As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Heroes of Newerth: Get yer game on.

• FugaFuga Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Dis wrote: »
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    Average players hover around 1500, if you drop below 1400 it's because you're bad and refuse to learn how to play.

Wrong.
    People simply just setup another account when their PSR falls under 1400 because it's open beta.

how does that make him wrong

Fuga on
    edited May 2010
    uhhh you have 0 denies pretty much every game, you got stats instead of the mana skill on soul reaper, you got a thunderclaw on soul reaper uhh

Fuga on
  • DisDis Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Fuga wrote: »
    uhhh you have 0 denies pretty much every game, you got stats instead of the mana skill on soul reaper, you got a thunderclaw on soul reaper uhh

I have Nome Wisdom for Mana Regen.
    And I have a Barrier Idol to shield my team mates against Thunderbringer with Staff of Masters and Refresher Orb.
    I deny only when using Accursed.

As SR, my skill 1 heals my creep.

Dis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrakmathusDrakmathus Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    tbh I usually skip the mana deal on soul reaper too. Presence and the heal are way more important in the early laning phase and when that is done you usually have other/better sources of mana regen like a bottle or nome's.

Dis, just because you can heal creeps doesn't mean you shouldn't deny. Denying will help keep the creep lane on your side of the river and closer to your tower (meaning it is generally safer for you) and it will prevent the opposition from leveling. When you were against thunderbring mid he was denying fairly decently and this helps account for the huge difference in levels. Try and last hit EVERY creep, yours and theirs. As the gold/xp gap increases killing them becomes easier. I pop wood when I manage to deny entire creep waves.

and fuga, come on, he asked for constructive critiscism, "uhhh" doesn't really cut it. PA, not SA.

Drakmathus on
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Watching the soul reaper one. going by the replay timer, not ingame. Also watching from your perspective and pointing out the mistakes you make.

