As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Them Crooked [chat]s

SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
edited February 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
themcrookedlogo1.jpg
This brings us to a different point, in which I will be a snob: Hipsters have the worst taste in camp. Like, they are so desperate to be funny and point and laugh that they'll latch on to the most obvious targets, and just fucking drive them to the ground. "Oh, the Hottie and the Nottie! Hahaha, let's watch Paris Hilton be terrible? Isn't she terrible guys? Hahaha. Guys?"

I'm so fucking tired of that so bad it's good crowd.

Which doesn't really explain why hipsters love Lady Gaga. :(

I know why homosexuals like her. She's a club kid. Like RuPaul and James St. James and all that shit. Terrible music and terrible fashion but they hang around and do tons of drugs and party.

Sheep on

• NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    You are not Sarksus.

Nocturne on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    My Blackberry is stuck on a screen displaying "JUM Error 102" and my computer can't access it. Anyone know any tricks before I format the damn thing?

Do you mean JVM error 102? That is usually a sign of an issue with one or more COD files installed on your BlackBerry.

If you have the BlackBerry Desktop Manager software, you can Backup your data then do a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    You are not Sarksus.

Did he call it? I dunno anything about new chat threads outside of the mad dash to create a new one. :(

Sheep on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Elki gave it to him while replying to Abd.

Captain Carrot on
    edited February 2010
    Ah. Missed it.

I have done it. There is nothing I can undo. I'm sarry Sark.

Sheep on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    Sheep you will be drawn and quartered for this.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Elldren, it turns out that Gatria is a 43 resource world, which is more than any of the worlds I can currently see.

I would like to request a re-evaluation of the borders, based mostly on what the resources are like on your nearby worlds.

43 is a record for me too. Are yours all resource poor or simply resource not-as-rich?
    Well, I'm not really sure about the scale of planetary resources, so I'll just kind of tell you what I can see.

I have one planet at 36, one at 40 which I'm flying to and my ETA is sometime tomorrow, several at 27/28, and the remaining ones are 20/21. Then there are my homeworlds, but I'm guessing that our homeworld resource distribution is similar.

So I dunno, is that good or bad? I'm excited about the 36 and the 40, obviously, but the others don't seem too great to me.

Homeworld distribution is random outside of the one at 50.
    Ah, okay, well I'll give you an itemized list, then.

These are the resources of the planets I can see. The ones I control are bolded and italicized. H denotes a starting homeworld.

13H
    21H

42H

43 - Gatria
    50H

So, I dunno. I have a few really good planets, but a lot of kind of crappy ones. What's your distribution like?=

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited February 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Sheep you will be drawn and quartered for this.

I feel bad enough as is. Being severed will only make me feel worse.

I feel like there's an infraction pop up in my future.

Sheep on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Jesus fuck I am slow now.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Really been loving Beats Antique lately. Nau-Ashta's cool beans.

Ignore the crappy man-dancing, the only videos up with the song are belly dance ones.

Passerbye on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited February 2010
    he said make a new thread sarkus

can you not read english sheep?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.