As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[POTUS] State of the Union 2010: You guys stand and applaud! You guys stay seated.

1232426282931

Posts

  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    RUSSERT: Tom Cole — former head of the NRCC, congressman from Oklahoma — said, “He scored many points. He did really well.” Barack Obama, for an hour and a half, was able to refute every single Republican talking point used against him on the major issues of the day. In essence, it was almost like a debate where he was front and center for the majority of it. … One Republican said to me, off the record, behind closed doors: “It was a mistake that we allowed the cameras to roll like that. We should not have done that.”

    :lol:

    SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • sterling3763sterling3763 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Flippy_D wrote: »
    I think Rust has a valid point, although I disagree about how extreme he posits it. I don't think he's honestly saying fuck optimism, he's saying have a practical idea about the limitations of rhetoric and the reality of the situation at hand.

    How many people's reactions have included some version of "this won't change anything, republicans will still uniformly oppose most/all legislation, but this is good to see?"

    sterling3763 on
  • QinguQingu Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    RUSSERT: Tom Cole — former head of the NRCC, congressman from Oklahoma — said, “He scored many points. He did really well.” Barack Obama, for an hour and a half, was able to refute every single Republican talking point used against him on the major issues of the day. In essence, it was almost like a debate where he was front and center for the majority of it. … One Republican said to me, off the record, behind closed doors: “It was a mistake that we allowed the cameras to roll like that. We should not have done that.”

    :lol:
    Called it! :)

    Qingu on
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Jesus Christ, I can come up with far more legitimate criticisms of Obama than these people are, and I support the man.

    Like given a chance to ask him questions, after changing my pants, I'd be like "so whats up with warrantless wiretaps?"

    override367 on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The reality of the situation is the same as it has always been.

    Change of any type won't happen if you don't make it happen.

    Yeah, I could do the basic "points in history" that would show examples, like Concord & Lexington, Philadelphia 1776, French revolution, etc etc.

    People have to actually want the change to happen for it to happen.

    No, reality isn't all fluffy bunny slippers. Like Gosling, I need to get out of Walmart hell, I want to get a book published or an article published or anything published at all. But if I don't work to fix it, then it's just going to stay the same and I'm gonna be stuck behind a register at Walmart until I die.


    You don't like reality? Get off your ass and change it.

    lonelyahava on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Jesus Christ, I can come up with far more legitimate criticisms of Obama than these people are, and I support the man.

    Like given a chance to ask him questions, after changing my pants, I'd be like "so whats up with warrantless wiretaps?"

    Seriously.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • QinguQingu Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Flippy_D wrote: »
    I think Rust has a valid point, although I disagree about how extreme he posits it. I don't think he's honestly saying fuck optimism, he's saying have a practical idea about the limitations of rhetoric and the reality of the situation at hand.

    How many people's reactions have included some version of "this won't change anything, republicans will still uniformly oppose most/all legislation, but this is good to see?"
    That's important. A lot of liberals have equated "Obama" with "The Democratic Party" and thus lost a lot of faith in him, and potentially the will to seriously back him and his policies come election time.

    It's strategically important to motivate the troops.

    Qingu on
  • Flippy_DFlippy_D Digital Conquistador LondonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    That is pretty funny.

    edit: the 'we shouldn't have done that' bit.

    Flippy_D on
    p8fnsZD.png
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Flippy_D wrote: »
    I think Rust has a valid point, although I disagree about how extreme he posits it. I don't think he's honestly saying fuck optimism, he's saying have a practical idea about the limitations of rhetoric and the reality of the situation at hand.

    Except...
    Rust wrote: »
    because as far as i'm concerned, everything involving the political landscape in this country is only worth watching so as to get a grasp on why people's lives are slightly worse today than they were yesterday

    Maybe it's just me, but that seems to translate to "fuck optimism"

    Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Qingu wrote: »
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    RUSSERT: Tom Cole — former head of the NRCC, congressman from Oklahoma — said, “He scored many points. He did really well.” Barack Obama, for an hour and a half, was able to refute every single Republican talking point used against him on the major issues of the day. In essence, it was almost like a debate where he was front and center for the majority of it. … One Republican said to me, off the record, behind closed doors: “It was a mistake that we allowed the cameras to roll like that. We should not have done that.”

    :lol:
    Called it! :)

    And this is a worse strategy "Damn it we got wooped bad, we should have held this behind doors."

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ezra Klein wrote:
    Republicans are already spreading the word that they made a mistake allowing cameras into the event. Apparently, transparency sounds better in press releases than it does in practice.
    Hah!

    SyphonBlue on
    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    RUSSERT: Tom Cole — former head of the NRCC, congressman from Oklahoma — said, “He scored many points. He did really well.” Barack Obama, for an hour and a half, was able to refute every single Republican talking point used against him on the major issues of the day. In essence, it was almost like a debate where he was front and center for the majority of it. … One Republican said to me, off the record, behind closed doors: “It was a mistake that we allowed the cameras to roll like that. We should not have done that.”