1) you took withering presence first (pushes lane)
    2) you bought a bracer and just runes of blight (should have full inventory at the start)
    3) you didn't buy courier, that's the supports job.-This is 30 seconds in and already 3 big mistakes,at least you didn't buy boots first I guess
    4)You went to block creeps but changed your mind for some reason
    5) you don't attack creeps at all, or harass during the first wave, letting Thunderbringer free farm it. And the next wave, and the next, and you took mid it's not like you were getting harassed back to tower you're full hp/mp this whole time.
    6) you let TB harass you to tower and don't even attempt to attack him at 3:02
    7) you let TB runewhore
    8)4:31 you're sitting at tower again, it's very frustrating to watch you do nothing while TB freefarms
    9) you know how your heal works but you haven't spammed it til 6:27
    10) 6:43 you let TB walk up and kill you pretty much, if you'd have bought a courier you could've ferried yourself consumeables.
    11)You respawn and walk back to tower without buying any consumeables 7:03
    12)You walk back to tower 7:03
    13) Why're your CS 2/0 at 6 minutes in with you mid?! (ingame clock)
    14)You didn't call miss and let a team mate die because of it 8:21
    15)Knowing he's miss you still hug tower 8:21
    16) You're level 4 at 9:16 because you've been out of exp range the whole time, Thunderbringer is seven.
    17)Once again you know he's miss but still hug tower, at least you called miss this time 10:25
    18)You autoattack but at least you're actually trying to kill creeps now 11:50-12:01
    19)Your team tells you to get wards and instead you build a ring of the teacher and buy boots 13:30
    20)You sit in well for no real reason for 20 seconds and walk back to tower 13:50
    21)You know mid's miss and you refuse to push, you could've easily gotten that tower down 14:32
    22) 13:48 you just hit 6, and you do it while jungling instead of pushing
    23)15:42 you're autoattacking again and you don't try to deny
    24)16:14 TB has been miss for awhile and you don't call it
    25)18:09 you head back cause tb gets you to half, sit in well and don't buy a homecoming stone or wards after getting your major totem, andwalk back to tower
    26)18:48 you're autoattacking again
    27)19:15 no miss call so another team mate dies
    28)19:56 you didn't ult Devourer, or heal engineer so engineer dies and Devourer is able to deny himself
    29)21:14 you're autoattacking again
    30)21:36 no mid miss call and another team mate dies again
    31)21:50 you buy your neophates book and walk back to tower, again
    32)23:45 you ult tb when he's at more than 75% health and don't heal on him to at least try and kill him which you could have easily done if you'd sat by him.
    33)24:36 you respawn and sit in well and walk back to tower, again
    34)26:00 you walk back to base, at near full health and mana
    35)26:21 you walk back to tower with enough money for a homecoming stone, again and buy 2 sets of wards? just need one.
    36)27:22 you go to gank top and...don't do anything except put a ward in bad spot in the river
    37)27:59 you ult valk while she's at full health! do you even know how his ult works?
    38)28:09 you haven't placed the wards you bought almost 2 minutes ago
    39)28:25 bad ward placement
    40)29:06 another tower that could've easily been pushed but you run down river for some reason
    41)29:14 bad ward placement again
    42)29:32 you're jungling when you should be pushing the tower from 29:06
    43)30:16 you sit in well and wait until you're max health to buy anything
    44)30:50 you go into a 1v2 and run into Valks arrow and valk had DD
    45)32:03 you don't buy a homecoming stone again
    46)34:07 you're sitting at tower for no reason when you should be roaming and supporting your team
    47)34:44 you're at the same tower not doing anything
    48)35:33 you've been sitting in front of your fountain for a near minute and just now get in, while still not spending your gold
    49)36:19 you don't help your team at all when they kill pyromancer
    50)37:34 instead of escaping like you should have you run after valk to try to get that ks and get killed by hags ult, AND don't heal blacksmith/yourself
    51)38:35 you still have a ward for some reason, buy a helm of the victim and no tp stone
    52)38:35 It's over 30 minutes in and you have normal boots yes these count as 2 different mistakes.
    53)39:18 you didn't ult devourer letting him deny himself again
    54)40:00 you still have that ward
    55)40:22 you're sitting in well at full health
    56)41:16 instead of helping your team you run back to base at full hp/mp again
    57)42:04 full health and almost full mp and not roaming with team
    58)43:11 you're jungling instead of helping your team
    59)44:03 you still have that ward
    60)44:03 you're not mid helping the team
    61)44:28 big team fight and you're sitting in well near full hp/mp
    62)45:25 you're jungling again, at the easy camp still no less
    63)46:15 you finally have your shamans headdress/refreshing ornament, at 45 minutes ingame
    64)46:28 you still have that fucking ward if you had put it at kongor 2 or 3 minutes ago while you were jungling you could've killed the enemy team at kongor and had a game winning push
    65)47:50 you sure like that easy camp, doing it even if the enemy team is pushing
    66)48:00 while you were doing that easy camp you could've turned a team fight around
    67)49:24 you (and your team admittedly) chase after valk instead of pushing, only fayde is killing creeps while valk is long gone
    68)50:10 it's about time you placed that ward, even if it is in a bad spot
    69)Your team has the right idea, gank their jungle, why are you heading back to base full hp/almost full mp again?
    70)51:45 instead of buying barrior idol which your team desperately needs and you have the money for, you finish your ghost marchers
    71)52:39 you steal Blacksmithes creeps, just because engineer did it to you doesn't make it right
    72)53:38 teamfight which you don't help in, instead you're farming the creep wave not even 2 screens away with your heal
    73)54:00 you almost let fayde die to hags dot, you didn't save her, the dot not killing her did
    74)55:59 you're creeping again during a team fight which you walked away from and knew was going to happen
    75)56:17 your heal isn't on cooldown why aren't you using it to save your team which is under half health? this could have easily resulted in a game winning push AND saved engineer.
    76)56:38 you're tanking creep damage
    77)57:04 you're not attacking the tower while your team is pushing, in fact you aren't doing anything
    78)57:23 you use barrier idol after pyro ults Pharoah
    79)57:41 you leave your team mates when they're full health and would easily rax if you were there.
    80)58:56 you buy a warhammer?!
    81)59:28 at near full hp/mp you head back to base instead of helping your team in jungle
    82)59:45 uou made a thunderclaw...
    83)60:55 you run off instead of cleaning up the team fight which your team easily won.
    84)61:26 you're waiting to be full health again to buy stuff
    85)61:40 you're sitting in well while your team is pushing, and you're full health and you haven't spent your money
    86)62:27 you're sitting in well waiting for 400 gold from a tower kill to finish astrolabe instead of pushing with your team
    87)62:29 you get the gold and you don't finish your astrolabe, you don't even spend it you just head out of well for no real reason
    88)64:28 you ult a full health devourer after he's ultied you

