As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

360 question - recovering gamertag.

BoredGamerBoredGamer Registered User regular
edited January 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So a while ago i recovered my live profile onto a friends console to play some spec ops on MW2 and such. Since then i haven't gone on live with my own xbox and have earned a fair few achievements. When i recover the profile back on to my xbox, will i lose the achievements i've earned? Or will it just update with no problem?

BoredGamer on

• Options
    billwillbillwill Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    BoredGamer wrote: »
    So a while ago i recovered my live profile onto a friends console to play some spec ops on MW2 and such. Since then i haven't gone on live with my own xbox and have earned a fair few achievements. When i recover the profile back on to my xbox, will i lose the achievements i've earned? Or will it just update with no problem?

As long as you were signed into your profile when you got those achievements, then yes, you will see them when you recover on your console (99% sure that Live just saves the data, not the hard drive).

billwill on
    I hate you and you hate me.
  • Options
    BoredGamerBoredGamer Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Ok thanks, worried my hard work on Mass Effect might have gone down the shitter.

BoredGamer on