As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2010 Photo Collection

12346»

• zerodayzeroday Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    Propriety wrote: »
    Nothing terribly special, but I thought I'd add my facebook album to the growing pile:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2319318&id=10610993&l=9239018979

Man, image 43 where they're signing your book. That silver pen by Jerry is mine! I totally walked off and left it after they signed my stuff...

zeroday on
  • CaveCibumCaveCibum Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Propriety wrote: »
    Nothing terribly special, but I thought I'd add my facebook album to the growing pile:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2319318&id=10610993&l=9239018979

Ah, you're the one who talked to me about my FF embroidery on the bean bags! I finished him - he looks pretty good :)4512251770_82e6e7fca9.jpg

All my photos are on Flickr.

CaveCibum on
  • Hunter RoseHunter Rose Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My photos are finally up. Our first big convention so there is a buch that we probably could have shot and didn't.

xSkmn_50WSGkWoosJiZEVg?feat=directlink

Hunter Rose on
  • BackwoodsBackwoods Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    great pics HR! they make me want to play D and D next year, and i've never tried it in my life!

Backwoods on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    4492957130_b90121540a.jpg
    Remember the pipe cleaners?

You must have taken that pic literally right over my head. I had Companion Cube guy on one side of me, guy building a car in front of me (red pipe cleaners in his hand on right in your pic), and pipe cleaner penises and the Pokemon group on my other side.
    I'm still slowly uploading my pics to my Flickr, but I just did some of the pipe cleaner shots this morning. I'll be nice and put the penis shot behind a spoiler.
    4525467731_feb39fe8bb.jpg
    One of my favorites because, well, it's cute:
    4526097166_d7037a7d53.jpg
    I asked Sephiroth how much of his time was spent stopping for photos and he said "all of it!"
    4512859376_e2d30acf9e.jpg
    I wasn't close enough to get really good shots during the concerts, but I got some cool pics of the visuals during the Anamanguchi set. The slow shutter speed made for some interesting effects.
    4522444035_389ce33f52.jpg

I have gazillions more pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shad0wkitt3n/sets/72157623620462875/
    and I still haven't even gotten to my Sunday pictures.

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • phoneticsphonetics Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    punzie wrote: »
    [

You must have taken that pic literally right over my head. I had Companion Cube guy on one side of me, guy building a car in front of me (red pipe cleaners in his hand on right in your pic), and pipe cleaner penises and the Pokemon group on my other side.
    I'm still slowly uploading my pics to my Flickr, but I just did some of the pipe cleaner shots this morning. I'll be nice and put the penis shot behind a spoiler.
    4525467731_feb39fe8bb.jpg
    One of my favorites because, well, it's cute:
    4526097166_d7037a7d53.jpg
    I asked Sephiroth how much of his time was spent stopping for photos and he said "all of it!"
    4512859376_e2d30acf9e.jpg
    I wasn't close enough to get really good shots during the concerts, but I got some cool pics of the visuals during the Anamanguchi set. The slow shutter speed made for some interesting effects.
    4522444035_389ce33f52.jpg

I have gazillions more pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shad0wkitt3n/sets/72157623620462875/
    and I still haven't even gotten to my Sunday pictures.

Lol, I was Ash and the only one of that group not spending my time crafting genitals. Thanks for posting those pics. The one with the guy in the spoiler is my brother.

phonetics on
  • punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    phonetics wrote: »
    [

Lol, I was Ash and the only one of that group not spending my time crafting genitals. Thanks for posting those pics. The one with the guy in the spoiler is my brother.

Hey I was sitting right next to you. I'm a little worried about your brother lol
    I was the chick who made a spider army from pipe cleaners. I was also the one to suggest that all those pipe cleaner penises were in need of a pipe cleaner vagina. And then my brother made one.

I also got a pic of your group:
    4513595965_fff87c5d5d.jpg

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sadly, this is the fun I missed. As much as I appreciate the disability pass (because a few times, it was so very very handy), seeing pictures of the fun from the queue room makes me wish I'd been in on it.

That said, particularly with the elevator situation at the Hynes, I'm glad for the pass or I would miss most everything.

gilby123 on
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • phoneticsphonetics Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    phonetics wrote: »

Hey I was sitting right next to you. I'm a little worried about your brother lol
    I was the chick who made a spider army from pipe cleaners. I was also the one to suggest that all those pipe cleaner penises were in need of a pipe cleaner vagina. And then my brother made one.

I also got a pic of your group:
    4513595965_fff87c5d5d.jpg[/QUOTE

That's a really good pic of us. Haha.

Yeah my brother comes off as a little much. We just figured that since we were at a Penny-Arcade convention, why not make dicks? He took it a bit far. Haha.

phonetics on
  • DrainDrain [E] Tabletop Manager SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    manaheim wrote: »
    ==9==
    PAX%20East%20Day%202010%20-%20029.jpg

The enforcers were everywhere... and they were watching you.

Yes we were. I think this is what I was taking a picture of ;)
    Boston089.jpg

Drain on
    N9pjfAk.png
    "I don't know why people ever, ever try to stop nerds from doing things. It's really the most incredible waste of time." - Tycho
This discussion has been closed.