So to recap you- Don't buy tps, don't buy couriers, autoattack when you actually decide to stop humping the towers, don't help in skirmishes, don't gank, don't help in big team fights, don't know how soul reapers ult works,only buy wards when told to and then place them improperly or not at all, don't push, barely call miss and are, in general not a team player. And I just pointed out basic mistakes, you didn't even creep pull and your item selection is terrible late game. How your team won that game is beyond me, and it even went on for over an hour.

SkutSkut on
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Skut, I know Dis is a little annoying but... that takes some dedication...

Seriously.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
    edited May 2010
    As SR, my skill 1 heals my creep.
    uh pushing the lane is not better
    also there's still the thunderclaw thing
    and you get abyssal skull on accursed, and even then you don't level sear

Fuga on
    edited May 2010
    Corehealer wrote: »
    Skut, I know Dis is a little annoying but... that takes some dedication...

Seriously.

He wanted critique and I gave it to him, he blames his team and I showed him how many mistakes he made. He's not gonna get better if you just tell him one or two things he does wrong, needs them all pointed out.

SkutSkut on
    edited May 2010
    So i look at Skut Skut replays data.
    It looks really weird.

DaBigBoi
    PSR: 1603

Wins
    Losses
    Win %
    41%

And looks like he plays alot of 2v2.
    Perhaps he got his PSR via 2v2.

Dis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    I try to help you by pointing out your mistakes, and you try to start shit.

SkutSkut on
    edited May 2010

Sorry dude but your 5v5 Stats looks really weird.
    And I have no idea how you got 1600 PSR when u have so much loses.

Dis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    good riddance if you're not going to buy hon.
    also why are you deflecting, you're still shit even if someone else isn't that great

Fuga on
    edited May 2010
    Simple, If it can be helped we play nothing but 1600s and have been the past few months. In fact I'd be 1650 if we weren't goofing off with stats getting wiped in the middle of the month with the game going retail.

SkutSkut on
    edited May 2010
    my thoughts exactly. Dis, your game is clearly lacking a lot. I sympathize with your low PSR games. It happened to me when I first moved from DotA but I've improved a lot. However, you're not going to get better by bitching on forums about PSR, leavers, other players or by trying to convince everyone that it is going to fail post retail. You're going to need to practice.

As an aside, 2v2s are great for improving your laning abilities with a partner, don't knock them.

Drakmathus on
  • valiancevaliance Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Drakmathus wrote: »
    my thoughts exactly. Dis, your game is clearly lacking a lot. I sympathize with your low PSR games. It happened to me when I first moved from DotA but I've improved a lot. However, you're not going to get better by bitching on forums about PSR, leavers, other players or by trying to convince everyone that it is going to fail post retail. You're going to need to practice.

As an aside, 2v2s are great for improving your laning abilities with a partner, don't knock them.

yeah SkutSkut did a lot of work for you :^:, you should thank him and get to practicing.
    and yeah skip the mana skill on SR, get withering presence and judgment

you guys might find this interesting: see how your PSR ranks worldwide: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=99998

for all players: the top 10% is 1683 the top 50% is 1538 and the bottom 10% is 1337

after eliminating players with EM Games > 18% and Games Played < 70: the top 10% is 1751 the top 50% is 1646 and the bottom 10% is 1487.

