Options

Oh god, fucking shit, fuck.

1121314151618»

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    nah man, in wyoming i seen 60 year old men asked for their id. shit don't slip through no fuckin cracks.

"how do i know you don't have that microplasia shit i saw on maury? lemme see some id, kid."

Is that like a super aging disease?

I saw the opposite of that the other day.

This little girl was like three foot nothing, looked like she was 3, turns out she was 17.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Just Like ThatJust Like That Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I accidentally cut off the tip of my finger in a factory once. Then I went and started a heavy metal band with Ozzy Osbourne. It was awesome.

Sorry, wait... I keep forgetting I'm not Tony Iommi.

Just Like That on
  • Options
    NoquarNoquar Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Just a few small ones. Slice my tendon clean through in my index finger with an exacto knife - how's it hanging? Ha!. Put a finger long scar in my other index finger by swordfighting with those old flimsy curtain rods. Put about 10 different scars on my hand by using a glass soda bottle instead of a beer bottle to do a stupid party trick - you know the one where you drink the beer, put a inch or two of water in the bottom, then hold the neck while slapping your palm onto the opening. It's fun, and stupid. Put a length of rusty rebar through my leg when I slipped one day while fishing near the port. It didn't register at first, definite tetanus shot after that. Broke my wrist because I was chasing a girl in 1st grade, and her friend tripped me. Damn women.

My favorite though - jamming a screw through a kids eardrum in preschool apparently because he wouldn't leave me alone and I warned him. I got kicked out of preschool for that.

Noquar on
  • Options
    Airking850Airking850 Ottawa, ONRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I somehow slammed the back of my hand into a door handle today and now my hand is turning hot and cold and I'm having trouble moving my fingers

Airking850 on
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    When I was about 8 years old, my friend and I decided it would be fun to climb over the safety railing of our cubby hut (which was built about 2 metres above the ground) and jump off onto a nearby mound of dirt.

It came to my turn, I climbed over the railing and pushed off with all my might, only to realise that my foot was wedged between the vertical slats of the railing and instead of jumping onto the mound of dirt, I stopped short, swung round with my foot acting as a pivot until I came loose and hit the ground, fracturing my wrist.

I told my parents I fell down the stairs of the cubby house and we all had a good laugh 20 years later when I told them what actually happened.

Ten on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    My uncle has a scar on his arm where my dad shot him with a bow and arrow, entered at the wrist, left just before the elbow on the inside of arm

and also a scar where a pitchfork went through his head. It came out on top and just missed his brain

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    QuestionMarkManQuestionMarkMan Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    and also a scar where a pitchfork went through his head. It came out on top and just missed his brain
    Jesus christ

QuestionMarkMan on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Your uncle sounds like he fights off a lot of peasant revolts.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    My uncle has a scar on his arm where my dad shot him with a bow and arrow, entered at the wrist, left just before the elbow on the inside of arm

Does your Dad think he is Rambo?

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Goatmon wrote: »

I think he said they were dueling

Dad won

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Airking850 wrote: »
    I somehow slammed the back of my hand into a door handle today and now my hand is turning hot and cold and I'm having trouble moving my fingers

I'm nowhere near a doctor, but with my limited circumstantial scientific knowledge, I'd say you pinched the shit out of some nerves.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited February 2010
    Krosius wrote: »

I'm nowhere near a doctor, but with my limited circumstantial scientific knowledge, I'd say you pinched the shit out of some nerves.

I am a doctor, and I recommend amputation

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    knee still hurting a bit and I looked like a dumbass climbing stairs all day

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010

I am a doctor, and I recommend amputation

Woops! Sorry, Airking, look's like you're going to have to spend the rest of your life looking like a freaky fiddler crab.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    get a hook, be a pirate

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    thorpethorpe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I gave myself a compound fracture sledding back in December. Now I got a titanium rod in my leg. At least I'm back to walking.

thorpe on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    thorpe wrote: »
    I gave myself a compound fracture sledding back in December. Now I got a titanium rod in my leg. At least I'm back to walking.

But now you can never win in a fist-fight with Magneto.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    VeeVee Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    When I was younger my dad sliced a thick 3 inch gash across his forearm with a saw. He was cutting some wood and wasn't paying attention I guess.