    :lol:

    Does anyone know where I could watch/listen to a replay of the original meeting in it's entirety online? I've got a long night at the office here, and would like something entertaining to listen to.

    Melkster on
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Melkster wrote: »
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    RUSSERT: Tom Cole — former head of the NRCC, congressman from Oklahoma — said, “He scored many points. He did really well.” Barack Obama, for an hour and a half, was able to refute every single Republican talking point used against him on the major issues of the day. In essence, it was almost like a debate where he was front and center for the majority of it. … One Republican said to me, off the record, behind closed doors: “It was a mistake that we allowed the cameras to roll like that. We should not have done that.”

    :lol:

    Does anyone know where I could watch/listen to a replay of the original meeting in it's entirety online? I've got a long night at the office here, and would like something entertaining to listen to.

    CSPAN has it up now:

    http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/ID/218836

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Thing is if you're like me and think Rust is pretty much right, things like Healthcare falling apart at the 11th hour don't surprise you.

    override367 on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    Ezra Klein wrote:
    Republicans are already spreading the word that they made a mistake allowing cameras into the event. Apparently, transparency sounds better in press releases than it does in practice.
    Hah!

    OH SNAP! So a good SOTU and then he follows it up with this. Did someone say Obama should be Obama? I mean that smile at jim (sp) before he ripped his ass open was just like the campaign.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    I find this amusing
    As noted in two rec list diaries by bernardpliers and D Wreck (update: and Julie Gulden), President Obama today spent 90 minutes taking questions from the House GOP Conference in Baltimore, Maryland.

    The bad news for the GOP is that President Obama not only took their tough questions, but he answered them -- and he was tough, forcing the GOP to confront the facts instead of their make-believe Fox News reality. In fact, to get a sense of just how effective President Obama was, Fox "News" cut off the Q&A session before it ended (CNN and MSNBC both carried the full event live).

    You know, it's events like this which make me wonder what Obama is really worried about. I mean, he stood up there and OBLITERATED them, to the standards where I think even they were sitting down and going "Oh, maybe we've been doing the wrong thing..."

    Why doesn't he just do this all the time? Invite over 4 people from each party, and have a 'Presidents Question time' every week or so and broadcast it. The fact that he hasn't been exploiting his skills to get this stuff passed makes me think yet again that what Obama really cares about is restoring the balance of power in US government.

    tbloxham on
    "That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Aegis wrote: »
    Melkster wrote: »
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    RUSSERT: Tom Cole — former head of the NRCC, congressman from Oklahoma — said, “He scored many points. He did really well.” Barack Obama, for an hour and a half, was able to refute every single Republican talking point used against him on the major issues of the day. In essence, it was almost like a debate where he was front and center for the majority of it. … One Republican said to me, off the record, behind closed doors: “It was a mistake that we allowed the cameras to roll like that. We should not have done that.”

    :lol:

    Does anyone know where I could watch/listen to a replay of the original meeting in it's entirety online? I've got a long night at the office here, and would like something entertaining to listen to.

    CSPAN has it up now:

    http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/ID/218836

    I love these forums. Thanks.

    Melkster on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Thing is if you're like me and think Rust is pretty much right, things like Healthcare falling apart at the 11th hour don't surprise you.

    But it's not over. And it hasn't completely fallen apart.

    We're making sausages here. The casing slipped off the extruder. Now we just have to get it back on there.

    Which will take some stroking and some cajoling and some sweet-talking.

    but It's still doable.




    And I just realized how unbelievably sexual that analogy sounded. Wow.

    lonelyahava on
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    tbloxham wrote: »
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    I find this amusing
    As noted in two rec list diaries by bernardpliers and D Wreck (update: and Julie Gulden), President Obama today spent 90 minutes taking questions from the House GOP Conference in Baltimore, Maryland.

    The bad news for the GOP is that President Obama not only took their tough questions, but he answered them -- and he was tough, forcing the GOP to confront the facts instead of their make-believe Fox News reality. In fact, to get a sense of just how effective President Obama was, Fox "News" cut off the Q&A session before it ended (CNN and MSNBC both carried the full event live).

    You know, it's events like this which make me wonder what Obama is really worried about. I mean, he stood up there and OBLITERATED them, to the standards where I think even they were sitting down and going "Oh, maybe we've been doing the wrong thing..."

    Why doesn't he just do this all the time? Invite over 4 people from each party, and have a 'Presidents Question time' every week or so and broadcast it. The fact that he hasn't been exploiting his skills to get this stuff passed makes me think yet again that what Obama really cares about is restoring the balance of power in US government.

