As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What the Hell Happened to Sony?

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I hate to say this, being a very happy Sony console owner in the PS1 and PS2 generations, but the reason that the article seems biased is because you couldn't write it any other way. Sony has done everything in it's power to drive all but the most diehard fans away and they've done it in both the console and handheld markets. The focus on movies and media being a selling point in both areas was a huge mistake for them, and one that became very hard for them to recover from as they obviously built both the PSP and PS3 with those features strongly in mind. Oh well, maybe they'll learn from their mistakes and recover, but the PSP really isn't looking like it has any hope left.

Lindsay Lohan on
  • DigDug2000DigDug2000 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Ronen wrote:
    I spent about an hour walking around Sony's booth at CES today. I'm no Sony fan, mind you, but a lot of the stuff they had out there was pretty impressive. In truth, the PSP and PS3 sections were some of the weakest in the booth (take with a grain of salt, as I'm not a huge fan of either).

In short, consumers are still buying by name. That won't change until Sony puts out a TV that goatses you evey time you turn it on.
    Sony's stock actually went up yesterday. The article says a lot about televisions having something to do with that, although it seems like the rise was more based on an analysts guess of what will happen than what is happening. I'm sure CES has something to do with it too though.

DigDug2000 on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Karf wrote:
    As I see it, it's a very one sided story.

Sony makes PSP. PSP flops. Nintendo has massive success. Nintendo eats babies to celebrate, Jesus weeps.

I resent this.

The Lord, our Savior, does not cry.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Conditional_AxeConditional_Axe Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Drez wrote:
    Karf wrote:

Sony makes PSP. PSP flops. Nintendo has massive success. Nintendo eats babies to celebrate, Jesus weeps.

I resent this.

it's the shortest sentence in the entire Bible, Drez.

Conditional_Axe on
  • RookRook Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Drez wrote:
    Karf wrote:

I resent this.

it's the shortest sentence in the entire Bible, Drez.

That would have been wept, past tense and all that :P

Rook on
  • shroudedshrouded Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Man, your editors suck. :)
    Your editors really suck, sticking a grammatical error back in.

I'm going slightly off-topic here, but I wanted to throw a little love at the eToychest editor(s) and staff. The weekly reviews and editorials you see on the site are all done in volunteer's free time, largely by names you'd recognize from around here. The edits you see are usually done late-night on the night of the deadline (or in the case of stuff I submit slightly after it), by someone who gives up his free time to edit other people's pieces.

On-topic: when I read the piece in the edit queue before it posted I thought it was definitely biased. Thats part of the point; it is an opinion piece designed to generate an interesting discussion about what is going on in the industry. Based on this thread, I think he did a decent job. I agree with most of his points. I can understand the logic behind most of Sony's PS3 strategy, but that doesn't mean I don't think what we've seen of it so far isn't very flawed.

shrouded on
    Now Playing: Wii: Nothing. PS3: Netflix. 360: Nothing. PC: Skyrim. OSX: Nothing. iOS: Elder Sign. Vita: Wipeout 2048, Persona 3, Lumines.
  • MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Sony is a nasty, nasty corp. I've been in the belly of the beast, and if anyone thinks for a moment that anything they do is for the benefit of the customer...well, your wrong. A lot of their product is designed to fail after a certain period, thus ensuring people will purchase replacements. Their also good about hiding undocumented features (IE defects) from the public, unless it happens to leak out like their exploding batteries or rootkits.

So basically, their like any other corp, except their fingers extend into every avenue of electronics. If they lose money on one thing, they always gain on another, so they won't go anywhere soon.

Masume on
    3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Yup, all the stuff on eToychest is done on volunteer basis. I didn't mean to make any sort of criticism at the editors or staff there, but when I did get dinged for a grammatical error, I wanted to point out it was not in fact an error I made but something that got missed down the road. That said, I've been offered a great opportunity to write for eToychest, and I don't want any of what I've said to be taken as an attack or a negative against them.

As for the bias, I don't think it's so much that what I've written is biased as it is strongly worded. Sony has made a lot of mistakes, and the PSP's issues are many, and I decided when I wrote the piece that I wasn't going to give them benefit of the doubt when said doubt wasn't earned. I intentionally phrased things in such a way that there was no mistaking my point or intent, but I made sure to back up each and every statement I made with sufficient evidence to show why that was what I felt.

Chris FOM on
    edited January 2007
    The PSP is horseshit.

