As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Urban Dead] If TITZ hits Mycock enough times, WANG will explode all over them.

• Options
    Pablo the PenguinPablo the Penguin Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So I went to mycock, perriot, and AGH. They seemed fairly abandoned. Where'd everyone go?

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    We're in the surrounding buildings that don't get broken into every other day.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Killed the last 2 zombies inside Mycock and managed to dump all but one of the bodies outside. Ran out of AP before I could repair it and re-barricade though.

Last Son on
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    You killed me. I've been killing zombies for days among their ranks. Sadface.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    You killed me. I've been killing zombies for days among their ranks. Sadface.

Dude... just stand back up. Not a problem. Also, try not to log out inside a building as a zombie.

Darian on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Two new PKers in our midst;
    # Swing Your Pants killed Percy Goodfellow with a pistol. (2 hours and 11 minutes ago)
    # Naozi killed Dutch Cutie with a shotgun. (2 hours and 8 minutes ago)

Anyone know why members of the Ridleybank Resistance Front are PKing us and working with TITZ?

Darian on
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    RRF is pretty anti-human in general I believe.

Down to 9 zeds in AGH, btw. Killed ishartedtwice

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NoCatsNoCats Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I killed Swing Your Pants in the Abraham Museum and dumped him.

I hope the RRF doesn't make a habit of this. We have enough PK'ers already.

NoCats on
  • Options
    SkeezicksSkeezicks Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I found a couple more RRF members in our general area.

SkolI - In the Ann Gen cemetery.
    Unhelpful - In St. Gall's church, to the south east.

Edit: I found the reason for RRF presence in the area. See the last four entries.
    "We'll be hitting border targets today to keep the pressure on Galbraith Hills and eliminate some of their closest resources." - posted July 9th.

Skeezicks on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Creepy.

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    CaitCait Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    NoCats wrote: »

You guys are the most suspicious people ever :3 let me help you with my infinite knowledge of UD! <3

Gore Corps (they're the alive members of the RRF you keep finding) aren't PKers; they're death cultists <_<. Also, they aren't working with TITZ either. They probably don't even know you or TITZ exist. The only reason anyone is getting killed by the RRF is simple - you're in the way. Once they're done ruining the suburb they'll be gone, most likely without even noticing your war with TITZ.

Also Swing Your Pants is a girl.

Cait on
  • Options
    ShensShens Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    TITZ keeps shooting my face. Have we found their revive point yet so we can camp it out and shoot anyone reviving there?

Shens on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Cait wrote: »

You guys are the most suspicious people ever :3 let me help you with my infinite knowledge of UD! <3

Gore Corps (they're the alive members of the RRF you keep finding) aren't PKers; they're death cultists <_<. Also, they aren't working with TITZ either. They probably don't even know you or TITZ exist. The only reason anyone is getting killed by the RRF is simple - you're in the way. Once they're done ruining the suburb they'll be gone, most likely without even noticing your war with TITZ.

Also Swing Your Pants is a girl.

If you think we are bad, you should see the guys from PA who play EVE Online.

Shens on
  • Options
    SkeezicksSkeezicks Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Shens wrote: »
    TITZ keeps shooting my face. Have we found their revive point yet so we can camp it out and shoot anyone reviving there?

I've been traveling around the area and I never see them anywhere other than the Ann Gen cemetery.

Skeezicks on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I would suggest us use an alternate revive point, but they probably read this thread.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    ThimmyThimmy Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Another Gore Corps member destroyed the generator in Alphege GH 40 mins ago when I post this.

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1690840

Oh, and I killed daisydogg outside periott. More zombies are gathering there though.

Thimmy on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Can we get a full list of friends and PK-ers in the OP? Because I REALLY don't want to sift through the other fifty pages in this thread just to find out.

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Jeez, lots of zombies. There's 5 Zombies outside Wheaton PD, along with 18 bodies. Inside, there are 17 live zombies. I killed one, and got another one down to 20hp.

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
  • Options
    JaramrJaramr Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, we have incurred the wrath of Zombie Mordor.

