When you're pushed, [CHATTING] is as easy as breathing

1545557596063

Posts

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2010
    I just got an email from my university!

    It says that there is a severe winter weather warning tonight.

    We just had one of these, what the hell.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • PeterAndCompanyPeterAndCompany Registered User
    edited February 2010
    And yeah, off the top of my head, I can't think of any other SCAD forumers, though I definitely remember there were others aside from Peter and myself.

    Well you're also the only one I've ever actually seen around the school, so that may be why I can't think of any others.

    PeterAndCompany on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    On a side note: I just remembered that I had the Chick Track about the "evils of D&D". I wish I could find it but I don't think I have it anymore.

    I'm forever grateful to the sidewalk preacher who gave that to me, but for a reason much different than he expects.

    Metalbourne on
  • FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I still find the criticisms of Spongebob as 'promoting homosexuality' hilarious.

    Flay on
  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Why can't I find a job that just lets me do whatever I feel like doing on a particular day?
    This doing what other people want me to do is bullshit. Just because doing doodles of spaceships isn't financially viable is no reason not to pay me for it.

    Mustang on
  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Flay wrote: »
    I still find the criticisms of Spongebob as 'promoting homosexuality' hilarious.

    That linked is blocked because of "Racism and Hate".
    So I can only assume that means that hating Spongebob is racist.

    Mustang on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    If Spongebob is actually un-otherizing homosexuals, then Spongebob is pretty awesome.

    Tam on
  • PeterAndCompanyPeterAndCompany Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Well, he and Patrick did raise a clam together. Plus that whole Valentine's episode was a bit awkward.

    PeterAndCompany on
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Buckwolfe wrote: »
    I can deal with the daily solo exercise. I can even deal with the completely exhausting one-on-one sessions my trainer puts me through. But this dieting business is something else entirely....

    Basically I hate all this food I'm "supposed" to eat, except for the red meat and fish. I hate it because it just doesn't appeal to me, but I'm also adverse to it simply because I'm told that I should eat it. Its the stupidly rebellious child in me.

    This should be like the easiest part in the world.

    Don't eat shit food.

    Eat good food.

    Eat in moderation.

    If you don't know what good food consists of, you should try using wikipedia to look up: vegetables, pasta, fruit, beans, bread, eggs, milk, ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

    If you make your own food and don't use lard to cook things, YOU ARE PROBABLY EATING HEALTHY.

    CheerfulBear on
  • Forbe!Forbe! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Food Brothers powers activate:

    Form of a cast iron frying pan!

    Forbe! on
    bv2ylq8pac8s.png
  • CheerfulBearCheerfulBear Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Form of a chef's knife!

    CheerfulBear on
  • Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2010
    Does anyone else have one of these formspring.me accounts? It's a potentially fun way of asking people things, anonymously. Well, slightly more anonymously than we are already accustomed to.

    Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Buckwolfe wrote: »
    I can deal with the daily solo exercise. I can even deal with the completely exhausting one-on-one sessions my trainer puts me through. But this dieting business is something else entirely....

    Basically I hate all this food I'm "supposed" to eat, except for the red meat and fish. I hate it because it just doesn't appeal to me, but I'm also adverse to it simply because I'm told that I should eat it. Its the stupidly rebellious child in me.

    This should be like the easiest part in the world.

    Don't eat shit food.

    Eat good food.

    Eat in moderation.

    If you don't know what good food consists of, you should try using wikipedia to look up: vegetables, pasta, fruit, beans, bread, eggs, milk, ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

    If you make your own food and don't use lard to cook things, YOU ARE PROBABLY EATING HEALTHY.

    You're right. It should be the easiest part, but it isn't. I can't taste food, so I go by texture. For whatever reason, the food I'm accustomed to eating has a more agreeable texture and consistency to me. Even though I've been told its unhealthy. And more often than not, I'm almost certain that it is.

    Eating typical "healthy" food is something I'm very unaccustomed to. It tends to have a very alien, and unpleasant texture. It requires effort, and a lot of adjusting to get used to. The same is true for changing general eating habits, like severely decreasing portions, and eating more often. Like six tiny meals a day, instead of three large meals a day, and a small snack here or there, which is what I was previously doing.

    Changing my entire diet, and eating habits around is a bit frustrating. For me at least. It also doesn't help that I'm generally distrusting, and have authority issues. Like when someone challenges me by saying that what I'm doing is wrong, and I should do what they say I should instead. Its that pint sized rebel child voice inside my head, saying that everyone else is full of shit, and can't be trusted. That they don't know what they're talking about.

