As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Schwag list/locations

Enigma369Enigma369 Registered User new member
edited March 2010 in PAX Archive
So this is a post to share what you got and where to can get it.

I have a schwag bag gotten from registration.
Pokemon bag from Nintendo.

Enigma369 on

• Options
    pazpaz Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    The Power Gig guys are giving away t-shirts if you sign up for their mail list

paz on
  • Options
    Sleepy KittySleepy Kitty Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    if you play APB you get a red t-shirt .. Nvidia has the Crank shirts as well

Sleepy Kitty on
  • Options
    HellsatyrHellsatyr Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    if you play APB you get a red t-shirt .. Nvidia has the Crank shirts as well

They were also giving away blue & lime green shirts as well. Red & blue were given if you played the beta there & the green ones are being tossed into the crowd from the speaker

also MtG bag & 1/2gig MtG bracelet dongle from the WotC booth for playing MtG Online, Red Dead T-shirt for signing up for the Rockstar Social Club, Galvatronix stress ball of participation for playing the aforementioned game (great $5 WiiWare title), Prince of Persia iPhone cover by playing the demo, and an autographed copy of Lord of the Rings Online Collector's Edition.

Hellsatyr on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Hellsatyr wrote: »
    An autographed copy of Lord of the Rings Online Collector's Edition.

o_o what?

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    HellsatyrHellsatyr Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Hellsatyr wrote: »
    An autographed copy of Lord of the Rings Online Collector's Edition.

o_o what?

They were also giving away signed maps.

LotROSwag.jpg
    LotROSwag0.jpg

Sorry bout the wonky looking pics - I took them with my iPhone & gave them a resizing (since the iPhone pics are in 1200x some huge number res).

Hellsatyr on
  • Options
    WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Looking for TRITON NUMBER 477, look for possible MUDKIP and/or ASIAN GUY tomorrow (Sunday).

LOOKING FOR TRITON NUMBER 382, YOU'RE FUCKED CAUSE THAT GUY TOSSED IT!... HAVE FUN WITH THAT.

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    anyone got a xbox live code for the male hoodie they can PM me? I would greatly appreciate it

draklan on
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Request Fufilled.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    i would love a hoodie code, i didn't see a single MS dude with any, and i asked, alot.

Local H Jay on
  • Options
    SpeedNutSpeedNut Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Got a decent amount of stuff.

A pile of planeswalker Magic starter decks, with the free promo card and a Magic The Gathering bag for hitting up the demo table
    T-Shirt, ModsRigs sticker and EVGA Lanyard from EVGA
    NVidia scavenger hunt T-Shirt
    Intel Shirt / Pen / Ceramic Mug
    Pokemon bag from Nintendo
    Stickers from all over the place

Last and most important SWAG: Forum member badge, thanks for making them they turned out great! :)

One thing that I couldn't get (Sat only pass) was the male hoodie avatar code. Saw MajorNelson eating dinner Saturday night with perhaps a son / nephew / etc. at California Pizza Kitchen but wasn't going to barge in there for a code.

If anyone has an extra that they wouldn't mind giving to me I would greatly appreciate it!

SpeedNut on
  • Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    If anyone has a spare Xbox Live Avatar Hoodie (Male) I would love them forever and buy them beer at Prime.

CuZZa on
  • Options
    jonofthedeaddjonofthedeadd Registered User new member
    edited March 2010
    Red Dead Redemption piled the swag on for me. I have so many posters and shirts from there, haha. Also, I got a free shirt from The Behemoth area, and got it signed by Tom Fulp.

Where did people get the avatar hoodie code? I couldn't find a single one. If anyone has an extra shoot one my way and we can love each other.

jonofthedeadd on
  • Options
    JewldPnthrJewldPnthr Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I ended up taking photos of all my swag and posted them up on my facebook. It was really fun. I just have to get my posters unrolled and flattened again so I can photograph them.

Follow the link if you're interested. :) Missing PAX already!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2029697&id=1476040750&l=431d9afcfe

JewldPnthr on
  • Options
    Xtian80Xtian80 Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    If anyone has a spare Xbox Live Avatar Hoodie (Male) I would love them forever and buy them beer at Prime also.

Xtian80 on
This discussion has been closed.