So its a positively skewed graph with a median of about 1650 and SD of about 150.
    I imagine stats will change drastically without smurfs, or infinite account creation, or the ability to choose your own matches. etc... after retail has run awhile running these stats with SMR will be interesting.. I imagine the skew will disappear and the average will drop

and the stats from maide.ca are up again! hurray! http://stats.maide.ca/players/view/valiance/graphs/

valiance on
    edited May 2010
    Holy crap Pretentious! 1800 psr means a lot of pub stomps. ;-)

edit: Looks like SEA players have been banished to Garena.

Drakmathus on
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Sorry dude but your 5v5 Stats looks really weird.
    And I have no idea how you got 1600 PSR when u have so much loses.

"God this community is horrible! I hate being in a lower PSR bracket when I am such a good player! Look at my replays and tell me what I am doing wrong."

*recieves valid criticism on play by people he is talking to*

"Scrubs! You can't criticise me even though you are obviously doing something right in order to get to a higher PSR level!"

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • Evil WeevilEvil Weevil Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I've been in the beta since October of last year, but really, I don't know if I want to buy or not. Granted I love DotA (community is shit though), but I don't know if making the game 30$ is going to keep the population stable. It seemed popular, but it was in beta, and free, and we all know how people love free.

Still, it's a pretty game, and I'll give it a few months to see if the game has a steady population before I make my purchase.

Evil Weevil on
    edited May 2010
    oh my god they're going to be able to play for free hon is going to fail come retail

Fuga on
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Wut

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • khainkhain Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So instead of responding to his critique, you insult him? I haven't actually watched the replay, but the only mistake I see that Skut made is that withering presence at level 1 is normal for SR.

khain on
    edited May 2010
    in other news

apparently southeast asia is going to play on seperate garena servers

how bout that

undeinPirat on
  • Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I'd be more surprised if they weren't going to be playing on garena. They love them some garena.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
    edited May 2010
    this was a p interesting post
    In the last 30 days, 577,766 public games of DotA were played on B.Net. Much, much more B.Net players are pub players than league players.

Compare this with HoN: about a million games are played a week.

So let's try these statistics out. There are about 5x more games played per month in HoN than DotA based on public statistics.

Since you're saying that more DotA is played than HoN, what you're trying to argue here is that private league games + Garena games account for over four times the amount that public users are playing via legitimate methods. Keep in mind that private B.Net leagues are completely negligible in terms of numbers compared to pubs.

But you know what? IceFrog's guesstimate of 9 million unique users tells a lot. The average HoN players plays 2.65 games a day. Multiply that by 30, and you get how many games he plays in a month (79.5). IceFrog claims there are around 9 million DotA players--that's 71,550,000 DotA games played monthly.

Hoho, let's recalculate. There were only 577,766 games of public B.Net DotA played last month. Compared to IceFrog's guesstimated statistic, that'd mean that only 0.8% of DotA games are pubs. Really?

First, mapgnome.org, the pub-game tracking site, is made by a friend of mine, SetzerGabbiani, who was a Clan TDA admin. I was a Clan TDA ban appeals mod, so I know it's accurate. What does that tell you, really? A few things.

1. The DotA pub scene is dying. Before HoN was released, the pub game numbers easily rocketed over several million a month.
    2. IceFrog's guesstimates are completely off. There is simply no way that only 0.8% of DotA players are legitimate B.Net users. That's simply impossible. Did he lie? Did he make them up? What are his mysterious sources? Who knows? Make up your own mind, I won't try to force my own opinion here.

And as a former TDA mod, TDA being the largest semi-private league in all DotA (IceFrog is the chieftain!), I know TDA is dying a slow death, with players abandoning the game in droves.

