As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bluetooth mice?

KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up inthe Undercity.Registered User regular
So I've been using this mouse for about a year:

Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse

I got it for the longer range it had than my previous wireless mouse, and it's been pretty good for when I'm on the couch with my laptop hooked up to the TV, browsing the internet or watching Netflix. I've been reluctant to game with it though, something always felt off. It was frustrating and a bit tiring, so I ended up mostly sticking to my trackpad (and not playing fast-twitch games). I figured I just had it set on the wrong tracking speed or something, but I finally discovered that there's a very slight lag in its movements. Playing Diablo 2 or Torchlight, it's very difficult to focus in and pick up an item on the ground. And forget about getting accurate headshots in an FPS.

My question is, is this a problem with Bluetooth that I'll get no matter the mouse, or is it just this particular one? I really like the long range and the fact that it doesn't take up a USB slot, but it's silly to use a mouse like this for gaming.

KalTorak on