As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] of the Doomed

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited February 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
island_of_doomed_poster_01.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on
«13456744

Posts

  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Fucking vampire trees man.

    Nocturne on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Shouldn't have been dressed like that if she didn't want to be tree raped.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Sheep - It was to destabilize the government, the war with Greece was just another means to that end.

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    that better be a porn.

    Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I'd say being a vampire tree would be a pretty fucking terrifying secret on its own.

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Wait I know, the secret is it's a gay vampire tree.

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    YOU'LL NEVER FORGET THE CLUTCHING HORROR!

    Clutching? What the goose?

    WMain00 on
  • Options
    DunxcoDunxco Should get a suit Never skips breakfastRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    That tree isn't sparkling in sunlight.

    Conclusion: Not a vampire tree.

    Dunxco on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    So wait now we have to use silly goose as an insult for everyone, including posts where we are talking about someone that is not a forumer?

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    This means a vampire had to bite that tree at some point.

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    5 straight classes today. Whooo... And firefox portable keeps freezing.

    How's [chat] today?

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Sheep - It was to destabilize the government, the war with Greece was just another means to that end.

    Gotcha!

    I was always under the impression that Turkish Generals tended to stage coups whenever Turkey became too Islamic or the current administration was doing a shitty job.

    So... were they trying to help Turkey or were they simply trying to take over?

    Sheep on
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Shouldn't have been dressed like that if she didn't want to be tree raped.

    You and me? We're on the same page.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    back when vampires were better than these new fangled blood sucking sparkle fairies

    CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    And if you kill a vampire by driving a wooden stake through its heart, do you kill a vampire tree by... driving a person through its trunk?

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Dammit Cheryl, why must you be made of soft tissue, hammering you into this tree is only causing your skull to cave in!

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I was real drunk and kissed a bunch of girls. one of them bit my lip really hard and I said to stop it.

    Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    And if you kill a vampire by driving a wooden stake through its heart, do you kill a vampire tree by... driving a person through its trunk?

    Your penis. That would explain it. Knotholes are its one weakness. :P

    Gonmun on
    desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Hahaha, the title of this article is disgustingly hilarious.

    Apparently Haitians are racist against Americans now. :?

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I decided to read the plot summary on wikipedia for that move cameron dias and cyclops was in, The Box!

    It has a really weird storyline.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Apparently Haitians are racist against Americans now. :?

    That'll do them a wealth of good.

    _J_ on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2010
    This is the followup to the architecture series: the the B film posters series.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Hahaha, the title of this article is disgustingly hilarious.

    Apparently Haitians are racist against Americans now. :?
    Haiti has once again proved why they got judged. Troubling new reports from Haiti show that their people have racism against Americans.
    Was this written by a 4th grader?

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    _J_ wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Shouldn't have been dressed like that if she didn't want to be tree raped.

    You and me? We're on the same page.

    That's terrifying.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Sheep wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Sheep - It was to destabilize the government, the war with Greece was just another means to that end.

    Gotcha!

    I was always under the impression that Turkish Generals tended to stage coups whenever Turkey became too Islamic or the current administration was doing a shitty job.

    So... were they trying to help Turkey or were they simply trying to take over?

    Probably both. I don't know enough about Turkish history to know.

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Starring Cameron Mitchell.

    Not to be confused with John Cameron Mitchell.

    hedwig_and_the_angry_inch.jpg

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Starcraft!

    US east, channel PA!

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    Elki wrote: »
    This is the followup to the architecture series: the the B film posters series.

    I approve of this new direction.

    Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    This is the followup to the architecture series: the the B film posters series.

    I approve of this new direction.

    Can't wait till he reaches the Twilight movies.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Time to sleep methinks.

    WMain00 on
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I see that the Ubisoft DRM thread in G&T has transitioned from "Piracy is an evil that is sometimes justified, especially when there's a game I just really really want" to "Piracy is a just and noble thing that bravely and righteously protects legitimate consumers from the yolks of their evil corporate oppressors."

    Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited February 2010
    _J_ wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Apparently Haitians are racist against Americans now. :?

    That'll do them a wealth of good.

    I was being sarcastic there. Maybe writing "racist" would've helped more.
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Hahaha, the title of this article is disgustingly hilarious.

    Apparently Haitians are racist against Americans now. :?
    Haiti has once again proved why they got judged. Troubling new reports from Haiti show that their people have racism against Americans.
    Was this written by a 4th grader?

    My favorite is how Haitians are "racist" for wanting to keep their kids, then the author calls all Haitians 'savages'.

    Passerbye on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2010
    BEAUTIFUL FUCKING TITS

    Sheep on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Either idea is goosery but I've come to realize that here it is a lost cause.

    "What if I don't have any money?"

    "Then you go without?"

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Apparently Haitians are racist against Americans now. :?

    That'll do them a wealth of good.

    I was being sarcastic there. Maybe writing "racist" would've helped more.
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Hahaha, the title of this article is disgustingly hilarious.

    Apparently Haitians are racist against Americans now. :?
    Haiti has once again proved why they got judged. Troubling new reports from Haiti show that their people have racism against Americans.
    Was this written by a 4th grader?

    My favorite is how Haitians are "racist" for wanting to keep their kids, then the author calls all Haitians 'savages'.
    Hm, apparently Christwire is a satire site, in the vein of Landover Baptist.

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited February 2010
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    I see that the Ubisoft DRM thread in G&T has transitioned from "Piracy is an evil that is sometimes justified, especially when there's a game I just really really want" to "Piracy is a just and noble thing that bravely and righteously protects legitimate consumers from the yolks of their evil corporate oppressors."

    That crap is always bubbling about 1cm beneath the surface.

    Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I only read a couple of comments on that article, I don't know why I ever read comments, it's like a drug.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Twitter is now processing 50 million tweets a day.

    That's a lot of bowel movement postings.

    Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Either idea is goosery but I've come to realize that here it is a lost cause.

    "What if I don't have any money?"

    "Then you go without?"

    That's why I just stopped posting there. You can't have a debate with someone who thinks they're entitled to own something and own it in exactly the state they want it..

    Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2010
    I only read a couple of comments on that article, I don't know why I ever read comments, it's like a drug.

    And here everyone says drugs do no harm, sabs is obviously a case in the opposite!

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.