Then a couple years ago he sliced off part of his index finger with a saw (from the tip to the part the bends closest to the finger nail) because yet again he wasn't paying attention.

How do you use a saw and not make sure to avoid CUTTING body parts off? My dad is always getting little nicks here and there on his hands when he works because he isn't careful enough. You think he would've learned from the first saw incident.

At least he has a hella sweet scar on his arm from that one.

Vee on
  • Options
    thorpethorpe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    thorpe wrote: »

But now you can never win in a fist-fight with Magneto.

I have metal plates in my mouth too so I was pretty much fucked to begin with.

thorpe on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Dad won

my friend's dad and his brother used to tie their arms together with rope and knife fight.

yes.

think about it.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Dad won

my friend's dad and his brother used to tie their arms together with rope and knife fight.

yes.

think about it.

Did they start this after watching the video for Beat It?

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TheStig wrote: »

Dad won

yes.

think about it.

Did they start this after watching the video for Beat It?

I think this preceded Beat It.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I went running yesterday, pushed myself a teeny bit and now my legs are a little sore. Pathetic!

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Gafoto wrote: »
    I went running yesterday, pushed myself a teeny bit and now my legs are a little sore. Pathetic!

You still lifting or doing the hiking deal?

I remember you were losing weight like a goddamn madman.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    opened up a can of dog food a few months ago. the kind with the pull tab like on soda. opened it a little to hard and got a nasty deep cut on my ring finger. bleeding didn't stop for a few days, and if the skin was moved even a little you could see right into it. scared the shit outta me when I thought I saw bone. luckily it healed right up a few days ago finally, and now I got a nice scar right where my ring will go

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've been lifting a little bit, just to try to maintain some semblance of fitness. I'm trying to lift/hike/run whenever I can but the weather has conspired to make almost every single weekend of 2010 complete shit. I lost ~50 lbs last year but haven't changed a bit this year.

I'm really looking forward to warmer weather, this winter has really made it tough on the outdoor activities.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lift more until the weather gets better

then go enjoy your outdoor activities

because texas weather can't decipher ass from elbow, i'm stuck with a goddamn treadmill.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010

because texas weather can't decipher ass from elbow, i'm stuck with a goddamn treadmill.

if i have to run on a treadmill for much longer i'm going to murder

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You're not likely to slip and die on a sheet of ice at least DL. I'm probably going to bust my shit at some point.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Raneados wrote: »

if i have to run on a treadmill for much longer i'm going to murder

Murdering someone will very likely involve running.

It'd be like a treadmill except at the end you get to murder somebody.

...wait, that's an awesome idea.

Goatmon on

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    there's no "end" to a treadmill

you just quit

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Don't treadmills have a "Run for this long" option, where it stops after however long you set it for?

I don't use them, but I assume they have at least a few of the same menu options as exercise bikes.

Goatmon on

• Options
    edited February 2010
    i don't think it stops itself

Raneados on
  • Options
    feebsiclefeebsicle a feebs Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    One time I was on a boat, and then I got smacked in the face with a big metal pole.
    There was blood everywhere, I slipped in and out of consciousness. When I finally was awake for long enough to ponder anything, I asked if my brains were falling out. Fortunately, they weren't, but I needed a few stitches in my eyebrown.

feebsicle on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You're not likely to slip and die on a sheet of ice at least DL. I'm probably going to bust my shit at some point.

It's supposed to freeze tonight! I say tonight, but last night and this morning. I don't think it will.

Couple of years back over Christmas break it fucking froze everywhere and I don't know if you know this, but ice is a rare event in Texas.

Therefore, everything shut down. And I decided to run. And that's when my ass met the sidewalk.

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

It's supposed to freeze tonight! I say tonight, but last night and this morning. I don't think it will.

Couple of years back over Christmas break it fucking froze everywhere and I don't know if you know this, but ice is a rare event in Texas.

Therefore, everything shut down. And I decided to run. And that's when my ass met the sidewalk.

Oh yeah, I remember this. Some transportation guys were asking everyone to stay off the roads and most actually did!

It was especially balls freezing so I think that would help keep people inside. Hell, I didn't want to go outside this morning and it was only ~35 degrees.

Marth on
    Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357