What I do know, that I have seen with my own eyes, is that S2 is a company that is committed to Heroes of Newerth as a game. I've seen the statistics, I've talked to the people. I know what's going on here, and I know that this is a ship worth getting on, and that it will be the most rewarding in-game and community experience ever devised in the history of gaming. That's no exaggeration.

I also know that IceFrog is not an idiot--he's a master at many things, and marketing is only one of them. He's not going to allow DotA to compete with his own game--that's financial suicide, having two free alternatives (DotA and LoL) and an established, paid alternative (HoN) to your own late-coming game. He's not dumb.

Enjoy the DotA ride to planned obsolescence, folks. You better believe that the DotA ship is like Kunkka's ultimate--smooth sailing until it dramatically sinks and takes everyone down with it. So here's your chance.
    oh noo page-

Fuga on
  • Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I don't know why that would surprise ANYONE. Warcraft 3 is 8 years old, Frozen Throne is 7. I'm actually impressed with more than half a million b.net pubs for a game that old. Heroes of Newerth is also free. This is like saying more people play Modern Warfare 2 pubs than Quake 3 OSP or CPMA. And the competitive scene is still very alive and kicking, especially in Europe. It's bigger than, say, Street Fighter 4 or Starcraft outside of South Korea. And not just bigger, but orders of magnitude bigger.

I still don't think HoN will be what "kills" it. Either Starcraft 2 or whatever IceFrog is working on seem more likely to me, and there will still be diehards either way, because there always are.

For reference, here is the original question and answer:
    Q: How popular is DotA these days? (from china_white)

A: I can only give estimates based on getdota.com usage, because I can't track ingame downloads or fansites or downloads from China. It is roughly estimated (based on the statistics from popular Chinese sites) that the Chinese DotA audience is about 40-50% of the worldwide audience. Not counting China, the playerbase is estimated to be somewhere between 7-11 million. I expect the audience to grow even more in the not too distant future.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
    edited May 2010

edit: Looks like SEA players have been banished to Garena.

Yup, time for me to quit the game.
    Due to this, we have to restrict the access of gamers from Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and the Philippines from playing in our international servers.

Dis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Undead MonkeyUndead Monkey Anchorage, AKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I really, really like this game, but I don't think I've ever met a game community full of a bigger bunch of assholes. It's like the pre-requisite is you have to be a prick to play.

Undead Monkey on
    SteamID: Pudgestomp
    XBL: InvaderJims
    Bnet: Pudgestomp#11153
    edited May 2010
    but you weren't going to buy it anyway and now you can play it for free
    so..

Fuga on
  • CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I play this with one of my RL friends often and if it wasn't for him I would not have even paid any attention to this game or played it. Douchebags populate nearly every game with an internet connection, but this is among the worst i've seen for it.

Corehealer on
    488W936.png
    edited May 2010
    so..

Wasn't going to buy untill I was certain it would be playable for low PSR people in retail.
    But now I am going to quit the game for good if I can't play with my friends in US and Japan.

Dis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    so..

Wasn't going to buy untill I was certain it would be playable for low PSR people in retail.
    But now I am going to quit the game for good if I can't play with my friends in US and Japan.

alright bye bye

undeinPirat on
    edited May 2010
    this was a p interesting post
    In the last 30 days, 577,766 public games of DotA were played on B.Net. Much, much more B.Net players are pub players than league players.

Compare this with HoN: about a million games are played a week.

So let's try these statistics out. There are about 5x more games played per month in HoN than DotA based on public statistics.

Since you're saying that more DotA is played than HoN, what you're trying to argue here is that private league games + Garena games account for over four times the amount that public users are playing via legitimate methods. Keep in mind that private B.Net leagues are completely negligible in terms of numbers compared to pubs.

But you know what? IceFrog's guesstimate of 9 million unique users tells a lot. The average HoN players plays 2.65 games a day. Multiply that by 30, and you get how many games he plays in a month (79.5). IceFrog claims there are around 9 million DotA players--that's 71,550,000 DotA games played monthly.

