Options

Yer All a bunch of Tweets

1679111215

Posts

  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    viv you should probably calm down

    but she won't shut up

    it's breaking my brain

    but okay Shoe I will listen to you

    I am calming down now

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have a twitter account

    mainly because there was some contest I wanted to win that required me to follow some site on twitter

    I've never actually twatted, and I probably never will

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I <3 Twitter

    VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    my god

    we ARE a bunch of tweets

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    viv you should probably calm down

    but she won't shut up

    it's breaking my brain

    but okay Shoe I will listen to you

    I am calming down now

    well it's just you're edging closer and closer to the whole glorious edict thing

    and being jailed is a pain in the ass

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Usagi wrote: »
    SO HOW 'BOUT THAT TWITTER FOLKS

    twitter seriously just exploded for me THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    twitter is cool. i saw it smoking behind the shed

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm seriously considering getting a twitter account just to follow J Jonah Jameson.

    UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    and you use fakeposting tropes, don't be dense. i actually can't believe that you used Hrmery seriously, go back to gbs

    Ok you got me there i'd never use hrmery in any serious context

    Its just easy to get into attack mode when they do this kind of thing!

    "Oh yes, I don't have anything against you, but a representative of what you believe in and stand for is dumb and silly, ok bye!!" would be a summary of how Quoth's posts read to me.

    Teefs just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they want to stab you.

    I disagree with Vivienne and we have sex.

    I mean it just means they disagree with you.

    Blake T on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited April 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    Blaket wrote: »
    and you use fakeposting tropes, don't be dense. i actually can't believe that you used Hrmery seriously, go back to gbs

    Ok you got me there i'd never use hrmery in any serious context

    Its just easy to get into attack mode when they do this kind of thing!

    "Oh yes, I don't have anything against you, but a representative of what you believe in and stand for is dumb and silly, ok bye!!" would be a summary of how Quoth's posts read to me.

    Teefs just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they want to stab you.

    I disagree with Vivienne and we have sex.

    I mean it just means they disagree with you.

    technically you're stabbing her repeatedly though

    your example falls down, sir

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    viv you should probably calm down

    but she won't shut up

    it's breaking my brain

    but okay Shoe I will listen to you

    I am calming down now

    well it's just you're edging closer and closer to the whole glorious edict thing

    and being jailed is a pain in the ass

    well I wasn't gonna call nobody names

    in fact I got infracted for yelling at a dude in another thread but I didn't ACTUALLY call him a name

    I just said he should maybe stop existing

    but like

    in a meaner way

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Blaket wrote: »
    and you use fakeposting tropes, don't be dense. i actually can't believe that you used Hrmery seriously, go back to gbs

    Ok you got me there i'd never use hrmery in any serious context

    Its just easy to get into attack mode when they do this kind of thing!

    "Oh yes, I don't have anything against you, but a representative of what you believe in and stand for is dumb and silly, ok bye!!" would be a summary of how Quoth's posts read to me.

    Teefs just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they want to stab you.

    I disagree with Vivienne and we have sex.

    I mean it just means they disagree with you.

    But then you're kind of stabbing her, with your dick.

    VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    SO HOW 'BOUT THAT TWITTER FOLKS

    twitter seriously just exploded for me THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW

    social networking away like busy little twitter bees

    Usagi on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    and you use fakeposting tropes, don't be dense. i actually can't believe that you used Hrmery seriously, go back to gbs

    Ok you got me there i'd never use hrmery in any serious context

    Its just easy to get into attack mode when they do this kind of thing!

    "Oh yes, I don't have anything against you, but a representative of what you believe in and stand for is dumb and silly, ok bye!!" would be a summary of how Quoth's posts read to me.

    no, it's actually 'okay, we disagree and that's cool, but your rhetorical style pisses me off and is basically the equivalent of sarah palin's electoral speeches so i'm going to leave because i don't want to be condescended to'
    realpolitik time: palin's speeches were incredibly effective at shaping and changing the discourse in her favour, they might have been completely bereft of content and anything actually related to reality, but they were populist as hell and that was a pretty smart political move

    rhetorically i realise i can be a bit of a dick, but its not like i am making things up here.

    yeah great, are you going to listen to what i'm saying or nitpick my phrasing

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    rhetorically i realise i can be a bit of a dick, but its not like i am making things up here.

    nobody cares if you are right

    nobody cares if you are wrong

    nobody cares if all your opinions are being shat out your butt and being thrown at a computer screen

    it is the fact that you act like a goose when you express your views and you continue to do so even when someone has walked away from the argument trying to leave you with a modicum of dignity

    that is what the problem is

    how are you not understanding this, how is this difficult to understand

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Usagi wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    SO HOW 'BOUT THAT TWITTER FOLKS

    twitter seriously just exploded for me THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW

    social networking away like busy little twitter bees

    Twitter gives me something to do at work instead of working.

    VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    and you use fakeposting tropes, don't be dense. i actually can't believe that you used Hrmery seriously, go back to gbs

    Ok you got me there i'd never use hrmery in any serious context

    Its just easy to get into attack mode when they do this kind of thing!

    "Oh yes, I don't have anything against you, but a representative of what you believe in and stand for is dumb and silly, ok bye!!" would be a summary of how Quoth's posts read to me.

    no, it's actually 'okay, we disagree and that's cool, but your rhetorical style pisses me off and is basically the equivalent of sarah palin's electoral speeches so i'm going to leave because i don't want to be condescended to'
    realpolitik time: palin's speeches were incredibly effective at shaping and changing the discourse in her favour, they might have been completely bereft of content and anything actually related to reality, but they were populist as hell and that was a pretty smart political move

    rhetorically i realise i can be a bit of a dick, but its not like i am making things up here.


