As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SE++ Causes Insomnia, Proven by Science

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    did your sister ever chase you clutching used tampons, shoe

mrpaku on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You guys didn't buy new matresses or sheets?

I just couldn't sleep in a pool of my gf's blood. Fuck that noise.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I am so over menstruation

like, that was the source of so much psychological warfare on me as a child that I'm completely numb to it now
    this needs explanation.

I have three sisters

I don't know if you have any sisters, but a favorite thing of my sisters to do was to describe, in detail, their menstrual cycles. it used to gross me out, but after having sex with a girl on her period I have pretty much come to terms with the whole biological process. ruined a damn good pair of boxers in the process too

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    did your sister give you bloody handjobs

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    no, unfortunately

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited January 2007
    Krosius wrote:
    You guys didn't buy new matresses or sheets?

I just couldn't sleep in a pool of my gf's blood. Fuck that noise.

i threw it out when she left

i would've burned it in a field somewhere but we had a pretty dry summer

mrpaku on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I have friends who are not of the male persuasion that, for some reason, think it's okay to tell me about how blood rockets from their cha-cha every month. I've tried to explain to them the horror that I feel when they describe it, but they won't listen.

Metzger Meister on
    edited January 2007
    tell them about how you cut eyes into your penis

"he's seen everything, he's seen it all."

Seph on
    doit.png
    edited January 2007
    man what if i killed this thread

i rock

Seph on
    doit.png
    edited January 2007
    i put a lego spear up my peter once because i was curious

i was looking for a place to work that in but couldn't find one, so now i'm just throwing that out there

mrpaku on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:

i was looking for a place to work that in but couldn't find one, so now i'm just throwing that out there

Was there not a whole section of the sloppy furry thread dedicated to this one douchebag who decided jamming a mechanical pencil up his fun-stick was sexy?

Metzger Meister on
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:

Was there not a whole section of the sloppy furry thread dedicated to this one douchebag who decided jamming a mechanical pencil up his fun-stick was sexy?

yeah, i remember reading that and thinking "wow, my idea wasn't as godawful as i thought it was"

mrpaku on
    edited January 2007
    nothing shocks me anymore

brave new world indeed

Seph on
    doit.png
    edited January 2007
    mrpaku wrote:
    mrpaku wrote:

yeah, i remember reading that and thinking "wow, my idea wasn't as godawful as i thought it was"

... So, did you put a little helmet and a cape on John Thomas too? :wink:

Metzger Meister on
    edited January 2007
    naw, i got it in about an inch and decided that it was not a place to put things

i've always been one of those touch-the-stove-to-find-out-it's-hot guys, though

mrpaku on
    edited January 2007
    Quick, someone get the dancing penis on here dressed in Roman Centurioan gear!

Metzger Meister on
  • WordsworthWordsworth Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I earned my red wings a long time ago

Wordsworth on
    Xbox LIVE: Wordsworth IV
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Wordsworth your join date freaks me out

I just now realized it's 2007 for real

and that I don't give a shit

2009's the party year

Skull Man on
  • bongibongi regular
    edited January 2007
    se++ made me lose sleep as well but i am about to go to bed and i am going to sleep like a honky

bongi on
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    That doesn't make any sense bongi

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    bongi wrote:
    se++ made me lose sleep as well but i am about to go to bed and i am going to sleep like a honky
    OMG RACISM BANT

IpseDixit on
    ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • bongibongi regular
    edited January 2007
    Redeemer wrote:
    That doesn't make any sense bongi
    oh well tell me now huh

bongi on
    edited January 2007
    So, it's about 1:00 AM here.... My insomnia is mostly caused by the horrible pain in my throat and the body-racking coughs, but still, here I am at the SE++... COINCEDENCE!?

Metzger Meister on
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    So, it's about 1:00 AM here.... My insomnia is mostly caused by the horrible pain in my throat and the body-racking coughs, but still, here I am at the SE++... COINCEDENCE!?

Just finished homework, 3AM here. Fuck 2 math courses in the eye.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I wonder how long I would have to go without masturbating before I would literally break from reality and start hallucinating.

EDIT: TOP OF THE PAGE BITCHES

real_pochacco on
    edited January 2007
    Krosius wrote:

Just finished homework, 3AM here. Fuck 2 math courses in the eye.

HA! Fie on you, sir, for I only attend my public schooling sessions once a week. Furthermore, that's actually my class schedule and not me being some dangerous, ditching rebel on the edge of society, but who really has a heart of gold.

Stay gold.

Metzger Meister on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I wonder how long I would have to go without masturbating before I would literally break from reality and start hallucinating.

You'd have one of two things happen to you. You'd either start going off at the slightest thing, popping boners at every attractive woman you'd see or you'd just lose your sex drive and become mellowed out, only to explode in a violent sexual rage where you rape somebody like two months later.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited January 2007

You'd have one of two things happen to you. You'd either start going off at the slightest thing, popping boners at every attractive woman you'd see or you'd just lose your sex drive and become mellowed out, only to explode in a violent sexual rage where you rape somebody like two months later.

Say it slow, baby. :winky:

Metzger Meister on
  • real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

Strangely enough, either of those options seems like they have similar conseqences in the end.

Realistically, you would have wet dreams before you got to the hallucinating part, I just realized. Damn, there goes that idea.

real_pochacco on
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

I'll take box number two please Bob.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
    edited January 2007
    Silmaril wrote:

I'll take box number two please Bob.

I could post something about how taking a box is very similar to option two... I won't, though, because that's beneath me.

Metzger Meister on
  • AirAir Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

Strangely enough, either of those options seems like they have similar conseqences in the end.

Realistically, you would have wet dreams before you got to the hallucinating part, I just realized. Damn, there goes that idea.

put on a clothespeg before sleeping duh

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I actually have to masturbate at least once every few days, as instructed by my doctor.

If I don't keep my system clean bad things happen.

Painful things.

TheySlashThem on
    edited January 2007
    I actually have to masturbate at least once every few days, as instructed by my doctor.

Painful things.

Things better left imagined than spoken of.

Metzger Meister on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2007

Painful things.

The protein in his semen forms crystalline spines which pierce his seminal vesicles every time his ballsack moves. And then when he finally does cum to clean the pipes its like somebody's pulling a sea anenome out of his dick.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
    edited January 2007
    YOU GOT

180px-Mega_Man_from_the_cover_art_of_Rockman_1_CW.jpg

SEA ANEMONE

Seph on
    doit.png
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited January 2007
    that is a good post

Whippy on
    edited January 2007

Painful things.

The protein in his semen forms crystalline spines which pierce his seminal vesicles every time his ballsack moves. And then when he finally does cum to clean the pipes its like somebody's pulling a sea anenome out of his dick.

He must have super-sperm. Little tiny sperm with headbands, dressed in reds and blues as if they were part of Double Dragon.

Metzger Meister on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Now I'm imagining using my sperm as projectile weapons.

Littering a room with very tiny bullet holes, leaving none alive.

TheySlashThem on
    edited January 2007
    The only downside being, of course, that DNA evidence would be got only too easily.

Metzger Meister on