    I'm not quite sure how much traction these things have if repeated too often. Like, Question Period up here in Canuckistan typically involve the same questions every day on continuing issues. Would you be willing to see the President being asked and answering the same thing for a while until issues pass? And this is in an environment where the Prime Minister is fairly closely involved with the legislature, unlike your Presidency in which there's more of a gap.

    To me, I see Obama doing these things best if they're spaced out so it doesn't come off as him just wanting face time (or scaring people off).

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Aegis wrote: »
    tbloxham wrote: »
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    I find this amusing
    As noted in two rec list diaries by bernardpliers and D Wreck (update: and Julie Gulden), President Obama today spent 90 minutes taking questions from the House GOP Conference in Baltimore, Maryland.

    The bad news for the GOP is that President Obama not only took their tough questions, but he answered them -- and he was tough, forcing the GOP to confront the facts instead of their make-believe Fox News reality. In fact, to get a sense of just how effective President Obama was, Fox "News" cut off the Q&A session before it ended (CNN and MSNBC both carried the full event live).

    You know, it's events like this which make me wonder what Obama is really worried about. I mean, he stood up there and OBLITERATED them, to the standards where I think even they were sitting down and going "Oh, maybe we've been doing the wrong thing..."

    Why doesn't he just do this all the time? Invite over 4 people from each party, and have a 'Presidents Question time' every week or so and broadcast it. The fact that he hasn't been exploiting his skills to get this stuff passed makes me think yet again that what Obama really cares about is restoring the balance of power in US government.

    I'm not quite sure how much traction these things have if repeated too often. Like, Question Period up here in Canuckistan typically involve the same questions every day on continuing issues. Would you be willing to see the President being asked and answering the same thing for a while until issues pass? And this is in an environment where the Prime Minister is fairly closely involved with the legislature, unlike your Presidency in which there's more of a gap.

    To me, I see Obama doing these things best if they're spaced out so it doesn't come off as him just wanting face time (or scaring people off).

    Frankly, exposing Republicans as morons can't be done enough.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Man, listening to this:

    *Obama spends 10 minutes listing Republican ideas he incorporated into various bills*
    "So when you say I should be more open to your ideas, I have"

    Hell, he even mentioned he was open to tort reform and yet got no nibbles from Republicans.

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    It's hard to say what will happen, I personally think Obama and the democrats have been silent for too long, hoping the media or someone would call out the stupidity of the republican talking point, this didn't happen, so now more then ever they need to be combative, because Americans hate pussies more than they hate assholes.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So basically Obama took on over a hundred peeps. all at once. alone. without a teleprompter. and beat them up.

    looking forward to the daily show tnight, hope they have some of this in it.

    Barcardi on
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Barcardi wrote: »
    So basically Obama took on over a hundred peeps. all at once. alone. without a teleprompter. and beat them up.

    looking forward to the daily show tnight, hope they have some of this in it.

    It's a Friday, they dun do shows.

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • QinguQingu Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    It's hard to say what will happen, I personally think Obama and the democrats have been silent for too long, hoping the media or someone would call out the stupidity of the republican talking point, this didn't happen, so now more then ever they need to be combative, because Americans hate pussies more than they hate assholes.
    But not in the context of gay marriage of course.

    Qingu on
  • KastanjKastanj __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2010
    We are all corpses in the end. In that sense, why be either often exalted or often dour?

    It's all good. It's all an unimaginable amount of tools and resources and we do the best we can with it. When the people of 1920 imagined 2010 they all saw a bunch of people looking like them riding bicycles across the water and women didn't wear pants. We simply aren't the center of it all, so our perspective and our moods aren't fulcrums for anything. We don't have a vantage point, and while our struggles often represent fundamental divisions with historical and philosophical implications, we render null our causes by infusing them with too much imagined meaning, just as well as we do by being cynical or ignorant. We're not a part of as much as we'd like to think, and that is a good thing.

    Still, we should savor the fact that we are right about a lot of things and that there always is a possibility to humiliate or at least make harmless those who are wrong.

    What Obama is doing is just right - he is never actually mixing himself up with his ideals. He is a laborer.

    Edit: Holy shit I should have quoted Rust or someone else because know I'm completely off the tangent.

    Kastanj on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Barcardi wrote: »
    So basically Obama took on over a hundred peeps. all at once. alone. without a teleprompter. and beat them up.

    looking forward to the daily show tnight, hope they have some of this in it.

    It's Friday. So you'll have to wait til Monday.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Thing is if you're like me and think Rust is pretty much right, things like Healthcare falling apart at the 11th hour don't surprise you.

    But it's not over. And it hasn't completely fallen apart.

    We're making sausages here. The casing slipped off the extruder. Now we just have to get it back on there.

    Which will take some stroking and some cajoling and some sweet-talking.

    but It's still doable.




