As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE++ Space Program

• Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    Gatsby wrote: »
    BusterK wrote: »
    Inertia is what the doctor tests you for when he asks you to cough, right?

Inertia? I barely knew her!

should have been intertia? i hardly know ya!

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Barcardi wrote: »
    dammit i wish we further along in space development than we are. nasa is such a disappointment.... my uncle, who contracts with nasa, is also a disappointment. hes a fucking astrophysicist and he spends his current research trying to figure out how to make better GPS for satellites because "those companies pay well," no space elevator in the works, that douchebag

I am pretty disappointed in Subway.

By now I would have expected subways with little tiny tvs in them so you could watch tv while eating but apparently there is more money in just making regular sandwiches.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Blaket wrote: »
    dammit i wish we further along in space development than we are. nasa is such a disappointment.... my uncle, who contracts with nasa, is also a disappointment. hes a fucking astrophysicist and he spends his current research trying to figure out how to make better GPS for satellites because "those companies pay well," no space elevator in the works, that douchebag

By now I would have expected subways with little tiny tvs in them so you could watch tv while eating but apparently there is more money in just making regular sandwiches.

I can go to Red Brick Pizza, get a sandwich, and sit in a booth with my own little plasma screen tv complete with direct t.v.
    I can then go get a gelato at the same place and then go back in my booth.

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Blaket I don't even know what to say to you

I guess you just missed out on the invention of the tv tray

Zoel on
    A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    In the future all meals will have screens built into them

Mark my words.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i kinda wish i was making that up about red brick

the pizza is pretty fuckin good too

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Fishman wrote: »
    if I were to have switches, I'd want to be able to set SCE to Aux.

I love you

NotASenator on
  • Options
    monoclemonocle Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    space is boring now.

i blame rick berman and brannon braga.

monocle on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2010
    We should send this thread to the moon.

A duck! on
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    VoproSTEIN wrote: »
    how can space be boring just thinking that there might be a world out there with only amazon women?

why is it that the first thing that comes to mind whenever someone says this is "death by snu snu"?

and then :shock: :)D::)D::)D:

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    how can space be boring just thinking that there might be a world out there with only amazon women?

I am hoping there will be Barbarella in space.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

which would mean they'd all be lesbians; have you ever seen real lesbian?, not a very pretty sight.

monocle on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I have no failed twice to put this damn shuttle in orbit.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    monocle wrote: »

which would mean they'd all be lesbians; have you ever seen real lesbian?, not a very pretty sight.

All the lesbians I know are hot. I am truly a blessed man.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2010

Must be nice, getting all that hot lesbian pussy, leaving all the fat bulldykes for the taking.

A duck! on
  • Options
    RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Fishman wrote: »
    if I were to have switches, I'd want to be able to set SCE to Aux.

Just don't hit the switch to stir the oxygen tanks.

Rinder on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I can't throw any money down, but you can use my basement for storage, Fram.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010

They are probably not really lesbians, but confused and/or annoyed young hetero women (it is very common!); ask them again in 10 years if they still like girls.

In the mean time, go to craigslist and look at the pictures of women seeking women =P

monocle on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    NaC go into the Secret Satans thread. I have made a I'm sorry I'm a failure for the second year in a row post to you.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lesbians always make me sad. especially when they're so good looking. it's just like, "wooo, 2 more women that aren't available!" :(

consider yourself lucky; they are taking the crazy women off the market. (i am just going from personal experience, not suggesting that all lesbians are crazy)

monocle on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lesbians always make me sad. especially when they're so good looking. it's just like, "wooo, 2 more women that aren't available!" :(

consider yourself lucky; they are taking the crazy women off the market. (i am just going from personal experience, not suggesting that all lesbians are crazy)

they're only crazy if they don't want your manmeat, right?

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010

If they wanted manmeat they wouldn't be lesbians; And no, i'm speaking from my personal experience as a part-time sapphist.

monocle on
  • Options
    pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

No it's true, they are all fucking crazy.

pillow on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

If they wanted manmeat they wouldn't be lesbians; And no, i'm speaking from my personal experience as a part-time sapphist.

i'm confused.

this would mean that you're a male lesbian, because as we all know, there are no women on the internet.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

i'm confused.

this would mean that you're a male lesbian, because as we all know, there are no women on the internet.

Pre-op who's still interested in women, you bigot

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010

i'm confused.

There are plenty of women on the internet; they just rarely bring it up, because then they get constantly pestered by 15 year old boys.

monocle on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Tossrock wrote: »

i'm confused.

No, you're thinking of someone else

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Does that even count as a lesbian?; I'm not sure if it would.

monocle on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    There are plenty of women on the internet; they just rarely bring it up, because then they get constantly pestered by 15 year old boys.
    For example I am a woman on the internet, I just hide it by spending 90% of my real life pretending to be a man to keep my cover up.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    For example I am a woman on the internet, I just hide it by spending 90% of my real life pretending to be a man to keep my cover up.

if you floated in these sorts of circles; i'm sure you'd consider it.

monocle on
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010

omg do u haev pics?1!!

want 2 cyber?!

the Professor on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I would love to the Professor.

Unfortunately I do no own a camera of a webcam.

If you would send me some money I might be able to.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

bullshit. anyone claiming to be a woman is really Chris Hansen.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010

bullshit. anyone claiming to be a woman is really Chris Hansen.

have a seat.

monocle on
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

*sigh*

please don't do this

also you are being extremely offensive to teenaged boys

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Somewhere in Vancouver, Teefs' head snaps up, like a wolf who just heard a cracking twig

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I would love to the Professor.

Unfortunately I do no own a camera of a webcam.

If you would send me some money I might be able to.

How's about you drop by my office, and we'll get you into a position?

Ever since I had to fire my secretary, I've found myself lacking an extra pair of hands around the office, if you know what I mean.

the Professor on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    this is all just fantasy escapism bullshit

fuck NASA

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Somewhere in Vancouver, Teefs' head snaps up, like a wolf who just heard a cracking twig

Yeah, I looked into her soul and saw nothing that couldn't be explained by random chemical reactions.

Pity, really.

monocle on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    wat

Tossrock on
    sig.png