As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WREX SHEPARD [PLEASE DO NOT OPEN POST ANY ME2 SPOILERS]

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Zephyr wrote: »
    holy shit at renegade facial scars

(ALSO A ROMANCE VIDEO SO SPOILERS I GUESS)

hahaha, god that is SO AWKWARD
    That's the music from Flux!

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I ordered release day shipping from Amazon and it still hasn't shipped, what the hell. Do you they ship it on an actual spaceship or something?

Ganluan on
  • Options
    MindLibMindLib Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    NULL

MindLib on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Unless you paid for 9am delivery or something, they can probably ship it sometime tonight and still get it to you tomorrow.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2010
    Did anything significant happen over the leaking of that DLC?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    What's the deal with console games costing more than PC ones? Is it just cause they can get away with it?

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Mindlib is being very stupid

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    MindLibMindLib Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    What's the deal with console games costing more than PC ones? Is it just cause they can get away with it?

My PC doesn't have a brand on it.

MindLib on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Did anything significant happen over the leaking of that DLC?
    Somebody probably got a stern talking-to.

As for the people who downloaded it, no word yet.

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
  • Options
    vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

Console games have higher licensing fees and the like.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • Options
    MundaneSoulMundaneSoul fight fighter Daehan MingukRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    MindLib,

You are the silly goose.

The silliest of them all.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    vsove wrote: »

Console games have higher licensing fees and the like.

huh, lame. Oh well, still be getting in on my xbox as that's what i played ME1 on.

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Just talked to my Gamestop guy and I'm getting the only Collector's Edition that the store got because nobody pre-ordered it! Now I just have to wait 9 hours to go get it....

GODDAMMIT TIME, MOVE FASTER

Peen on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    oh god who am I going to sex first

tali or miranda or kelly oh my
    GODDAMMIT TIME, MOVE FASTER

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ganluan wrote: »
    I ordered release day shipping from Amazon and it still hasn't shipped, what the hell. Do you they ship it on an actual spaceship or something?

Mine shipped this morning

SUCKS TO BE YOU

No really I hope you don't get fucked man.

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    this wait

it is killing me

I am dying

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    italics

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    italics

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Re: Hilarious crew banter
    So you have a mess sergeant and a kitchen in the same area of the ship that used to be where Kaiden hung out all the time, and he gives a quest to pick up decent quality supplies from the citadel, some time after that as you walk by the mess area one of the crew yells out "Hey Rupert, there's something different with tonight's chow. It's like, you put in more food, and less ass."

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Weaver wrote: »
    Re: Hilarious crew banter
    So you have a mess sergeant and a kitchen in the same area of the ship that used to be where Kaiden hung out all the time, and he gives a quest to pick up decent quality supplies from the citadel, some time after that as you walk by the mess area one of the crew yells out "Hey Rupert, there's something different with tonight's chow. It's like, you put in more food, and less ass."

brings back fond memories, Weav?

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Also ban MindLib

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    So I am really psyched about this game, but have been actively avoiding any info beyond the trailers they've put up on XBox Live for the most part.

If you're importing your ME1 Shepard, are you locked into the class that you played originally? Or is it only going to carry over key story choices and the like?

Vargas Prime on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So I am really psyched about this game, but have been actively avoiding any info beyond the trailers they've put up on XBox Live for the most part.

If you're importing your ME1 Shepard, are you locked into the class that you played originally? Or is it only going to carry over key story choices and the like?

You can change your class (and appearance) when you import your character. There's a reason this is allowed, but you'll just have to wait to find out.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Also ban MindLib

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

You'll be able to change your class.

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    CANNOT WAIT FOR PAYCHECK D:::

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Wrex wrote:
    Shepard wrote:
    Also ban MindLib

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DsmartDsmart Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Wrex wrote:
    Shepard wrote:
    Also ban MindLib

Sorry, why?

Because he is a silly goose?

You don't know that he pirated anything, and even if he did he hasn't linked to any torrents or openly discussed piracy.

Dsmart on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    CANNOT WAIT FOR PAYCHECK D:::
    Thanks for this post. I saw it and was going to reply with something like, "Haha at all you broke-ass suckers." Then I remembered that I had to pay some bills.

Now it's like, "No, Weasel, you are the broke-ass sucker."

:(

Iron Weasel on
    Currently Playing:
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    And then Weasel was broke

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    not gonna play this game til friday or saturday

gonna get it in the mail via amazon

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I doubt I would be able to pick up a CE if I went to the EBgames or gamestop in the mall at midnight... I am kind of tempted to check it out anyway

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    it's a good thing i'm not concerned with pre-order armor and items and junk like that

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Any idea if they will carry over achievement skills as well?

For example, my ME1 Shepard is a Vanguard. If I carry him over and choose to remain a Vanguard, do I get to add one additional skill (like Assault Rifle) as if I were starting a new character in ME1?

Vargas Prime on
  • Options
    LepLep Registered User regular
    edited January 2010

For example, my ME1 Shepard is a Vanguard. If I carry him over and choose to remain a Vanguard, do I get to add one additional skill (like Assault Rifle) as if I were starting a new character in ME1?

Nope. Bonus talents are unlocked from doing companion quests this time around.

Lep on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Artreus wrote: »
    I doubt I would be able to pick up a CE if I went to the EBgames or gamestop in the mall at midnight... I am kind of tempted to check it out anyway

Gamestop didn't order enough Collector's Editions supposedly, so they're probably all spoken for...but that might just be on PC.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Lep wrote: »

Arg.

I want to play Vanguard again, but I also really want to use an Assault Rifle.

Vargas Prime on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Lep wrote: »

Arg.

I want to play Vanguard again, but I also really want to use an Assault Rifle.

There are plenty of new weapons to use this time around. I don't think you'll miss that AR when you're firing off homing rockets and hand cannons.

MundaneSoul on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Are there space revolvers?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Artreus wrote: »

Gamestop didn't order enough Collector's Editions supposedly, so they're probably all spoken for...but that might just be on PC.

They wouldn't let anybody pre-order the collector's edition for the xbox so they probably won't have any then.

I will just pick one up from best buy in the morning or something

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
This discussion has been closed.