As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Space Horror GAME OVER:Extraction Victory

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    BertezBertez

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2010
    There are so many things wrong with you all.

What, are you taking over the role of Dunadan for this one?

A duck! on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dunadaaaaaan!

Muahahaha!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    if the other rookie could get in contact with me....

that would be nice.

you know why.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Kias wrote: »
    less logs more speculation on who I'm gonna kill first!

Alright, I will put my money on Robos.

I will also offer you money, whatever gets the job done.

cash prize to whoever guesses it right.

Well, we know damn well that Duna isn't actually going to pay anyone, so I'm thinking he'll kill either A) someone whose name wasn't guessed or B) the first person who puts his or her own name as their guess.

EDIT: Looks like delmain is a dead man walking...

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    shalmelo wrote: »

Well, we know damn well that Duna isn't actually going to pay anyone, so either A) he'll kill someone whose name wasn't guessed or B) the first person who puts his or her own name as their guess.

or C) the first person to question my cash reward.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    A duck! wrote: »
    There are so many things wrong with you all.

What, are you taking over the role of Dunadan for this one?

Goose

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    shalmelo wrote: »

Well, we know damn well that Duna isn't actually going to pay anyone, so either A) he'll kill someone whose name wasn't guessed or B) the first person who puts his or her own name as their guess.

or C) the first person to question my cash reward.

Genuine Cash Prizes!

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    if the other rookie could get in contact with me....

that would be nice.

you know why.

Suddenly, Dunadan's reveal seems very suspicious.

Haha, I say "suddenly". It was always suspicious!

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    D) Burnage

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    SHOCK AND AWE, I COME HOME FROM WORK AND PEOPLE ARE BEING RETARDED IN PHALLA

YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT ME CRITICAL FAILURES.

NEVER. FUCKING. DISAPPOINT.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm going to call bullshit on Dunadan's reveal. Seems more like an attempt to get the Guard on his side, especially considering how early it was before vote close.

Still, I'm willing to give him a chance to prove he's not lying.

If the Guard could give him cover for just tonight, and if Dunadan posts his target after vote close/before narration, I'll believe him... Provided the target is true.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I have selected my target.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have selected my target.
    If you are being as non-subtle as it appears, bad Duny!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    SELF-PROCLAIMED VIGS AREN'T HARD TO VERIFY, FUCKNUTS. IF DUNADAN ISN'T GUARDED TONIGHT I WILL PERSONALLY SLAP EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WITH MY WANG.

I AM NOT JOKING.

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    so i'm going to go out on a limb and say "blaaaaaah" colds suck

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    AoR_Final wrote: »
    I'm going to call bullshit on Dunadan's reveal. Seems more like an attempt to get the Guard on his side, especially considering how early it was before vote close.

If the Guard could give him cover for just tonight, and if Dunadan posts his target after vote close/before narration, I'll believe him... Provided the target is true.

I think this was the plan all along AoR....

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    NNNNOOOO REALLY?

Fiaryn on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I adore you Fiaryn.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

In which case we can all cluster-fuck him tomorrow for being a monumental silly goose.

Guard isn't permanent.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

In which case we can all cluster-fuck him tomorrow for being a monumental silly goose.

Guard isn't permanent.

....I think you're missing the point here.

Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited April 2010

Guard isn't permanent.

Or, he could, you know, not be lying, actually be a vig who was indirectly forced to reveal due to people being silly geese around here with their heads stuck up the gander's asses and killing him all the time.

How about before you make plans to kill the possible vig, you wait and see what happens, eh?

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ....I think you're missing the point here.

Which is?

Only benefit I can see from this is getting a one-day quickie guard, until it's confirmed that he's the vig. Not a lot of good there if he's lying.
    Or, he could, you know, not be lying, actually be a vig who was indirectly forced to reveal due to people being silly geese around here with their heads stuck up the gander's asses and killing him all the time.

How about before you make plans to kill the possible vig, you wait and see what happens, eh?