And apparently some people here are under the impression that I'm a fan of the PSP. I'm not.

Sony is utter garbage.

Drez on
  • bruinbruin Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I think you're a little too hard on the PSP. Software sales are kind of a joke not, but hardware sales are pretty good (even though they're below DS sales). Way better than any other handheld that has tried to compete with Nintendo at least.

bruin on
    edited January 2007
    I don't care if every person in the universe owns a PSP. The amount of sales has zero to do with my impression of the system which is that it is shit and Sony are a bunch of dickfaces for what they've done (or not done) with it.

Drez on
    edited January 2007
    bruin wrote:
    I think you're a little too hard on the PSP. Software sales are kind of a joke not, but hardware sales are pretty good (even though they're below DS sales). Way better than any other handheld that has tried to compete with Nintendo at least.
    While the PSP is keeping its head above water hardware-wise, the attach rate is really the shocking thing. Right now, given the titles that have come out for the thing in the past six to twelve months, it should be rising. There are more quality games out for the PSP at this moment than I have fingers on one hand, and had you told me that a year ago, I'd laugh at you.

So, people are using them as homebrew machines. That's far from a victory for Sony; Valenti and his ilk have long memories.

Conditional_Axe on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    bruin wrote:
    While the PSP is keeping its head above water hardware-wise, the attach rate is really the shocking thing, though. Right now, given the titles that have come out for the thing in the past six to twelve months, it should be rising. There are more quality games out for the PSP at this moment than I have fingers on one hand, and had you told me that a year ago, I'd laugh at you.

So, people are using them as homebrew machines. That's far from a victory for Sony; Valenti and his ilk have long memories.

Yea, Sony's goal is not to sell PSP's. Sony's goal is to sell software for the PSP which like all systems is where the money is. That software is simply not moving.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    What happened to Sony?

1) Sony makes terrible hardware. Especially at launch.

2) Sony launchs a bloated, over-expensive piece of hardware.

It's a very simple story.

Derrick on
    Steam and CFN: Enexemander
    edited January 2007
    bruin wrote:
    While the PSP is keeping its head above water hardware-wise, the attach rate is really the shocking thing. Right now, given the titles that have come out for the thing in the past six to twelve months, it should be rising. There are more quality games out for the PSP at this moment than I have fingers on one hand, and had you told me that a year ago, I'd laugh at you.

And from a launch-day PSP adopter, my opinion is that Sony's main goal is thwarting piracy...at the expense of all else. They don't care about allowing homebrew. They don't care about producing or publishing software that isn't related to gaming. And they don't seem to care about getting good games on the system either.

So fuck Sony and the PSP, too.

Drez on
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    mtvcdm wrote:
    In short, what happened was Sony assuming that the customers will always be there no matter what they make or how much they charge for it, simply because they're #1 by so big a margin.

They got cocky, basically. Then they went insane.

Sounds just like Nintendo. Good ol Yamauchi days.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
    edited January 2007
    Drez wrote:
    Sony's main goal is thwarting piracy...at the expense of all else.
    Right. Which is why the whole thing is so damned funny.

Conditional_Axe on
  • EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    mtvcdm wrote:
    In short, what happened was Sony assuming that the customers will always be there no matter what they make or how much they charge for it, simply because they're #1 by so big a margin.

They got cocky, basically. Then they went insane.

Sounds just like Nintendo. Good ol Yamauchi days.

Yeah, and we all know how DOOMED Nintendo turned out to be. You could argue that Nintendo's arrogance had a very large part in the success of the PlayStation, which led to the success of the PlayStation 2, which led to Sony thinking they could automatically assume market leadership with the PS3 (arrogance), which just might lead to the success of the Wii. And thus, the circle is complete.

The PS2 pause on the DVDs is more than likely a layer change. It happens to DVD players in general. The reason it feels like a skip during a chapter change is because they're usually placed at the end of a chapter, between scenes so they aren't as obtrusive. My PS2 is the combined components of 3 separate PS2s (I have dubbed it "FrankenStation"), and while on occasion it will refuse a DVD, once it starts I have no problems with skipping or stops, other than that layer change on dual layer movies. I know this is all sort of foaf information, but considering my lens is a 3001 I think it's pretty impressive. Also, when the PS2 was released, DVD players in the US were at or around the performance of the PS2's DVD player. I don't see how a DVD player could be considered "mediocre" if it plays DVDs and has all of the options a standard DVD player has.

