As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

No one cares about my facebook pics

AtomBombAtomBomb Registered User regular
edited February 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
There is probably a way to do this, but I can't find it. Everytime I upload a pic into an album it posts it on all my friends' walls. I just want to upload a photo (or a bunch of them) and I don't want to spam everyone. I don't mind if people browse my profile and look at the pics at all.

I just got a 3DS XL. Add me! 2879-0925-7162
AtomBomb on

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Don't click the "Publish" button when you upload them.

Chanus on
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • AtomBombAtomBomb Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    All I did was hit save after adding a caption. Maybe it's wonky with the new updates?

AtomBomb on
    I just got a 3DS XL. Add me! 2879-0925-7162
  • Pinch-a-LoafPinch-a-Loaf Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Does "Publish" mean "Spam everyone I know telling them I put new pictures up"? I assumed it was just like "Yes, I am verifying that these are my pictures and I want to make them available for others to see".

Pinch-a-Loaf on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Does "Publish" mean "Spam everyone I know telling them I put new pictures up"? I assumed it was just like "Yes, I am verifying that these are my pictures and I want to make them available for others to see".

When you publish your photos, there should be an article in their feed about it. But it should not be plastered on their wall in their profile unless you tag them.

James on
  • HKPacman420HKPacman420 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010

Should be [Publish] [Skip] and [Cancel]. If you don't want to spam everyone, you need to choose skip.

HKPacman420 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]