As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Video game desktop images?

ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
edited February 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
I just got my new laptop, and it has a glorious 1920x1080 screen. This screen demands awesome video game related images to act as desktop backgrounds, but I'm having a hard time finding good ones, particularly of that resolution. Most of them are covered in logos, low res, or just ugly. So I'm looking for some recommendations on new images, or places to find them.

There was (some time ago) a site that was basically an image dump of desktop images people on this forum used, and I can't find that anymore. If someone knows where to find it, that would be a great start I think.

Thanks!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
Shadowfire on

• Options
    Dr. GeroDr. Gero Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I'm on my phone so I can't copy and paste the link, but google "PA Wallpaper Dump."

Dr. Gero on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Weird.. I searched Penny Arcade Wallpaper Dump and got nothing... PA works though. Thanks for that! =D

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Racist JokeRacist Joke Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Another really nice site is this one. You'll have to click on the flickr galleries to get the full HD images.

Racist Joke on
    Steam
    Xbox Live: Kunohara