Also, we can argue all day about the point of the article being authoritive rather than informative, but that doesn't excuse the lack of fact checking.

Also kudos to eToyChest for allowing the average Joe to have a chance to write for a reputable website. And also for being the only website operator on the forums who doesn't spam the shit out of the site. And for breaking news and giving us an insider's look from time to time.
    Drez wrote:
    I resent this.

Your Lord or my Lord? Because they're different.

Einhander on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Einhander wrote:
    I don't see how a DVD player could be considered "mediocre" if it plays DVDs and has all of the options a standard DVD player has.

The PS2 can't handle a lot of subtitles at once.

DarkPrimus on
  • DigDug2000DigDug2000 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    Einhander wrote:
    I don't see how a DVD player could be considered "mediocre" if it plays DVDs and has all of the options a standard DVD player has.

The PS2 can't handle a lot of subtitles at once.
    My PS2Slim is less than a year old and can't make it through a movie. Period. It just locks up and stops after awhile. Hell, my $30 AJAX player could do better than that. I'd call it less than mediocre in a heartbeat.

DigDug2000 on
  • YarYar Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Two years ago, it was a surprise. Everybody, even here, thought the Playstation brand was going to fucking dominate the handheld market, just the same as it dominated the console market. But for all the Sony hate, people never seem quite willing to predict they might fail at something.
    Yeah I'm going to have to ditto this. When the PSP was about to come out, it was like every day here there was another thread about how Nintendo would go Sega and just ditch hardware altogether and just make games, because they were officially done in the hardware market.

Yar on
  • FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Einhander wrote:
    My PS2 is the combined components of 3 separate PS2s (I have dubbed it "FrankenStation"), and while on occasion it will refuse a DVD, once it starts I have no problems with skipping or stops, other than that layer change on dual layer movies.

so your ridiculous custom 3 PS2 combination player(that is probably not something an average consumer can create) works just as well as my old ass Toshiba dvd player that hasn't been fucked with at all, except for the fact that yours won't play some discs.

how is it when it comes to GAMES? any gains at all when it comes to the reason the PS2 exists in the first place?

FierceDeity666 on
  • RohanRohan Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Einhander wrote:
    My PS2 is the combined components of 3 separate PS2s (I have dubbed it "FrankenStation"), and while on occasion it will refuse a DVD, once it starts I have no problems with skipping or stops, other than that layer change on dual layer movies.

so your ridiculous custom 3 PS2 combination player(that is probably not something an average consumer can create) works just as well as my old ass Toshiba dvd player that hasn't been fucked with at all, except for the fact that yours won't play some discs.

how is it when it comes to GAMES? any gains at all when it comes to the reason the PS2 exists in the first place?

In other words, "Aside from these PROBLEMS, my PS2 has no PROBLEMS to speak of when playing DVD's."

Yeah.

Rohan on
    ...and I thought of how all those people died, and what a good death that is. That nobody can blame you for it, because everyone else died along with you, and it is the fault of none, save those who did the killing.

Nothing's forgotten, nothing is ever forgotten
  • mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Einhander wrote:
    The PS2 pause on the DVDs is more than likely a layer change. It happens to DVD players in general. The reason it feels like a skip during a chapter change is because they're usually placed at the end of a chapter, between scenes so they aren't as obtrusive. My PS2 is the combined components of 3 separate PS2s (I have dubbed it "FrankenStation"), and while on occasion it will refuse a DVD, once it starts I have no problems with skipping or stops, other than that layer change on dual layer movies. I know this is all sort of foaf information, but considering my lens is a 3001 I think it's pretty impressive. Also, when the PS2 was released, DVD players in the US were at or around the performance of the PS2's DVD player. I don't see how a DVD player could be considered "mediocre" if it plays DVDs and has all of the options a standard DVD player has.

At the time the PS2 came out, it was actually a fairly competent DVD player IIRC. I know I had just recently purchased a DVD player for something like $140, which while it had some decent features (optical out, component out, MP3 playback, etc.) was basically a piece of dogshit from some no-name Taiwanese company. The PS2 kicked that thing's ass, and played games to boot...for only $300. Not a bad deal at all.

Then again, that DVD player is still going strong, and my PS2 is just about on its last legs.

