As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Are any of your procrastinating about PAX East

2»

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited January 2010
    I got my badge. Fuck international shipping.

I thought you weren't allowed back into North America after last time.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    beavotron wrote: »
    i will still be in school at this time so i cannot :(
    alas!
    nooooooooooooo

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    pillow wrote: »
    I am saving my money for the aussiepax. All the cool kids are doin' it and so should you, khoo

aww crap, does this mean I have to go to aussie pax to get to hang out with you?

Usagi on
  • Options
    pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Usagi wrote: »
    I am saving my money for the aussiepax. All the cool kids are doin' it and so should you, khoo

aww crap, does this mean I have to go to aussie pax to get to hang out with you?

Well I'm actually hoping i find an envelope at work or maybe school, or I could be walking around the mall and find it in a pocket of this shirt I was trying on, and the envelope would have MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in it, and then I'll fly around everywhere and we could hang out then.

Or maybe I would get ready to pump gas, and when I lifted up the handle the envelope would fall out. Or I could find it under my bed or something.

(I really am trying to save up money so I can see australia in the winter next year, which means I probably shouldn't spend the money to go to boston, too. :( )

pillow on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Larlar wrote: »
    I got my badge. Fuck international shipping.

I thought you weren't allowed back into North America after last time.

they can't stop me getting in

they think they can

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    T. J. Nutty Nub T. J. Nutty Nub Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    This is geographically closer by like over 1000 miles

but it ain't gonna work

maybe next year

T. J. Nutty Nub on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Well I'm actually hoping i find an envelope at work or maybe school, or I could be walking around the mall and find it in a pocket of this shirt I was trying on, and the envelope would have MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in it, and then I'll fly around everywhere and we could hang out then.

Or maybe I would get ready to pump gas, and when I lifted up the handle the envelope would fall out. Or I could find it under my bed or something.

(I really am trying to save up money so I can see australia in the winter next year, which means I probably shouldn't spend the money to go to boston, too. :( )

don't worry lady, I may find myself in the dirty south for business this spring

and hell yeah save your dollars for Australia, if I could wrangle it I totally would to!

Usagi on
  • Options
    pillowpillow Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    don't worry lady, I may find myself in the dirty south for business this spring

and hell yeah save your dollars for Australia, if I could wrangle it I totally would to!

really? awesome!

pillow on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I haven't received my badge yet. Who do I talk to about that?

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    as per the info on the purchasing site

Badges will be mailed out to the US only (A FedEx Option is available for those outside the US) two weeks before PAX

no need to worry yet

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    as per the info on the purchasing site

Badges will be mailed out to the US only (A FedEx Option is available for those outside the US) two weeks before PAX

no need to worry yet

Well yeah, that's what I thought, but I forgot the whole international part.

Fencingsax on