As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Washington Post looking for Best Webcomic of the Decade

XsarthisXsarthis Registered User
edited January 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Go to this link and vote for Penny Arcade for best webcomic. They need help severely at the moment.

Just a heads up for anyone who hasn't seen this yet.

Xsarthis on

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Here's a fun game: List every comic on there you've never heard of!

If it's more than half, you win!

Centipede Damascus on
  • geckahngeckahn Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I went there with the intention to vote for PA, but then I saw PBF was on there. Love that shit.

geckahn on
  • MalaysianShrewMalaysianShrew Registered User
    edited January 2010
    No achewood. I just.

I don't understand.

I think I just hate the Washington Post more and more everyday.

MalaysianShrew on
    Never trust a big butt and a smile.
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Here's a fun game: List every comic on there you've never heard of!

If it's more than half, you win!

I've heard of 6 of them (PA, PBF, PvP, QC, Sinfest (this is still going? damn), and xkcd), but I only read 2 of them (PA and xkcd).

This poll is asinine - only one of the comics on this list has a multi-million dollar charity and a huge gaming convention. I guess you could say that PA isn't the best, but it's by far the most important and influential.

a5ehren on
  • deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    geckahn wrote: »
    I went there with the intention to vote for PA, but then I saw PBF was on there. Love that shit.

Really? PBF is maybe the most unfunny webcomic I've ever read. And that distinguishes unfunny from not funny. It is just the same bad formula recycled 100 times. Oh look something awful and morbid happens in the last panel. The scorpion killed a cute animal! Death says this small child is closer to dying! That guy said a thing lets beat him with bats! An aide worker makes a corpse sculpture! It's all the same and none of it is funny.

deadonthestreet on
This discussion has been closed.