    It is possible to be right without being a dick about it.

    In fact, it's often more effective, what with people looking for a reasonable discussion taking it seriously.

    I guess it's the difference between trying to have a conversation, and trying to "win" the conversation?

    UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Usagi wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    SO HOW 'BOUT THAT TWITTER FOLKS

    twitter seriously just exploded for me THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW

    social networking away like busy little twitter bees

    Twitter gives me something to do at work instead of working.

    sure I'm working

    I'm working on my Tweeting

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering getting a twitter account just to follow J Jonah Jameson.

    If you have an RSS reader, you can just use the RSS feed: http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/15474087.rss

    Linksville on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Its also very easy to stop feeding the attention hungry troll.

    Goose! on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited April 2010
    I don't really have time to tweet at work, or do anything but work really

    I made an exception for opening day though, I'm sure everyone appreciated that :)

    DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Work is the best place to have twitter access at.

    Goose! on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    twitter is great

    I won a StarCraft II beta key

    and an iPad (i hope)

    Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    This seems like the perfect place to pimp @gamefacts, which are facts that are true.

    Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Usagi wrote: »
    SO HOW 'BOUT THAT TWITTER FOLKS

    twitter seriously just exploded for me THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW

    social networking away like busy little twitter bees

    Twitter gives me something to do at work instead of working.

    sure I'm working

    I'm working on my Tweeting

    oh yeah, just like I was working today

    working setting up a food blog thinger

    Usagi on
  • Options
    VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Now that I have access to the forum at work I tweet a less.

    VisionOfClarity on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Willeth wrote: »
    This seems like the perfect place to pimp @gamefacts, which are facts that are true.
    some of those facts do not seem factual

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have a twitter. Am I part of the club now?

    Henroid on
  • Options
    StarfuckStarfuck Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    my wife says i'm a twatter

    Starfuck on
    jackfaces
    "If you're going to play tiddly winks, play it with man hole covers."
    - John McCallum
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Willeth wrote: »
    This seems like the perfect place to pimp @gamefacts, which are facts that are true.
    some of those facts do not seem factual

    What do you mean? They are bona fide Game Facts. It's in the name!

    For example, the world's top-ranked Guitar Hero player has six fingers on his left hand. How does this not make logical sense?

    Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I've heard that Colbert has twatted.

    Henroid on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    the one twitter account everyone should follow
    http://twitter.com/JJONAHJAMESON

    This one is great.

    My twitter is "taernim"

    I've always wanted to ask this but why is your twitter name "Taernim"

    because i had to make up a name, and this one was from a game from years back
    neville's a popular name

    oh cool

    I was just wondering

    was it a fantasy role-playing game, Nevs

    This interrogation is over!

    Linksville wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Linksville wrote: »
    Nevies is better.

    Nevvies wouldn't be bad for future ones.
    Hmmmmmm.

    I've already started using Franksville.
    YESSSSSS

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ghostbusters is the best topic to tweet about you guys

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    the one twitter account everyone should follow
    http://twitter.com/JJONAHJAMESON

    This one is great.

    My twitter is "taernim"

    I've always wanted to ask this but why is your twitter name "Taernim"

    because i had to make up a name, and this one was from a game from years back
    neville's a popular name

    oh cool

    I was just wondering

    was it a fantasy role-playing game, Nevs

    reminder that taernim is an anagram for minaret

    STOP!
    THEY WILL PUT ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER!

    I would have gotten away with it all too, if it weren't for those darn, meddling kids... and the mustachio'd strongman.

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    neville wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    the one twitter account everyone should follow
    http://twitter.com/JJONAHJAMESON

    This one is great.

    My twitter is "taernim"

    I've always wanted to ask this but why is your twitter name "Taernim"

    because i had to make up a name, and this one was from a game from years back
    neville's a popular name

    oh cool

    I was just wondering

    was it a fantasy role-playing game, Nevs

    This interrogation is over!

    ANSWER THE QUESTION OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE THE OUTSIDE OF A PRISON CELL EVER AGAIN

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ITT I make a really bad bad cop :(

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    STOP!
    THEY WILL PUT ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER!

    I would have gotten away with it all too, if it weren't for those darn, meddling kids... and the mustachio'd strongman.

    hey are you gonna blog about my blog or are we all just gonna tweet each other

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Blaket wrote: »
    and you use fakeposting tropes, don't be dense. i actually can't believe that you used Hrmery seriously, go back to gbs

    Ok you got me there i'd never use hrmery in any serious context

    Its just easy to get into attack mode when they do this kind of thing!

    "Oh yes, I don't have anything against you, but a representative of what you believe in and stand for is dumb and silly, ok bye!!" would be a summary of how Quoth's posts read to me.

    Teefs just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they want to stab you.

    I disagree with Vivienne and we have sex.

    I mean it just means they disagree with you.

    technically you're stabbing her repeatedly though

    your example falls down, sir

    I'm nailing her and it's completely different.

    Blake T on
  • Options
    LinksvilleLinksville Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    STOP!
    THEY WILL PUT ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER!

    I would have gotten away with it all too, if it weren't for those darn, meddling kids... and the mustachio'd strongman.

    hey are you gonna blog about my blog or are we all just gonna tweet each other

    Can I watch?

    Linksville on
This discussion has been closed.