As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Glossolalia presents: RADlands] At the Mountains of RADness

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Haha, now she brings up random points against me or some shit.

You're twelve bitch.

Shut up.

"You're always on the computer! It distracts you!"

Yes, I guess I'm just computering it away the ten hours I'm in school everyday.

Now she's just sitting there crying, begging for attention.

I HATE PUBESCENT GIRLS

oh god tell me about it

I had to watch after my sister and her dipshit friends in petsmart the other day

fucking kids kept tapping on the glass even though I told them to stop like, four times

then later in the evening, my sister started tapping on the glass while I was telling her to stop

so, I grabbed her wrist, and told her if she couldn't control her hands, I would

after five minutes of her fidgeting, I let go of her, making her promise to listen to me from now on

an hour later, my mom returns from the store she was in and I tell her about the 'accident'

my sister immediately runs up to her and says, "Oh yeah? Well he told us we couldn't touch the glass, but he could! Then he did it right in front of us!"

fucking god damn bitch aggrrrrhhhhh

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    KuellerKueller Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    DE?AD : I think I snuck this in under the radar, or just worded it very poorly, Link. Basically after eli tried to fix the captain, I thought Nolan would take a shot and see if he had better luck.

I think Mayfield may in fact have Hard Knock Life, lots of messed up things going on there. Good fight though and based on the rating criteria I think it should be up there. Damn entertaining.

Squall: Crabby's action Sadly I do not have robonet. Maybe you could print in some computer code so us robots can talk about the weird brain thing and have our secret robot meetings. I will have to make sure and grab this soon though.

I am good for going wherever, most likely with other robots since healing them is my main goal at the moment. Preference for scouting new location.

Kueller on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    My mom immediately believed her of course, and I got yelled at and slapped for the third night in a row

I eventually explained to my mom what really happened, but she didn't even feel the need to apologize or talk to Claire or anything

I hate my entire family

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    damn tomms

brohugs

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    ZanzibarZanzibar Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    That's pretty terrible tommy. Are you trying to move out? Family is always better when you don't really have to be around them.

Zanzibar on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    family therapy dogg

when the therapist said today that my mom needs to work on being less of a dictator in the household, she was all like whaaaatttt

highlight of my day

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    you guys don't understand, moving out really isn't an option, as I don't have a car, a source of income, nothing

plus, I'd really like to, you know, graduate high school and shit without being put in the foster care system

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    family therapy dogg

when the therapist said today that my mom needs to work on being less of a dictator in the household, she was all like whaaaatttt

highlight of my day

Ahahahahaha! Fucking A!

Dude, I've only heard one sentence from your mom over vent, but that therapist and I are totally on the same page.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Just keep on trucking Tommy.

I have faith in you man.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Kueller wrote: »
    Squall: Crabby's action Sadly I do not have robonet. Maybe you could print in some computer code so us robots can talk about the weird brain thing and have our secret robot meetings. I will have to make sure and grab this soon though.

Only STYX and CRABBY have Robonet connection, but they are able to communicate with any and all robots in range wirelessly

Us having it just allows group communication, and also a source of internet knowledge.

Squall on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I'm wondering if I should name the rest of the BP.

Like, try and use some subneural network commands to mark certain people with certain names so things are less confusing.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    DontShootToastersDontShootToasters the prettiest bulb at the ballRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    that would be useful, but does makali have access to the sub-neural network?

I was under the impression that the only reason makali was able to see the conversation between Uriel and his superior is because bossman let him

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Malachim (translation: Messengers) General word for Angel
    Michael (translation: who is like God) Performs God's Kindness
    Gabriel (translation: The Strength of God) Performs Acts of Justice and Power
    Raphael (translation: God Heals) God's healing force
    Uriel (translation: God is my light) Leads us to destiny
    Seraphim (translation: The burning ones) Protects the Gates to the Garden of Eden
    Malach HaMavet (translation: the Angel of Death)
    HaSatan (translation: the prosecutor) Brings our sins before us in the heavenly court
    Chayot HaKodesh (translation: The Holy Beasts)
    Ophanim (translation: Orbits) Astrological Influence
    HaMerkavah (translation: The Chariot) Transports God's glory

?

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Exactly.

But he does have a piece of Uriel physically fused into his body and nerves, so it might be worth experimenting with.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Kro stop doing Marsh's job.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hey, I was looking at that already.

I was going to name the one who kept bringing T.H.M back to life Raphael.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Kro stop doing Marsh's job.

Oh please! That one wasn't even difficult.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    A lot of them are really obvious.

27~ has an interest in T.H.M., but he's not the one that keeps bringing him back.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    The canine guy is definitely Chayot HaKodesh.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited March 2010

A voice purrs into your mind, like smoke and ash thrown out of a wood-chipper.

[Raphael has connected]: Where are you going, my Lazarus?

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i wonder which cassandra is

Michael?

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Krosius wrote: »

A voice purrs into your mind, like smoke and ash thrown out of a wood-chipper.

[Raphael has connected]: Where are you going, my Lazarus?

Makali.

Turning all the archangels gay.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yes, Vis.

So far you guys have, as a group, encountered Raphael, Gabriel, Chayot Hakodesh, Uriel (obviously), and Micheal. Another has been referenced, but not seen/heard. Cassandra is not on that list.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    See, it's times like this that I think Gloss is a living thing just feeding off of and feeding our psyches and imaginations and squirming like a living beast.

Uriel's naming was just a random burst of inspiration!

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Kinda feel like Chayot Hakodesh has a hand in Mayfield.

Obviously there was a BP at work there, using the people there for convalescence.

That, and the pack of Hyenish. Hyena's are pretty closely related to canines, close enough that such a being would think they are of the Canis variety.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I love how morbidly the Uriel thing works out, what with him being tied to Sanctification/Leading Humans to their Destiny.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    "According to Kabalah, there are 4 worlds and our world is the last world: the world of action (Assiyah). Angels exist in the worlds above as a 'Task' of God. They are an extension of God to produce effects in this world. After an Angel has completed its task, it ceases to exist. The Angel is in effect the task."

Huh. So RADlands is the land of action in which the 'Tasks' of a god-like being go about doing his will in the form of BP's.

And it looks like Cassandra had completed her task.

Edit: and they are totally from another world! I am calling it right now! Either a dimension or world occupying our current universe. Betting on the former.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I love how morbidly the Uriel thing works out, what with him being tied to Sanctification/Leading Humans to their Destiny.
    Fuck destiny
    If that plastic bastard isn't ripped apart and scattered across a beach by game's end, I'll be pissed

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    matt

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    matt
    yes?

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    We'll see.

I know Makali won't be content with just working for him for long.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Matt wrote: »
    Matt wrote: »
    matt
    Matt?

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    27~ equates Cassandra to /02~.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    then the question is who is the taskmaster?

$5 on Gary

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    27~ equates Cassandra to /02~.

I know this means something, but fuck if I know what.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Options
    edited March 2010

$5 on Gary

It really would make sense that Gary would, in epitaph form, be a god-like infection of Reality Altering Dickery upon this planet.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Krosius wrote: »

$5 on Gary

It really would make sense that Gary would, in epitaph form, be a god-like infection of Reality Altering Dickery upon this planet.

ohohoho boy, if Gary helped change another universe again

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    but wait

There aren't enough margaritas

DontShootToasters on
    digichuckarm2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm not having any of the epitaphs really matter. They are all sidequests that have no baring on the main storyline.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Which is as it should be.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
This discussion has been closed.