But seriously, looking at the time at which it was launched, the PS2 was an extremely competent DVD player. And the damn things hadn't gotten all that cheap yet. You can compare it to today's $20 DVD players all you want, but it's more fair to compare it to what it was up against when it was designed.
    Drez wrote:
    And from a launch-day PSP adopter, my opinion is that Sony's main goal is thwarting piracy...at the expense of all else.

From a former "Net MD" owner, I wholeheartedly agree. That thing was hamstrung like a motherfucker, seemingly in the name of preventing piracy.

I mean, forcing me to "check out" my MP3s onto my MD player, and then check them back in? WTF? Was the home-burnt pirated MD market that huge?

Also, their software is one of the few applications ever that managed to send my WinXP system to the BSOD.

EDIT: Though I will say that the MD player itself was actually a pretty sweet piece of hardware...just seems that their alternate agenda made them gimp it to the point that it sucked. Not unlike the PSP, in some ways.

mcdermott on
  • Guiltyspark_343Guiltyspark_343 Registered User new member
    edited January 2007
    I'm barely in and you've already made the mistake about progressive scan, claimed the PS2 was "a mediocre DVD player at best" when it was the only DVD player in the household for millions of people until a few years ago, and then you downplayed analog buttons, whose underuse is a fault of developers, not Sony themselves. (An analogy would be blaming Nintendo for third party Wii games not taking advantage of the Wii Remote).

And now you're talking about Nintendo dominating the handheld market like it's a surprise.

And now you're talking with an authority you don't posess concerning a sequel to the PSP. Ok. And now you seem to have an intimate knowledge of how Sony would react in this hypothetical situation. Do you have insider information you aren't sharing?

So, so far you've showed me that you can't be bothered to get your facts straight, check your grammar, or acknowledge that you have no clue how a gargantuan corporation... and that you have a shady understanding of the history of console/portable gaming.

Bravo. I look forward to the next installment.

Maybe if you had some semblance of neutrality your writing wouldn't sound like it was straight out of a Nintendo fanboy's GameFaqs post. You've got most of the information, you just don't seem to know what to do with it. You've got most of the ideas, but you're presenting them in a very one-sided manner.

But you sound like you have a PS2 controller vibrating up your ass right now. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I hate fan-boys of any system and you sound like a Sony one to me. He made some good points about the PSP, I would bet you that there is no PSP2.

Guiltyspark_343 on
  • Daisuke SpoonDaisuke Spoon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    It seems like I'm the only person on this whole board who actually enjoys their PSP and the games they have for it.

Daisuke Spoon on
    pikaserious.jpg
    Pokeymanz: 0002-2940-9674
    edited January 2007
    It seems like I'm the only person on this whole board who actually enjoys their PSP and the games they have for it.

There are several games for the PSP that I would like to play.

But not enough to justify spending $200 plus the price of all the games.

DarkPrimus on
  • Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Not at all. My point was never that the PSP was a system that people got no enjoyment out of it. It's solely to do with the business side of things. Of my observations are, from a business perspective, the PSP is in real trouble. From an end user's perspective it offers far more power and better graphics than a DS, quite a few genres that the DS doesn't, and plenty of games that are truly fantastic in their own right. While I don't own one yet, Lumines, GTA Vice City Stories, Syphon Filter, Daxter, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, and plenty of others would be outstanding games on any console. I was never trying to belittle that. My big point was that dwindling software sales and rapidly falling developer support give the PSP an ominous future, especially as far as future iterations of the hardware go.

Chris FOM on
  • FaceballMcDougalFaceballMcDougal Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I was with you until the PS1 emulation fiasco.

I didn't like piracy on the PSP... too much of a pain in the ass... so there was no reason to keep it other than a game that would be worth playing every 3 months so I sold it and got an HD-DVD player.

FaceballMcDougal on
    xbl/psn/steam: jabbertrack
  • JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Chris FOM wrote:
    Not at all. My point was never that the PSP was a system that people got no enjoyment out of it. It's solely to do with the business side of things. Of my observations are, from a business perspective, the PSP is in real trouble. From an end user's perspective it offers far more power and better graphics than a DS, quite a few genres that the DS doesn't, and plenty of games that are truly fantastic in their own right. While I don't own one yet, Lumines, GTA Vice City Stories, Syphon Filter, Daxter, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, and plenty of others would be outstanding games on any console. I was never trying to belittle that. My big point was that dwindling software sales and rapidly falling developer support give the PSP an ominous future, especially as far as future iterations of the hardware go.

