Options

2 BA Pokethread

17071737576

Posts

  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Seriously though water types rule

    Gary was here
    Ash is a loser

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Faynor wrote: »
    this is why dichotomy is so much better than you

    fighting spirit prevails again

    edit: at speed racer

    stop, I'm blushing

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah I'm not gonna be able to fix that image

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    HAHAHAHHA FAYNOR

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Faynor wrote: »
    this is why dichotomy is so much better than you

    fighting spirit prevails again

    edit: at speed racer

    Hey

    fuck you.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    also, the original pokemon season is really quite good

    Shabooty on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm trying to gis pictures of angry quagsires but there's not a single one where he's not grinning like a lunatic.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm trying to gis pictures of angry quagsires but there's not a single one where he's not grinning like a lunatic.

    quagsire is biologically incapable of anger

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    wait, there's people who actually like quagsire?

    huh

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    quagsire is great

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That's it Cloudman

    You, me, right now.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    water type being immune to lightning sounds pretty great

    unintentional on
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    HAHAHAHHA FAYNOR

    I just don't understand computer!

    Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    water type being immune to lightning sounds pretty great

    whiscash

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    water type being immune to lightning sounds pretty great

    whiscash

    Which isn't as good.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    team is 1/2 EV trained, but only one is ready for battle :)

    unintentional on
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I want to wave back at speed's avatar

    Shabooty on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    water type being immune to lightning sounds pretty great

    whiscash

    Which isn't as good.

    he's better

    because he is not quagsire

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    he's worse

    because he does not have a goofy grin

    BugBoy on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    water type being immune to lightning sounds pretty great

    whiscash

    Which isn't as good.

    he's better

    because he is not quagsire

    Seriously get on line right now

    I need to kick your ass in the only way I know how

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    swampert is the best water ground
    i have spoken

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah but you've been displaying consistently terrible opinions all night.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kusu agrees that Chikorita is the worst.

    I see no terrible opinion there.

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »
    he's worse

    because he does not have a goofy grin

    have you looked at whiscash lately?

    mt_40_whiscash.jpg

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I want to like Meganium, but I can't bring myself to

    Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    that isn't a goofy grin!

    that is a stupid grin.

    BugBoy on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    water type being immune to lightning sounds pretty great

    whiscash

    Which isn't as good.

    he's better

    because he is not quagsire

    Seriously get on line right now

    I need to kick your ass in the only way I know how
    maybe once i've actually evolved all of my party members

    oh wait you're one of those HARDCORE POKEMON MASTER types aren't you? i'm good.

    have fun with your stealth rocks though 8-)

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    no swordfights, you are the wrongest.

    BugBoy on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah but you've been displaying consistently terrible opinions all night.

    swampert is the best
    quagsire is a very close second

    whiscash is on the bottom.


    because he is a bottom feeder

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    you say that like gen iii and iv aren't right there

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    yeah basically

    gen one and gen three have the best starters

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2010
    squirtle is the best water starter, I don't think that's up for debate

    primarily because of SQUIRTLE SQUAD

    DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    gen IV gen I Gen III Gen II

    In that order of best

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    yeah basically

    gen one and gen three have the best starters
    You are everything that is wrong in the world.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    you say that like gen iii and iv aren't right there

    Piplup.

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    thorpethorpe Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    Patently false.


    (gen IV starters suck the dick)

    thorpe on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    yeah basically

    gen one and gen three have the best starters

    gen iii has the absolute hands down worst starters and then it's gen iv

    gen ii is tied for best because totodile is the best water starter and charmander is the best fire starter

    chikorita is fantastically awful though

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    squirtle is the best water starter, I don't think that's up for debate

    primarily because of SQUIRTLE SQUAD

    Piplup.

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Kusu is right, let us listen to him some more.

    BugBoy on
This discussion has been closed.