As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

You're The Star Of The Story!

1235»

• the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Houk wrote: »
    Zephos wrote: »
    HAVENT THEY EVER HEARD OF 2 TRIPS SHIT.
    2 trips shit is definitely one of the best house dj's ive ever heard, its true

I liked his hit track "Higher State Of Consciousness"

the Professor on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I seriously want to play oregon trail now.

i had it on an old cell phone i dont know where it is though and playing on a phone kinda sucks.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Zephos wrote: »
    I always liked killing 4362 pounds of meat, you can only carry back 200.

I had typed this up at the same time as you! And then one of the breakers did a thing and everything was darkness and I came back and... you beat me to it.

Curse you!

(I want to play Oregon Trail now, too. Maybe I'll just read this Dungeons and Dragons "ENDLESS QUEST" book instead.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    and don't go anywhere near mormons

they are made of snakes

it's true

snakes are going all over my keyboard right now

atshey'e mafkingg it a bit didfwfucult ato typea

Somestickguy on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I thought I still had pictures of my old SE++ Oregon Trail playthrough.

I guess not.

I named one of the passengers Gary Coleman or something ridiculous like that and then set the pace to grueling and rations until Gary died and then everything was sunshine and rainbows until we got to Or'gun County!

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Gary Coleman is hardcore. Haven't you played Postal 2. Oh

Mulletude on
    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/