And I thought the war with TITZ was about to end.

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Can we get a full list of friends and PK-ers in the OP? Because I REALLY don't want to sift through the other fifty pages in this thread just to find out.

I can do that tonight if I remember. Don't have time to look at the moment.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Jaramr wrote: »

One does not simply walk into Zombie Mordor.

NoCats on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2010
    fuck it im heading south going zed for a while. If you can't eat them. join them.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Jaramr wrote: »

One does not simply walk into Zombie Mordor.

I did that once, while searching for a mall. Darting from building to building was fun in RRF territory.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010

I can do that tonight if I remember. Don't have time to look at the moment.

Thank you so much :D

Pablo the Penguin on
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So my Fireman now has his Axe Proficiency, Hand to Hand combat, and Free Running.

Any suggestions for what skill to get next? I was thinking NecroTech employee or Shopping so I could start finding items, then after that I could go for the skills to use those items.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    isndlisndl Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Diagnosis is a solid choice if you hang around a hospital to patch people up. Otherwise, either of the NecroTech or Shopping lines work fine (leave NecroNet Access until after most of your other skills though, since it's mostly useless).

How much experience do you have to spend right now?

isndl on
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Not much, I just finished getting enough for Free Running then buying it. But with my Axe attacking at 40% I earn a decent amount of XP every day.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    isndlisndl Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd probably go with the NecroTech line, as the DNA extractors can earn you experience cheaply while smacking on zombies and it's always helpful to revive friendlies. Shopping lets you get guns and ammo more easily, but you'll want to get the gun skills before using them in combat.

isndl on
  • Options
    XArchangelXXArchangelX Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, Mycock, Perriott, and Wheaton PD are all down and zombie infested. I killed the one zombie in Mycock and got the barricades up to Quite Strongly before I ran out of AP. Club Androwes, adjacent to mycock, is also down and Zombie infested.

XArchangelX on
    Eve Online is a terrible game, but I used to play, for the lulz!
    Steam
    Only the strong can help the weak.
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2010
    I killed Percy, only because he was at 5hp and there were 8 zombies there. it was just deny them xp Sir Carcass you have 60hp and 7 zeds standing next to you. You might want to get out of there asap. I killed one of the zeds.

Grath on
  • Options
    ThimmyThimmy Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    There's hordes of zombies everywhere near mycock, several buildings are in ruins and several of the zombies are still up and running. And it's not just TITZ, there are other groups in there as well.

Thimmy on
  • Options
    HeliosHelios Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, that whole area is pretty bad news bears. I think I'm going to lay low for a while.

Helios on
    Who is driving?
    Oh my god, bear is driving!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thimmy wrote: »
    There's hordes of zombies everywhere near mycock, several buildings are in ruins and several of the zombies are still up and running. And it's not just TITZ, there are other groups in there as well.

Yeah, RRF decided they'd wander outside their borders abit, thought they had to many humans getting close to them. We lay low for a few days and they'll probably go away.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Mockridge exploded. I believe I was one of the people crying that we had no action for a long time. I have to say that my need for action has been fulfilled. I miss the calm.

Shens on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Add William Styron to our list of PK'ers. He just killed me in the Vimpany Building.

NoCats on
  • Options
    ElmoDinkywinkleElmoDinkywinkle Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Yea, the area is wrecked. At least half a dozen or more buildings ruined. No lighted buildings really. Zombies (TITZ and others) roaming free in and out of buildings. These are sad times and I'd say we've been beat down. blah

ElmoDinkywinkle on
  • Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Now would be an excellent time to visit the nearest operational mall to stock up on ammo and scrounge up a generator or two for the reclamation and rebuilding efforts awaiting us.

GONG-00 on
    Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I've never been to a mall.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'm in the hall arms. I logged in and was being eaten. I have 4hp and I'm infected. If anyone could toss me a heal that'd be awesome

Grath on
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Looks like TITZ is monitoring this thread.

within 5 minutes of posting that one showed up and popped me then left.

Grath on