As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Amazing [chat]ing Bunny

1555657585961»

Posts

  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    At first this seems like just a wacky Japanese version of Spiderman, campy like the Adam West Batman series.

    Then things get interesting. You'll know when.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcxioU7AMM4

    That giant robot is a menace.

    Cinders on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    As an aside I would assume that Russia counts more as Asian than as European considering how much of it is located on the former continent if those terms are even valid anymore.

    o_O

    Like, Vladivostok? Totally Asian. Novosibersk? You betcha. Moscow? Nope. St. Petersburg? HA.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Feral!

    Wait: does it show you I'm online because it shouldn't be doing that.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    yeah it does

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Feral!

    Wait: does it show you I'm online because it shouldn't be doing that.

    Your little light thingy is yellow.

    Cinders on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hey man I don't gotta rhyme all the time!
    I'm just a newscaster
    Telling you about disaster
    You're listening to 97.3
    Peace out, Lilliput.

    Quid on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    grrrr this album is titled slightly differently on the front than the side. and in this case I always go with the side but the entire internet disagrees.

    well fuck them I'm sticking with my system.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Feral!

    Wait: does it show you I'm online because it shouldn't be doing that.

    Hi. And yes.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Atomic_Robo_Promo_01.jpg

    :D

    RMS Oceanic on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Woah, LotR.

    James on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    As an aside I would assume that Russia counts more as Asian than as European considering how much of it is located on the former continent if those terms are even valid anymore.

    o_O

    Like, Vladivostok? Totally Asian. Novosibersk? You betcha. Moscow? Nope. St. Petersburg? HA.

    DID YOU CLAIM THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS GOOD SCRUFF?

    I forget if it was you or the other one.

    Quid on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Feral!

    Wait: does it show you I'm online because it shouldn't be doing that.

    Hi. And yes.

    Can you see me now?

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    No.

    Now answer my question before I finish this sandwich and go lie down.

    Quid on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    that's scary elldren

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I can.

    Thanatos on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I don't know what scruff means in this context D:

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Feral!

    Wait: does it show you I'm online because it shouldn't be doing that.

    Hi. And yes.

    Can you see me now?

    No.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    I really like this Gorillaz song.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    I don't know what scruff means in this context D:

    FACE SCRUFF.

    Not a full on beard, but just the stuff that shows up a few days without shaving.

    Starting to think it was Elendil because he would know.

    Quid on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    read a few more posts in the bathing thread and now I want to shower.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    I can.

    Well yeah, that's how it works.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Also, as far as Russia counting more as Asian, Hell no. There are chunks of China that count more as not Asian. I'm not banking on everyone west of them being less Asian.

    Quid on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong For Workgroups Version 3.11 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Scruff MacGruff
    Chicago Illinois
    Six oh six five two!

    But you knew that already.

    Help take a bite out of crime.

    Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    I don't know what scruff means in this context D:

    FACE SCRUFF.

    Not a full on beard, but just the stuff that shows up a few days without shaving.

    Starting to think it was Elendil because he would know.

    I don't care what anybody says. This is pimp:
    19536_1315299199568_1143356205_30994053_4244498_n.jpg

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    God I love you Feral.

    Quid on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    they're doing a quick recap of Jim Abbot's no hitter on mlbtv. so awesome.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Quid wrote: »
    God I love you Feral.

    No, you just love my Disney Princess crown.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    AND YOUR PACMAN SWEATSHIRT AND DELIGHTFUL BEARD.

    The rest I could take or leave.

    Quid on
  • TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Cool hoodie.

    Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong For Workgroups Version 3.11 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    The Pac Man hoodie is a tossup on its own. The crown secures the outfit.

    Beard is just bonus.

    Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2010
    i want more new gorillaz singles

    more new gorillaz art

    more more more, it's been almost four years since demon days

    Rust on
  • RustRust __BANNED USERS
    edited January 2010
    oh my god their website

    it's updated

    Rust on
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Right, I'll refer you to my post about Lilliput. Later peoples.

    Quid on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong For Workgroups Version 3.11 Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Is Glenn Beck a Pedophile?

    God, I hope so.

    Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Dammit, I left my beer in the car.

    I don't want to get dressed to go outside. :P

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    That beard is too neatly kept to be called scruffy.

    Scruffy is a nice look too, though.

    Rear Admiral Choco on
    2WJtdLD.png
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Hey Choco, you play Warhammer right?

    James on
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Kind of! Until just yesterday actually I hadn't touched my minis, but I just primed a bunch of orks, dwarfs, and skeletons.

    What's up?

    Rear Admiral Choco on
    2WJtdLD.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    New chat thread.

    Thanatos, why don't you go ahead and make it?

    Thanatos on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2010
    Okay, Thanatos, I'll get right on that.

    Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.