    But I'm almost entirely certain that my eating habits are unhealthy, and detrimental. So I am making an effort. It just so happens that its not an easy one for me.

    Buckwolfe on
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    Does anyone else have one of these formspring.me accounts? It's a potentially fun way of asking people things, anonymously. Well, slightly more anonymously than we are already accustomed to.

    right here: http://www.formspring.me/HandsOnFire

    I think I Ikage has one too.

    Iruka on
  • Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2010
    Iruka wrote: »
    Does anyone else have one of these formspring.me accounts? It's a potentially fun way of asking people things, anonymously. Well, slightly more anonymously than we are already accustomed to.

    right here: http://www.formspring.me/HandsOnFire

    I think I Ikage has one too.

    Awesome-sauce!

    Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Iruka wrote: »
    Does anyone else have one of these formspring.me accounts? It's a potentially fun way of asking people things, anonymously. Well, slightly more anonymously than we are already accustomed to.

    right here: http://www.formspring.me/HandsOnFire

    I think I Ikage has one too.

    She does. I've read through some of the questions, and they can be quite entertaining.

    I'd make an account, but I seriously doubt that there's anyone who wants to know what I think about things. So it'd probably be more of a lost cause for me in particular. I'm pretty sure that sort of thing requires a fanbase to be of any use to anybody. On the flip side, I do think that it could be very fun just for shits and giggles.:P

    Buckwolfe on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    Yet another social networking whatever that I don't care about, because like Buck, my reaction is basically, "Who gives a shit?". If I wanted to read up on somebody's mundane facts/comings/goings/etc., I wouldn't choose someone as boring as myself to look up.

    Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2010
    Well, the stock questions can be pretty droll, but my hopes are that the more actual human beings I know that use it, the better the questions. Sure, it's more clutter to the signal-to-noise ratio of the internet/social networking, but I like to use it as a good writing warm up.

    Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Yet another social networking whatever that I don't care about, because like Buck, my reaction is basically, "Who gives a shit?". If I wanted to read up on somebody's mundane facts/comings/goings/etc., I wouldn't choose someone as boring as myself to look up.

    I agree, but that being said, there is a legitimate educational angle there. Like most things involving people in the general public, 98-99% of it is bound to be total bullshit, and a waste of time. But it does still have the potential to be very informative and education depending on the person. There's bound to be a handful of people on there who know what they're talking about, and have really informed opinions on specific subjects. People who actually want to help others with their queries.

    Case in point; Ikage, and other artists. It seems like a good place to ask questions that you might not ordinarily have a vehicle to ask, ya know?

    Buckwolfe on
  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I always love the one: "Would you have sex with someone for a million dollars?" and people say no.
    Jesus, I would have sex with a donkey for a million dollars. I'm not saying I'd enjoy it, but never having to pay rent again vs. a little emotional scaring, totally worth it.

    Mustang on
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    I always love the one: "Would you have sex with someone for a million dollars?" and people say no.
    Jesus, I would have sex with a donkey for a million dollars. I'm not saying I'd enjoy it, but never having to pay rent again vs. a little emotional scaring, totally worth it.

    Maybe it just depends whether you're on the giving, or the receiving end of the deal?

    Because personally, and this is just me speaking, I'd be more inclined to go for the million dollar deal if I were fucking a donkey, instead of the donkey fucking me.

    Not saying I would or wouldn't do it either way....just saying the circumstances do make a difference.

    Buckwolfe on
  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hmm, major anal injury could spoil the deal.

    Mustang on
  • FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    I always love the one: "Would you have sex with someone for a million dollars?" and people say no.
    Jesus, I would have sex with a donkey for a million dollars. I'm not saying I'd enjoy it, but never having to pay rent again vs. a little emotional scaring, totally worth it.

    We all know it wouldn't take a million dollars for you to have sex with an ass.


    Homophobia hurr hurr.

    Flay on
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    I always love the one: "Would you have sex with someone for a million dollars?" and people say no.
    Jesus, I would have sex with a donkey for a million dollars. I'm not saying I'd enjoy it, but never having to pay rent again vs. a little emotional scaring, totally worth it.

    My kind of thinking.

    DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    Hmm, major anal injury could spoil the deal.

    Just think about the medical bills. That's not even including the money it would cost for a psychiatrist.

    Buckwolfe on
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Why would you pay anyone a million dollars when you could go and get a battery operated device for like thirty bucks. That's my question.

    DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Why would you pay anyone a million dollars when you could go and get a battery operated device for like thirty bucks. That's my question.

    I ask myself that same question every time I offer someone a million dollars to have sex with a barnyard animal.

    Buckwolfe on
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Feels like...almost as good, and big savings to boot.

    DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    because there's no sight like a dude fucking a donkey

    ain't no machine gonna recreate that

    Tam on
  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Well if you have lots of millions of dollars and wouldn't really miss it and you really wanted to have sex with someone who just happens to be skint. It's win win really.

    Mustang on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    What's the limit to the damage you'd be willing to do- to yourself or to someone else- for a million dollars?

    Tam on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    I always love the one: "Would you have sex with someone for a million dollars?" and people say no.
    Jesus, I would have sex with a donkey for a million dollars. I'm not saying I'd enjoy it, but never having to pay rent again vs. a little emotional scaring, totally worth it.

    Obviously you haven't thought this through, like the people that win the lottery and wind up broke.

    Does this assume that cash exchange for donkey sex would be on the level and above board? Or do you have to go to a donkey-sex friendly country to do the deed? If so, do you have to pay for the flight/hotel/venue? Will you be able to take your ill-gotten gains back into your country of origin, or will you be liable for prosecution? Will you have to move to donkey-sex country as a permanent resident? Do you have to pay for the move? Do you have to pay tax on donkey-sex related income? Do you get it all in one lump-sum or is it a certain amount per year for a certain number of years? Do they just give it to you in one big suitcase and trust you to walk through the seedy neighborhood that is ok with donkey sex and not get mugged on your way back home? Is it going to be publicized? Are you going to have to live down a rep as "Donkey Sex Guy" for the rest of your life, or spend all your money on plastic surgery to get some privacy?

    I doubt the donkey sex business is the cut and dry glamour affair you seem to think it is, Mustang.

    EDIT: OH YEAH HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY

    Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    Tam wrote: »
    because there's no sight like a dude fucking a donkey

    ain't no machine gonna recreate that

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae06LFa3i38

    Angel_of_Bacon on
  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    You're so fucking negative, you always see the problems and never the opportunities.
    You say why, and I say why not.

    Mustang on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    You're so fucking negative, you always see the problems and never the opportunities.
    You say why, and I say why not.

    Well...because you'd have to have sex with a donkey, is the obvious answer.

    Angel_of_Bacon on
  • BuckwolfeBuckwolfe Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    My only question, and concern is this........

    Does the donkey love me, for me?

    Buckwolfe on
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Tam wrote: »
    What's the limit to the damage you'd be willing to do- to yourself or to someone else- for a million dollars?

    I don't know that I would cause any damage to anyone for any amount of money. Unless they had previously wronged me and I had an opportunity for vengeance and wealth in one motion.

    DirtyDirtyVagrant on
  • MustangMustang Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    You're so fucking negative, you always see the problems and never the opportunities.
    You say why, and I say why not.

    Well...because you'd have to have sex with a donkey, is the obvious answer.

    I'll think about my response while your huddled over your sketch pad and I'm having sex with donkies on my yacht in the carribean.

    Mustang on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    Mustang wrote: »
    Mustang wrote: »
    You're so fucking negative, you always see the problems and never the opportunities.
    You say why, and I say why not.

    Well...because you'd have to have sex with a donkey, is the obvious answer.

    I'll think about my response while your huddled over your sketch pad and I'm having sex with donkies on my yacht in the carribean.

    I'm not sure how much yacht you'd get for less than a million dollars, much less one that needs to have been customized stables built-in to it to house and feed the donkeys you are inexplicably still having sex with despite the 'Fuck a Donkey = $1 Million American Dollars' thing presumably being a one-time deal.

    Angel_of_Bacon on
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Okay, so, SUPER serious question, AC, sort of relevant. I ask this question to all of my good friends and you are now my good friends and I don't think I've asked you guys before (if I have, well, whatever). I have a running tally and it's fascinating to see what people choose

    You're in an alley, running away from an escaped lion who is infamous for rape. You know he's going to rape you. So you are running. UNFORTUNATELY, at the other end of the alley is a dog who is notorious for eating your dominant hand. The lions scared of the dog and the dog is scared of the lion so you gotta pick one of two options. One, be raped by a lion. Two, get your favourite hand bitten off. You'll recieve fast medical attention in either case as you're in a city alley and people will hear your girly screams, but no promises on how lethal either one is, up to you to decide.

    WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?

    Kochikens on
This discussion has been closed.