I learned it from Arrested Development. :)

    t Scarlet: The name is grounds for the emancipation there, guy.
    It's gonna be a black judge

    and he's gonna see Apartheid

    And throw it out and tell me to discipline this child more for writing obscene things on his Form of Emancipation.

    then I'm gonna laugh as I drive us home.

    Not if I fill the form out as O. G. S. A. Tietze. Then at lease he'll read the rest of the form.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    yes

    I learned that from a Simpsons episode

    I learned it from Arrested Development. :)

    t Scarlet: The name is grounds for the emancipation there, guy.
    It's gonna be a black judge

    and he's gonna see Apartheid

    And throw it out and tell me to discipline this child more for writing obscene things on his Form of Emancipation.

    then I'm gonna laugh as I drive us home.

    punish him for wanting to not live with you

    make him walk home

    then make sure you pass him on the highway and throw soda at him and splash him with a puddle

    Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    yes

    I learned that from a Simpsons episode

    I learned it from Arrested Development. :)

    t Scarlet: The name is grounds for the emancipation there, guy.
    It's gonna be a black judge

    and he's gonna see Apartheid

    And throw it out and tell me to discipline this child more for writing obscene things on his Form of Emancipation.

    then I'm gonna laugh as I drive us home.

    Not if I fill the form out as O. G. S. A. Tietze. Then at lease he'll read the rest of the form.
    You won't be smart enough to think of doing that.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Or what's that called when you divorce your parents? Emancipation?

    yes

    I learned that from a Simpsons episode

    I learned it from Arrested Development. :)

    t Scarlet: The name is grounds for the emancipation there, guy.
    It's gonna be a black judge

    and he's gonna see Apartheid

    And throw it out and tell me to discipline this child more for writing obscene things on his Form of Emancipation.

    then I'm gonna laugh as I drive us home.

    punish him for wanting to not live with you

    make him walk home

    then make sure you pass him on the highway and throw soda at him and splash him with a puddle
    Shit

    Do you wanna be his uncle? I feel like we could really go places together with this degredation.

    scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.