Options

2 BA Pokethread

17071727476

Posts

  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Radius wrote: »
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    you say that like gen iii and iv aren't right there

    Piplup.

    totodile is radder

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    not this again

    unintentional on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    gen 2 has the worst starters

    yeah basically

    gen one and gen three have the best starters
    You are everything that is wrong in the world.

    haters gon hate

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I am not very good or veteran to the pokemans

    What is the deal with the Global Trade place, who is looking for a level 100 bidoof

    are these people all trading hacked pokemon or just trolling me by blocking all my searches

    Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    squirtle is the best water starter, I don't think that's up for debate

    primarily because of SQUIRTLE SQUAD

    Piplup.

    does piplup have rad sunglasses and it's own fucking gang

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2010
    squirtle is the best water starter, I don't think that's up for debate

    primarily because of SQUIRTLE SQUAD

    Piplup.

    jesus I don't even know what to do with you if squirtle squad has no effect on you

    DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Totodile is not even as rad as Squirtle.

    Squirtle (With Squirtle Squad glasses)
    Piplup
    Squirtle
    Totodile
    Mudkip

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hacked. The GTS is not a good place to go for actual trades.

    Y'see, you can clone pokemon by putting them up on the GTS and doing some things. Since you don't want them stolen while you do that, you ask for something like a level 100 bidoof to ensure you precious pokemon stay safe.

    BugBoy on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    squirtle is the best water starter, I don't think that's up for debate

    primarily because of SQUIRTLE SQUAD

    shit yes

    SquirtleSquad.jpg

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2010
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    I am not very good or veteran to the pokemans

    What is the deal with the Global Trade place, who is looking for a level 100 bidoof

    are these people all trading hacked pokemon or just trolling me by blocking all my searches

    the global trade station is fucking awful, I hate it so much

    DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    yo speed

    cc-pokemon.gif

    Robcham on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    squirtle is the best water starter, I don't think that's up for debate

    primarily because of SQUIRTLE SQUAD

    Piplup.

    jesus I don't even know what to do with you if squirtle squad has no effect on you
    Okay look in the anime hands down Squirtle is the best pokemon, not even just water starter

    in the game fuck off with that bullshit Piplup wins.

    But Blastoise kicks Empoleon's asshole in

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dely Apple wrote: »
    I am not very good or veteran to the pokemans

    What is the deal with the Global Trade place, who is looking for a level 100 bidoof

    are these people all trading hacked pokemon or just trolling me by blocking all my searches

    the global trade station is fucking awful, I hate it so much

    It's bad enough that the DS Lite only works with WEP which sucks dick like erryday

    Double bad enough that 90% of trades want a plain pokemon for a legendary

    Triple stupid fudge bad that it won't let me search for anything I've never seen, like, can't I have read a book or some shit :|

    Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Squirtle and Pikachu were hella bros in the anime.

    Always doing water gun/thunderbolt combo, with the electricity spiraling around the water gun.

    EVERY TIME.

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I thought it was determined that all swordfights' opinions were awful and not worth addressing because they smell so bad

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    why won't the mods lock this

    it needs to die

    BugBoy on
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dichotomy, your wooper avatar was better. Just saying.

    silence1186 on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Every one of my opinions should be accepted as fact

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

    okay yes this is going in the favorites list

    getting a tat that says SQUIRTLE SQUAD 4 LYFE

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    let's just agree that in some ways everything but luvdisc is best.

    Can we do that?

    Melding on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I thought it was determined that all swordfights' opinions were awful and not worth addressing because they smell so bad

    that is true

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dichotomy, your wooper avatar was better. Just saying.

    yeah, probably

    but now that speed racer has become the quagsire I can't go back

    it'd be weird

    Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    who's got a fixed avatar

    it's me

    Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    THIS POKEMON THREAD IS TEARING US APART

    Robcham on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh man, I don't know if the best part of that video is Squirtle's manly tears or Pikachu's Haters gonna hate walk.

    Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    :o
    he did it

    BugBoy on
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »
    why won't the mods lock this

    it needs to die

    Boo fucking hoo

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Robcham wrote: »
    THIS POKEMON THREAD IS TEARING US APART

    i think the pokemon you want to be is lopunny

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Unlucky wrote: »
    Projeck wrote: »
    man I fucking love crawdaunt

    342.png

    look at that motherfucker
    This is better.
    kingler.gif

    are you kidding me

    Projeck on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Crawdaunt kicks ass it's true

    I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    yeah Crawdaunt is what Kingler wishes he was

    Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Are you trying to say something bad about Kingler

    because you can just go straight to hell

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    crawdaunt is the big crawdaddy
    kingler is gay

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    Crawdaunt is the superior version of Kingler.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I love Crawdaunt and all but does he walk sideways when you have him out of his pokeball?

    No, he doesn't, and that why Kingler is the best.

    Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't wanna be lopunny

    lopunny is

    too feminine

    Robcham on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

    Speed Racer on
  • Options
    ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    crawdaunt is the baddest dude

    two sets of claws

    Projeck on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Robcham wrote: »
    I don't wanna be lopunny

    lopunny is

    too feminine


    are you sure it's not feminine enough

    Kusuguttai on
This discussion has been closed.