Not to mention the fact that Universal Studios, among others, are dropping support for UMD. With already low software sales, and now a decrease in movies, it can only hurt the console.

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/337/C6547/

50k copies of a movie is not a lot.

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • Daisuke SpoonDaisuke Spoon Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote:

I had a DS (the first-gen, when it cost $150) before I got the PSP. To me the PSP was just $50 more than what I paid for the DS and I was pretty much getting a portable PS2. That alone was enough for me.

Not enough for everybody I guess.

Daisuke Spoon on
    pikaserious.jpg
    Pokeymanz: 0002-2940-9674
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited January 2007
    Yea, Sony's goal is not to sell PSP's. Sony's goal is to sell software for the PSP which like all systems is where the money is. That software is simply not moving.
    I'll tell you why that is in my case.

It's because my fucking PSP fucking broke after a fucking month. And all that broke was that cheap-ass latch on the disk tray, but it made the whole thing unplayable.

Fuck Sony if it can't engineer a fractional-cent weakpoint out of a $200 device

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007

I enjoy my PSP and the games for it.

But I own 4. Lumines, Wipeout, Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins, and Syphon Filter. I can't find any more that really grab me (though I still need to try Infected). :|

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2007
    mcdermott wrote:
    At the time the PS2 came out, it was actually a fairly competent DVD player IIRC. I know I had just recently purchased a DVD player for something like $140, which while it had some decent features (optical out, component out, MP3 playback, etc.) was basically a piece of dogshit from some no-name Taiwanese company. The PS2 kicked that thing's ass, and played games to boot...for only $300. Not a bad deal at all.

At the time the PS2 game out, it was a piece of shit for a DVD player, as far as video and audio quality. Compared to the first-gen Sony player I had at the time (and still have, because it is a wonderful, wonderful piece of machinery), it looked like ass. The layer skips were intrusive, the video was muddy, the sound was half-assed, the responsiveness was garbage. Compared to $50 players of the era, it was fine, but it was barely competent much less good.

Now, I'm an A/V-phile, so take that for what you will, but it's not like Sony was giving everyone a grade-A (or even grade-B) DVD player for free in their little game box.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • ArcticMonkeyArcticMonkey Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I was with you until the PS1 emulation awesomeness.

I didn't like piracy on the PSP... too much of a pain in the ass... so there was no reason to keep it other than a game that would be worth playing every 3 months so I sold it and got an HD-DVD player.
    Fixed.

But the amount of killer software on the PSP thats not a PS2 game with new levels is too low. Loco Roco and Lumines is all that comes to mind.

ArcticMonkey on
    "You read it! You can't unread it!"
    venstre.giflobotDanceMiddle.gifhoyre.gif
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    People here like and respect the PSP.

Please, guys. Seperate the console from the company. It'll save you tons of headaches in the long run. =)

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    PS1 emulation on PSP is awesome, it looks like Sony put in the required effort for that, so good on them. Now let me buy it off my computer and then we can talk. What is Sony so concerned about anyway? PS1 download piracy? Uh, too late. Or are they trying to get people with PSPs to buy PS3s? The PSP selling the PS3 - imagine that.

Sony still makes some FANTABULOUS TVs though.

Zoolander on
    edited January 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote:

I had a DS (the first-gen, when it cost $150) before I got the PSP. To me the PSP was just $50 more than what I paid for the DS and I was pretty much getting a portable PS2. That alone was enough for me.

Not enough for everybody I guess.

If it was a portable PS2, then I'd buy it.

But hey, it's not. Because it doesn't have the PS2's library.

DarkPrimus on
  • DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    To be honest piracy helps sell consoles. Loads of people come into the store asking for old PSP games so they can access the exploits to pirate games instead of having to update the firmware. The console you can pirate games for the easiest should by rights be an added incentive because in the long run you can try any game you want on the cheap.

Though admittedly the complexity of some manners of piracy will be beyond the kids the mums and dads are buying it for.

DarkWarrior on
  • LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    this thread reminds me of something I read today:
    In a CES interview he spoke to Blu-ray Today appearing to take a swipe at Nintendo, "A worldwide launch for any console is quite ambitious,” he said. “In fact, it has never been done before. I suppose if we had simply done a mild upgrade to the PS2 and not pushed the envelope so hard, it would have been easier on ourselves. However, if we did that every time, we wouldn't be Sony."
    http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4492&Itemid=2[/quote]

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1