I'm only suggesting we vote him out if it turns out he lied.

If he's a legit vig, then I'll back off. In the meantime though, I'm going to operate off the assumption that he's full of crap, and that we should be prepared to vote him off.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    You'd have to be some kind of silly goose to reveal as a vig if you didn't have some kind of kill ability. If he isn't seered, however, it'd be impossible to know if he's actually the vig or a serial killer or mafia.

Sepah on
  • Options
    OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Dunadan019

Ohtsam on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    head-explode.gif

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Sepah wrote: »
    You'd have to be some kind of silly goose to reveal as a vig if you didn't have some kind of kill ability. If he isn't seered, however, it'd be impossible to know if he's actually the vig or a serial killer or mafia.

Were he mafia/SK, this would be a problem, assuming that the real vig didn't come forward/PM anyone.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    yeah, if you dumbasses could go ahead and not vote for me while decreasing the general retardation of your posts.... that would be great.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    Lady EriLady Eri Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah that would be bad. Of course this is assuming we have a seer, and a guard. These are assumptions. If Duna wasn't so giddy about getting a role, it would have dawned on him to wait a day and see if anything turns up in the narration regarding those roles.

Lady Eri on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    yeah, if you dumbasses could go ahead and not vote for me while decreasing the general retardation of your posts.... that would be great.

If you could stop insulting everyone for showing reasonable skepticism/caution where applicable, that would be great as well.

I seriously don't understand how you can reconcile insulting everyone when you can't even bother to back up half your claims with solid evidence, and the other half are basically "LOL UR STOOPID, I DON'T HAFF TA PROOF ANYTHANG."

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Lady EriLady Eri Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Guard isn't permanent.

As someone who has this problem, I am finding it hard to relate.

Lady Eri on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Lady Eri wrote: »
    Yeah that would be bad. Of course this is assuming we have a seer, and a guard. These are assumptions. If Duna wasn't so giddy about getting a role, it would have dawned on him to wait a day and see if anything turns up in the narration regarding those roles.

read the op.

also, maybe you're familiar with dying on day 1 repeatedly?

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited April 2010

If you could stop insulting everyone for showing reasonable skepticism/caution where applicable, that would be great as well.

I seriously don't understand how you can reconcile insulting everyone when you can't even bother to back up half your claims with solid evidence, and the other half are basically "LOL UR STOOPID, I DON'T HAFF TA PROOF ANYTHANG."

look, I know your new to this game in general and that you have severe trouble counting what day it is....

but this is day 1.

I can't prove anything until the end of day 1.

and thats so long as there are no role blockers.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Lady Eri wrote: »

Sometimes I can't help thinking that you and Duna are the same person.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    look, I know your new to this game in general and that you have severe trouble counting what day it is....

but this is day 1.

You do realize I'm also talking about the Persona and Hyperion phallas, in both of which you have shown an astounding level of silly goosery?

Whatever, I'm breaking this off before the thread gets consumed by a wave of goose flames. But how about you stop insulting people and actually contribute something?

Shocking idea, I know.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited April 2010

but this is day 1.

You do realize I'm also talking about the Persona and Hyperion phallas, in both of which you have shown an astounding level of silly goosery?

Whatever, I'm breaking this off before the thread gets consumed by a wave of goose flames. But how about you stop insulting people and actually contribute something?

Shocking idea, I know.

believe it or not, doubting the just revealed vig and making plans for killing him tomorrow IS NOT HELPFUL.

and it actually makes you very mockable.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Whereas revealing on day one of a game that may contain role blocking was an immensely sensible plan.

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Burnage wrote: »
    Whereas revealing on day one of a game that may contain role blocking was an immensely sensible plan.

we'll see.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    duna you really act like a silly goose in every single phalla I've ever seen you in

and then you complain when people vote you out

which sure is something

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    ARE WE DEAD YET

GOD I HOPE SO

Fiaryn on