    And I just realized how unbelievably sexual that analogy sounded. Wow.

    Well I just don't think I can do anything about it, my representative just asked the president why he can't have line item veto, it's such a stupid question

    All I can do is discuss what's happening, and I see some overly optimistic thinking.

    Then again the peak oil people convinced me in 2002 that the world would end in 2003, then again a year later and a year later, and I haven't really recovered from the permanent state of thinking we're doomed after the Bush years.

    Maybe if we can pass this student loan thing or jobs bill I'll be less cynical.

    override367 on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Barcardi wrote: »
    So basically Obama took on over a hundred peeps. all at once. alone. without a teleprompter. and beat them up.

    looking forward to the daily show tnight, hope they have some of this in it.

    I'd say he took the best and brightest of the republican party, hungry to score points against him coming off a well recieved SOTU and embarrased them ON THEIR PLAYING FIELD! I mean honestly he scored a talking point victory against over 100 republican politicians, their best defence coming out of this was "We shouldn't have let the media in there."

    Seriously this is the modern republican party.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Barcardi wrote: »
    So basically Obama took on over a hundred peeps. all at once. alone. without a teleprompter. and beat them up.

    looking forward to the daily show tnight, hope they have some of this in it.

    I'd say he took the best and brightest of the republican party, hungry to score points against him coming off a well recieved SOTU and embarrased them ON THEIR PLAYING FIELD! I mean honestly he scored a talking point victory against over 100 republican politicians, their best defence coming out of this was "We shouldn't have let the media in there."

    Seriously this is the modern republican party.

    Amusingly, one of the recaps that Sullivan posted was this from Yglesias:
    Barack Obama is a lot smarter and better-informed than his antagonists. A lot. He very calmly and coolly dismantled them.

    To me, personally, it’s not a surprise. I debated policy with Mike Pence once and the guy is a stone-cold idiot. That was a years ago and I’ve been surprised since then to learn that conservatives consider him an unusually sharp policy mind [emphasis his] and I take leading rightwingers at their word about that. But it’s the kind of thing that I think most Americans aren’t aware of.

    So...yea.

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    See Aegis, he can bring republicans to the white house all the time and embarrass them. The only problem would be getting republicans.

    1 vs 100 Obama style.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    And -- this is the last point I'll make -- if you're calling for just across-the-board tax cuts and then, on the other hand, saying that we're somehow going to balance our budget, I'm going to want to take a look at your math and see how that -- how that works. Because the issue of deficit and debt is another area where there has been a tendency for some inconsistent statements.

    I can't believe it's taken 30 years for someone to say this.

    enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • QinguQingu Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Is there any reason for me to watch the video?

    I read the transcript in like 15 minutes. And as much as I like Obama, the silly goose is a slowtalker.

    Qingu on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Qingu wrote: »
    Is there any reason for me to watch the video?

    I read the transcript in like 15 minutes. And as much as I like Obama, the silly goose is a slowtalker.

    Obama smile, he shines because I think he realizes "God damn these silly gooses are silly goosed."

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    <3 he mentioned nuclear energy again, about how it's been caught up in ideological wrangling over the last 3 decades, and how he wants more production

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I can't watch it yet, but it sounds like Obama beat them bloody today from what I've read, so I decided to see how FreeRepublic is reacting for shits and giggles...
    You guys are late to the party!
    The GOP representatives reamed Barry a new one! He lost all composure, started stuttering, eyes twitching, mouth clenched, reverted to “negro” dialect.

    O_o I wonder how much effort it takes to maintain such a skewed worldview.

    Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    I can't watch it yet, but it sounds like Obama beat them bloody today from what I've read, so I decided to see how FreeRepublic is reacting for shits and giggles...
    You guys are late to the party!
    The GOP representatives reamed Barry a new one! He lost all composure, started stuttering, eyes twitching, mouth clenched, reverted to “negro” dialect.

    O_o I wonder how much effort it takes to maintain such a skewed worldview.

    Negro dialect? What the goose?

    Melkster on
  • AegisAegis Not Quite TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Melkster wrote: »
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    I can't watch it yet, but it sounds like Obama beat them bloody today from what I've read, so I decided to see how FreeRepublic is reacting for shits and giggles...
    You guys are late to the party!
    The GOP representatives reamed Barry a new one! He lost all composure, started stuttering, eyes twitching, mouth clenched, reverted to “negro” dialect.

    O_o I wonder how much effort it takes to maintain such a skewed worldview.

    Negro dialect? What the goose?

    Obviously he forgot to forget he was black for the meeting.

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    He even broke down and had fried chicken and watermelon up there.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • QinguQingu Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    That cannot be a real, non-satirical quote.

    Poe's law be damned.

    Qingu on
Sign In or Register to comment.