As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] PAX East Pump Up Routines?

50 More Trash50 More Trash Registered User regular
edited March 2010 in PAX Archive
Long time reader, first time writer.

I started a blog late last week. Now, I’m well aware that’s nothing new (someone on the internet has a blog is like saying that someone in jail has a small bed), but I’ve decided to turn it into my personal Pump-Up area for PAX East, so I thought I would share.

Starting off with my PAX East Tickets Unboxing Video

Following up later today with a spotlight on Wil Wheaton. Tomorrow, who knows? But it will be PAX related. Of that I (and you) can be sure. I’m going to try and keep this pace for the next 8-9 (a blog post on Thursday the 25th is about 50% likely to happen since it’s the roadtrip day from Montreal to Boston).

Basically I’m going to be looking into the panels, people, companies, bands that interest me and share my findings each day. In this way not only I, but also you, will get pumped for PAX (as if we weren’t already).

Is anyone else doing anything special to get pumped up for PAX? Omegathon training regimes? Re-reading the entire Penny-Arcade run so that you can ask obscure questions to Gabe and Tycho? Buying comfortable walking shoes? Unearthing your Game Boy Color in the hope that somehow you’ll find someone to get that final trade for Pokémon Cystal? I’ve seen some people are planning and making costumes, which is cool, but not my thing (and it also has its own thread).

If we all work together, we can help whip each other into a frothy mouthed frenzy of anticipation.

50 More Trash on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2010
    Hi, welcome to the forums, we don't do advertising for personal blogs here. If you would like to put a link in your sig, that's fine, but that's as far as it goes.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.