Hoho, let's recalculate. There were only 577,766 games of public B.Net DotA played last month. Compared to IceFrog's guesstimated statistic, that'd mean that only 0.8% of DotA games are pubs. Really?

First, mapgnome.org, the pub-game tracking site, is made by a friend of mine, SetzerGabbiani, who was a Clan TDA admin. I was a Clan TDA ban appeals mod, so I know it's accurate. What does that tell you, really? A few things.

1. The DotA pub scene is dying. Before HoN was released, the pub game numbers easily rocketed over several million a month.
    2. IceFrog's guesstimates are completely off. There is simply no way that only 0.8% of DotA players are legitimate B.Net users. That's simply impossible. Did he lie? Did he make them up? What are his mysterious sources? Who knows? Make up your own mind, I won't try to force my own opinion here.

And as a former TDA mod, TDA being the largest semi-private league in all DotA (IceFrog is the chieftain!), I know TDA is dying a slow death, with players abandoning the game in droves.

What I do know, that I have seen with my own eyes, is that S2 is a company that is committed to Heroes of Newerth as a game. I've seen the statistics, I've talked to the people. I know what's going on here, and I know that this is a ship worth getting on, and that it will be the most rewarding in-game and community experience ever devised in the history of gaming. That's no exaggeration.

I also know that IceFrog is not an idiot--he's a master at many things, and marketing is only one of them. He's not going to allow DotA to compete with his own game--that's financial suicide, having two free alternatives (DotA and LoL) and an established, paid alternative (HoN) to your own late-coming game. He's not dumb.

Enjoy the DotA ride to planned obsolescence, folks. You better believe that the DotA ship is like Kunkka's ultimate--smooth sailing until it dramatically sinks and takes everyone down with it. So here's your chance.
    oh noo page-

very interesting. wheres this from?

valiance on
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    A week remains. Alas, what will I do with my pile of 1800 accounts? I guess it doesn't matter. I still don't think Heroes of Newerth is worth a purchase. I'll just be waiting for Starcraft 2 in the meantime, or playing any combination of the other pile of games I own, etc.

There's just too much wrong with this game even as it goes into retail. Too many nonsensical changes every patch. Too many shitty hero concepts that get put into the game. Too many imbalances, too many bugs and too little sense in the community to push the game in a better direction. So good luck S2, I am sure that you'll have the same luck you did with all your previous endeavors.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • ackack Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    this game owns so hard when you're playing with friends

so hard

ack on
    edited May 2010
    balphagore today/tomorrow yo

Fuga on
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    what kind of hero is he

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
    edited May 2010
    He's a kind of hero all right. I guess pusher is his role? He can push pretty well. I guess team fight winner too or something.

SkutSkut on
    edited May 2010
    balphagore today/tomorrow yo

i really liked him when i tried him on the test server yesterday. minions from corpses, a silence/dot and a denying skill/nuke, plus a weird ult? yesplz

valiance on
    edited May 2010
    hardcore mode, you die ingame you die irl. oh and i guess it'll be on monday
    - Denying a creep results in 0 exp for the enemy team.
    - No passive gold/sec gain.
    - No gold is lost on death.
    - Towers and Kongor do 1.5x damage.
    - Denying a tower results in 0 gold for the enemy team.
    - ALL items are dropped on death.
    - Items dropped on death cannot be picked up by couriers, sold, or killed on the ground.

Fuga on
  • GhostGhost Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    hardcore mode, you die ingame you die irl. oh and i guess it'll be on monday
    - Denying a creep results in 0 exp for the enemy team.
    - No passive gold/sec gain.
    - No gold is lost on death.
    - Towers and Kongor do 1.5x damage.
    - Denying a tower results in 0 gold for the enemy team.
    - ALL items are dropped on death.
    - Items dropped on death cannot be picked up by couriers, sold, or killed on the ground.

Seriously? They finally put in a hard mode!! Ive been wondering why this didn't exist in dota/HoN for a long time! I mean, there has always been an easy mode - why not a hard mode too?

Makes me happy

Ghost on