As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Order from Datel

Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So on December 22, 2006, I ordered a Max Media Dock for my DS. I paid extra for five day shipping. It's now January 9th, 2007, and I still haven't gotten my order. I've tried emailing several times, and contacting them during their listed work hours by telephone, but no one will answer their phones, and I haven't received an email since the third, which included a UPS tracking code that doesn't even work.

What can I do to get my money back? Additionally, does Best Buy still do price matching, and will they do it from a website? I still want the media dock, but it seems like I haven't got a chance of getting it online, and Best Buy has it for twice the price, which is also kinda shitty.

Mai-Kero on

• Options
    GlaealGlaeal Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    How did you pay? If it was with credit or debit, dispute the charge at your bank.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    ffordefforde Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Best Buy only price matches local competitors.

fforde on
  • Options
    xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    dude. oh my god. I did the same thing. It took them 2 weeks to reply to an email. And it was months after the order that I got my product. They never answer their phone or email. it's horrible.

xxhennersxx on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I finally got a response back in email. They gave me the correct UPS code, which says the product hasn't arrived at the UPS place yet. They said I could talk to them about refunding the shipping money after I get my order.

These guys are assholes.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote:
    I finally got a response back in email. They gave me the correct UPS code, which says the product hasn't arrived at the UPS place yet. They said I could talk to them about refunding the shipping money after I get my order.

These guys are assholes.

Yes they are. I had exactly the same thing when I ordered my max media dock.

also, you shouldn't have bought a max media dock as they are not very good.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Silmaril wrote:
    Mai-Kero wrote:

These guys are assholes.

All I want it for is for MP3s, movies, and moonshell. Someone told me it did all of those very well in the GnT thread about DS stuff like that.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote:
    Silmaril wrote:
    Mai-Kero wrote:

These guys are assholes.

All I want it for is for MP3s, movies, and moonshell. Someone told me it did all of those very well in the GnT thread about DS stuff like that.

the product does that stuff well. just not homebrew. I'm satisifed with it.

xxhennersxx on